Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-31-2023, 06:08 AM

1,400 posts, read 764,844 times

Advertisements

Not trying to hog the thread, but there was a run on Achovie Paste yesterday
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-31-2023, 08:11 PM

3,950 posts, read 2,571,909 times
I finally have a first world problem!
(My problems have been tragically painful problems if you know what I mean? Picture the back of my hand against my forehead with a sigh-but not the subject here)

Tonight I made cod fillets and I wanted corn to go along with them! But I only had peas. I stared at my freezer expecting it to come up with it but it did not. Woe is me! I ate the peas for fiber but I didn't like them. Hahaha

Old 04-02-2023, 07:17 PM

3,950 posts, read 2,571,909 times
I am home-bound, cannot drive due to taking muscle relaxers. So tonight I had to order Pizza Hut pizza, soda and chocolate cookie. Woe is me!

Old 04-03-2023, 06:15 AM

I love my touch-lamp. You just touch it and the light goes on. My cat discovered she can turn on the lamp with her nose at 3:45 AM

Old 04-10-2023, 02:22 PM

19,407 posts, read 15,227,885 times
We had an apparently homeless guy walking laps around and around the block angrily yelling. It turns out that his main beef was that he was tired of all the littering that is ruining the beauty of the area, so I could get behind him on that. He also generously informed his audience at large that he wears a size 17 shoe and that he can stomp out fires barefoot, so there was that additional little nugget of information.

Not trying to mock him; I just found his topics of interests amusing.

Old 04-11-2023, 01:22 PM

2,071 posts, read 1,040,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by imagineAA View Post
Tonight I made apple crisp. I wanted it to be both with and without cinnamon. I could not decide, so I made it with a little cinnamon. Well, it does not satisfy either of my desires. Afterwards, I realized I could have put cinnamon on half and none on the other half. Duh. Now I am stuck in my warm, secure home with apple crisp without the desired amount of cinnamon.
Open cabinet, pick up cinnamon, sprinke on food. Done.

Old 04-11-2023, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maryleeii View Post
only in america---

do you pay $400+/month for a company like weight watchers to send you a box with less food
so you can lose weight. You can starve for free in most countries
lolol

Old 04-11-2023, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by City-duck View Post
I spent the majority of the last 48 hours mulling over which sub $20 In-ear-monitor earphones to buy online. It got so out of hand that I was browsing dozens of forum pages for user opinions, feel asleep dreaming about impedance ratings, sensitivity levels, soundstage dynamics, the same hyper styled commercial photos of some earphones that won a highly acclaimed "red-dot" award and other ultimately inconsequential but nagging factors that your average audiophile initiate endures. And funnily in true audiophile fashion, after you make the purchase you feel a huge weight lifted off your shoulders like you just extinguished a mind-eating disease yet you know come full circle there is no everlasting satisfaction--it's just one drug after another in the never ending battle to remediate this fallible containment of interest some putrid yet respected beings call a hobby.
Wow. There's a psychology forum if you need it.

Old 04-11-2023, 01:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bus man View Post
When I log onto one of my email accounts, I have to first click a button to go from the homepage to the sign-in page; then enter my user name and click another button; then enter my password and click yet another button.

Did you hear me? I said I have to click THREE BUTTONS to access my email!
keep it logged in and just refresh when you go in.

Old 04-12-2023, 10:30 AM

I bought a plastic brush for cleaning the rails on my windows and the directions specifically say not to put it in the fire Why stop there? Why not say don't try to flush it down the toilet and don't use it to apply mascara???
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology