Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-31-2011, 09:39 AM

2,186 posts, read 8,598,864 times

Advertisements

Craftsman 2500 PSI, 2.3 GPM Briggs & Stratton Powered Pressure Washer Model (20430)

Rating: 4 out of 5
  • Currently 4.0/5.0

I was going to wait until the spring time to begin buying my new lawn and garden equipment for this year, but when I saw that Sears had their clearance sale this past weekend I couldn't resist the opportunity to jump on the deal of the week. It was the Craftsman 2500 PSI 2.3 GPM Briggs & Stratton Powered Pressure Washer model (20430).

It was under $200 and I knew that I would not get it any cheaper. I couldn't wait to get it home and take it out the box. All the mildew that has built up on our house during the winter months was really starting to bother me so I started using it that afternoon. The set up was really easy. Our home is about 2200 sq. ft. and this pressure washer had no problem blowing away all that grime and dirt that had built up around the pavement and concrete decks in the back of our home.

I only had to use mild laundry detergent and scrub down the sides of the walls with some bleach to break up the mildew and grime. The pressure washer did all the work for me. The Briggs & Stratton engine is really powerful and it was a snap to start up the Craftsman Ready start system. The Craftsman pressure washer comes with four quick-connect spray tips and has an area for you to put in your cleaning solution.

It has a 25ft. high pressure hose and is really easy to move around with the 10" wheels. I plan on using this to clean our drive way and vehicles for years to come. I would recommend the Craftsman 2500 PSI 2.3 GPM Briggs & Stratton Powered Pressure Washer model (20430) to anyone who wants a quality pressure washer. I would give it a 4 star rating.

Review by professional reviewer, Aug. 25, 2011
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews