Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-12-2011, 05:27 AM

2,186 posts, read 8,598,864 times

Advertisements

Panasonic NI-S300TR Steam Iron

Rating: 4 out of 5
  • Currently 4.0/5.0

The Panasonic NI-S300TR has a curved soleplate meant to provide crease-free ironing, a 3 way auto shut off, titanium coating, a rubber grip handle, vertical steam, water level indicator, micro spray, steam setting that is adjustable and a power cord that retracts.

I have had the Panasonic for almost a year now and I love it. We had to replace our last Panasonic iron because it fell off the iron board too many times and finally broke. I have actually dropped this iron a few times and it is still working fine. I really like the way this iron gets the wrinkles out of my cloths. With other irons I would have to hold down for 30 seconds or more to get a wrinkle out. But with this iron I only have to hold it down for a few seconds. And the steam setting is the best. It will steam the wrinkles out of my cloths in no time. I can even steam a dress or pair of pants while they are hanging on the door. The auto shutoff is a life saver. I am prone to leaving the iron on and leaving the house. With five cats running around that could be disastrous. The micro spray is great for those really tough wrinkles. I like to spray a little water on the wrinkle and then go over it with the steam.

On a rare occasion I have had it leek water but I think that is because I filled it too high. And the retractable cord does not go in all the way after a year's worth of use but I can live with that. Over all really love this iron and I am very happy that we bought it. I think this is an awesome iron and I recommend buying it.

Review by professional reviewer, Oct. 2, 2010
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews