Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-13-2011, 01:27 AM

2,186 posts, read 8,617,607 times

Advertisements

MicroXplore PC200 Digital Handheld Scope

Rating: 5 out of 5
  • Currently 5.0/5.0

There's a world out there we cannot see. It's the micro world. What you can't see with your eyes, you can see with this little thing below! Thanks to science, there's a world of fun out there.

Microscopes are used for more serious sorts of things, what would you use a microscope for? Me, I'd probably use it for anything, kind of like a kid, check out the MicroXplore PC200 Digital Handheld Scope.
Lots of fun with microscopes. You can take bugs underneath one and let it gross you out. When I was a teen, I was big into science. We never had anything like this little ******. We had microscopes, but they were quite a bit bigger. This microscope isn't anything to take seriously with. It's more of as fun toy. But that shouldn't discourage you from buying one.
If anything, you should buy one of these because they are made to have fun with. That's what you do. This is a gadget, not much of a scientific tool.
This is used for whatever randomness you can think of. I'd use it for random whatever! After all, you'd pay what, $50 for this thing? One good thing about this is it'll give you scientific curiosity. Make you smarter too! My personal recommendation - get one of these. It's a blast! You have yourself a world to explore!
Compatible with Windows 7.

Resolution: 640* 480pixels (VGA).
Adjustable magnification: 10x~50x, 200x.
(Continuous magnification without switch lenses).

Built-in white-light LED illumination.
Frame rate: up to 30fps.
Interface: USB (PC).
Dimension:10cm (Height) *3.2CM (D).
Weight: 90g.
With DinoCapture Software.
Enabling you to capture picture, video and time-lapsed video in a click
WIN 98SE, ME, 2000, XP and Windows 7 compatible.

The Good: Too much fun for a cheap thing.

The Bad: Nothing. It's just cheap!

Overall rating of this product. Including cost, performance, brand. "5.0+++."

Comparing to other units, this IS awesome!

Review by professional reviewer, Aug. 25, 2011
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews