Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-30-2010, 10:04 AM

44 posts, read 34,008 times

Advertisements

Are you saying you told "them" the above? I am reminded of the old saying "who died and made you God?"!

It would help if you learned formatting, too. It was difficult to quote you.[/quote] Sweetie I have a lot to learn on this dam computer I have just learned to use it. but I am sure people like will soon teach me how So many bloody keys, and I live in darkest Africa and English is my second lanuage HELP!!

Old 03-30-2010, 10:04 AM

102 posts, read 138,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Upton View Post
I've lived in neighborhoods where whites were not the predominant race in the past....and I've found that people are people.

Perhaps you can tell me why you dislike African Americans?

Maybe because they tend to commit more violent crimes (as a percentage). Maybe because the town I live in has problems with black gang violence.

Folks, just ask yourself this question and answer HONESTLY, without trying to impress others with how "good" or "politically correct" you are: Would you rather your car break down late at night in a black neighborhood or in a white neighborhood? If you are white and living in a mostly white neightborhood, why dont you leave it and move to a mostly black neighborhood? Why don't blacks stay in their own neighborhoods when they have an opportunity to leave them? Why do whites move when a neighborhood becomes predominately black?

Diversity is NOT natural. If God wanted us all 1 color he would have made us that way

Old 03-30-2010, 10:18 AM

9,963 posts, read 18,522,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kad86 View Post
Maybe because they tend to commit more violent crimes (as a percentage). Maybe because the town I live in has problems with black gang violence.

Folks, just ask yourself this question and answer HONESTLY, without trying to impress others with how "good" or "politically correct" you are: Would you rather your car break down late at night in a black neighborhood or in a white neighborhood? If you are white and living in a mostly white neightborhood, why dont you leave it and move to a mostly black neighborhood? Why don't blacks stay in their own neighborhoods when they have an opportunity to leave them? Why do whites move when a neighborhood becomes predominately black?

Diversity is NOT natural. If God wanted us all 1 color he would have made us that way
Considering this thread is about South Africa, your post is full of irony. Who moved into whose neighborhood first?

Old 03-30-2010, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50 View Post
Considering this thread is about South Africa, your post is full of irony. Who moved into whose neighborhood first?

You didn't answer the questions

Old 03-30-2010, 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimbochick View Post
White supremacists disgust me.
That makes you a disgusted chick, at least you are alive, if you lived in Africa you you could wake up a dead disgusted chick or do you think they spare disgusted chicks. You need a Holiday in Africa.

Old 03-30-2010, 10:22 AM

9,963 posts, read 18,522,298 times
Quote:
You didn't answer the questions

No need to, it is totally out of context and race baiting.

We are not having any of your Stormfront attacks here...Reported to the mods.

Old 03-30-2010, 10:25 AM

9,961 posts, read 17,552,502 times
One of Eddie Murphy's first acts - he plays the song Kill the White People

Eddie Murphy wrote this same song back in the 80s...

Old 03-30-2010, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAM CORNAH View Post
That makes you a disgusted chick, at least you are alive, if you lived in Africa you you could wake up a dead disgusted chick or do you think they spare disgusted chicks. You need a Holiday in Africa.

She'll never know what it's like Pam. See, it's easy for someone who doesn't LIVE in it, to sit back and be "politically correct" and call names, such as "racist" to those of us who do, or have lived in predominately black countries, cities, and/or neighborhoods. It's easy to be "above" it all and self-righteous when one doesn't LIVE among it

Old 03-30-2010, 10:27 AM

Quote:

I think God provided us with our uniforms at birth and gave us an instruction 'EACH AFTER HIS OWN KIND' Perhaps we should honor that and all our racist problems would disappear. Just a thought.

Old 03-30-2010, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50 View Post
No need to, it is totally out of context and race baiting.

We are not having any of your Stormfront attacks here...Reported to the mods.

No, it's not "race baiting" at all, whatever that is. I asked a few simple questions which you couldn't HONESTLY answer, so you "reported" me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.