Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-20-2010, 09:36 AM

1,038 posts, read 1,230,641 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerrymac View Post
Your rediculous......So people telling Obumer to go back to Kenya is racist? LOL
Again more misspellings and grammatical air oors. Viewing Obama's ethnic background as some sort of liabilty or subject of scorn might be considered racist, might be.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2010, 09:39 AM

7,211 posts, read 9,464,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by semperarmati View Post
Where did you get that from??
The numbers are self explanatory.

Quote:
For instance, the Tea Party, the grassroots movement committed to reining in what they perceive as big government, and fiscal irresponsibility, also appear predisposed to intolerance. Approximately 45% of Whites either strongly or somewhat approve of the movement. Of those, only 35% believe Blacks to be hardworking, only 45 % believe Blacks are intelligent, and only 41% think that Blacks are trustworthy.
WISER :: Multi-state survey of Race & Politics

Old 04-20-2010, 09:43 AM
Kuh

51 posts, read 39,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
Rampages? LOL You want to see rampages watch any far left liberal protest and you will see some rampages. OBVIOUSLY YOU have never been to a Tea Party protest or you better come up with some proof of these rampages

The d*mn left wingers will say anything
Just turn on the Tv. Then you will see the TP rampages.

I'm still waiting for someone to explain to me what this has to do with skin color.

Old 04-20-2010, 09:44 AM

12,481 posts, read 10,262,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuh View Post
Another of those threads? I'm really far left, but I don't care at all who attends those rampages. Lots of race baiting and the right is right in the game, too. So this clip there isn't really an excusejustification for anything.
Your statement is proof you know nothing of the tea party rallies.
So we should all take it as it is offered, uniformed ,attack on a group of people you have no idea about

Old 04-20-2010, 09:54 AM
Kuh

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
Your statement is proof you know nothing of the tea party rallies.
So we should all take it as it is offered, uniformed ,attack on a group of people you have no idea about

Right. Saying someone who is blinded by the radical movement

Old 04-20-2010, 09:55 AM

968 posts, read 2,634,138 times
Quote:
Just turn on the Tv. Then you will see the TP rampages.

I'm still waiting for someone to explain to me what this has to do with skin color.
did you watch the video?

keith olbermann is ridiculing and criticizing black people for identifying with the tea partiers...even though olbermann has no basis of credibility himself. which is why he has no ratings, and which is why msnbc is in the toilet.

its funny really because the black people in this video are laughing at olbermann. who the hell watches his show?!

Old 04-20-2010, 09:57 AM
Kuh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orincarnia View Post
did you watch the video?

keith olbermann is ridiculing and criticizing black people for identifying with the tea partiers...even though olbermann has no basis of credibility himself. which is why he has no ratings, and which is why msnbc is in the toilet.
I'm not saying he's right. I don't care WHO attends those rallies. It's still the same.

Old 04-20-2010, 10:01 AM

7,211 posts, read 9,464,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzie679 View Post
How did they find all three of the black teabaggers?

One can assume they were probably paid..except that the one guy even claims he's proud to be an Uncle Tom..

So, I think mental issues may be at play here..

Old 04-20-2010, 10:02 AM

968 posts, read 2,634,138 times
Quote:
I'm not saying he's right. I don't care WHO attends those rallies. It's still the same.
well then you're a better person than keith olbermann, do we agree on freedom of speech?

Old 04-20-2010, 10:05 AM
Kuh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orincarnia View Post
well then you're a better person than keith olbermann, do we agree on freedom of speech?
No, I think hate speech must be outlawed and must not be allowed anywhere.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies