Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-02-2010, 04:51 PM

328 posts, read 196,611 times

Advertisements

Cool. Nice to see the sticker getting spread around.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2010, 05:07 PM

2,085 posts, read 2,472,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
It looks like a Photoshop creation to me.
I don't know about this particular one, but I have seen a SUV with a similar back window, in Seattle. It was awesome. I love it!

Old 06-02-2010, 05:42 PM

3,135 posts, read 3,789,445 times
Hmmmm.....looking pretty good. My brothers (Border Patrol) want a couple for their vehicles. Think I'll put some on my trucks......

Old 06-02-2010, 05:47 PM

5,915 posts, read 4,821,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waianaegirl View Post
I don't know about this particular one, but I have seen a SUV with a similar back window, in Seattle. It was awesome. I love it!

Who would've thought. Seattle's so liberal and the liberals here have proved to be quite violent at times.

Old 06-02-2010, 06:37 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,479,056 times
LUV the sign myself, but with all the lunatics, crazy wacko nutjobs out there, you really need to be careful today, people get ------ off for the smallest of reasons. I could see some wacko vandelizing the car, because of the sign, or any similar signs in nature.

Old 06-02-2010, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevK View Post
All Hannity and Limbaugh do is a "3 hour bumper sticker" everyday. Basically say the same things over and over everyday.
So do so many on here, maybe even myself, but in different ways of course. I know some that say the same things over and over and over again, same threads, different day!

Old 06-02-2010, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
Yes, they did. I was able to get my car fixed because of the cameras they had in the parking lot.

I don't agree with you about the 'hussein obama' thing though...of course, you'd probably get a little more discussion going if you didn't refer to him as such.
Why not, agree with the "HUSSEIN OBAMA" THING, he should be no different or speical then any other President, why should most people bow down to him, he is not any more speical then any other President we have had. No free ride for him. Comes with the territority of being President.

Old 06-03-2010, 09:52 AM

2,662 posts, read 3,835,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotleyCrew View Post
I love it. Where can I get one? The bumper stickers have to be creative in 2012 and I can't wait to read all of them.
They're changing the "YES WE CAN" to "Will we ever?"

Old 06-03-2010, 10:11 AM

19,112 posts, read 30,676,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Why not, agree with the "HUSSEIN OBAMA" THING, he should be no different or speical then any other President, why should most people bow down to him, he is not any more speical then any other President we have had. No free ride for him. Comes with the territority of being President.
Huh?

The only reason that poster is using it is because 'Hussein' is a common middle eastern name and she's apparently trying to make him look like some sort of terrorist because of the name he was given at birth. I guess people are just scared because our President doesn't have an 'American' name like John Smith.

I have no idea how you got 'bow down to him' and all that from me objecting to using his middle name like it's some kind of insult. Do you you refer to Pres. Bush as walker bush or Pres. Clinton as jefferson clinton (all lowercase, of course)??

It just seems unintelligent and ridiculous to me.

Old 06-03-2010, 05:14 PM

5 posts, read 3,986 times
Great message and so true
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies