Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting > Pregnancy
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-24-2011, 07:03 PM

1,397 posts, read 4,845,625 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missjohnytodd View Post
I took cvs brand also got a very lightposative hummm wounder if its some.freak thing well geuss we will see in a few more days me and my husband are hopeing but not sure ive read up on it alot and it just looks like its a false reading so we will see good luck on urs
The "pregnancy" line was very faint on my first test, but there. We could see it. After couple of days, I repeated the test, and it was darker...and after couple of days even darker...Good luck!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-24-2011, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by najatraylor View Post
Should I wait til my period is due to test? I have a very regualr period and my husband and I jus start trying to concieve, so my ovulation was very easy to keep track of and we did all we needed to do to try to get prego. We even used the soft cups so now im 10dpo and very confused lol yesterday I had a faint line and today it was negative but I randomly took it at work lol my coworker had a extra test in her purse-
I would wait couple of days and repeat the test. Some tests are more sensitive to HCG than others in early days...so maybe that's why one of your tests was positive and other negative, since technically, if you're pregnant, you're very early in your pregnancy. Good Luck to you.

P.S. When I took my test, I was 15 days post ovulation, and had a very faint line...the line didn't start getting darker till I was 20+ days post ovulation. But, everyone is different...

Last edited by lastra; 10-24-2011 at 07:07 PM.. Reason: forgot to add

Old 12-05-2011, 10:20 PM

1 posts, read 6,579 times
I just took a + or - CVS pregnancy test and got a very defined - sign but a very faint line that made it a +. what does that mean?

Old 12-06-2011, 08:22 AM

17,363 posts, read 16,505,917 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbie doll View Post
I just took a + or - CVS pregnancy test and got a very defined - sign but a very faint line that made it a +. what does that mean?
Retest in a couple of days and in the meantime take care of yourself as though were pregnant.

Old 12-06-2011, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbie doll View Post
Mine had the same line - "very defined" - and a barely there "i" line that made it +. Sure enough, I was pregnant. After a couple of days, I repeated the test, and the line was strong...Congrats!!!

Old 04-10-2012, 10:13 AM

1 posts, read 6,202 times
Default Were you pregnant?!

I just had the same thing happen! I waited a long time after looking so I don't know if it is an evaporation line or not.

Old 04-13-2012, 05:52 PM

3,516 posts, read 6,781,250 times
A very faint line could be early pregnancy, a sign of a failing pregnancy, a chemical pregnancy if you're on fertility drugs, or nothing at all. Only way to know for sure is to go to the doctor and get a blood test. I stare at a lot of pregnancy tests and have been known to imagine a line is there when it's not.

Old 12-28-2012, 06:27 PM

1 posts, read 5,472 times
did it turn out you were preg

Old 12-29-2012, 04:21 PM

3,848 posts, read 7,960,523 times
If its grey it could be an Evap line.. Got those several times when I was trying and was always disappointed.. Get a digital or a good brand like first response if u are concerned

Old 04-16-2015, 07:56 PM

2 posts, read 5,529 times
I took a cvs brand pregnancy test and it came back negative. But the result window was a gray faint color.. The control window was very blue.. What does this mean could I pregnant
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting > Pregnancy