Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-29-2010, 08:50 PM

529 posts, read 1,305,026 times

Advertisements

Good riddance, bunch of crazies that we don't need in this country.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-29-2010, 08:52 PM

514 posts, read 719,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EllenArlingtonPark View Post
Christian fundamentalist and Islamic fundmentalist are the same to me. They both take extreme positions and issue ultimatums to those who do not follow.
Really? I'll believe that when I see the internet clogged with video after video of Christians beheading human beings, complete with flowing blood.

BTW, I am an atheist so I rarely take a position defending fundamentalist christians, but fair is fair.

Old 03-29-2010, 08:54 PM

11,155 posts, read 15,762,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DraggingCanoe View Post
All indictments are one sided. I hope that the US government has reasonable, provable grounds for doing what they have done, because if they don’t, more serious trouble will follow.

To some of the posters here, be aware licking your chops when someone you disagree with is taken down by the government. . .in another time, it could be you.

I am a great believer in following the law, regardless of political persuasion. And I expect my government to do the same, whether I agree or disagree with the result.
Perhaps you're just trying to cover your tracks now, but why do you demand government have "reasonable, provable grounds" when you, yourself, loft radical conspiracy theories as if they are fact without an ounce of "reasonable, provable" evidence to support your own assertions?

Here's what you wrote. Please provide evidence for your unqualified statements:

Quote:
This group is being set up and paraded around for political purposes, being used by a Federal government that's controlled by a Marxist Muslim.

The Obama media is in spin mode to demonize this, never forget the first casualty of war is truth.

On a side note - how did these militants think that taking out a few local cops (mostly normal blue collar folks making a middle class income) was the key to overthrowing the government? I just don't get their logic.

Old 03-29-2010, 09:01 PM

13,186 posts, read 12,380,557 times
Are these people considered to be terrorist? Why not? Should they be arrested for treason since we are at war and they planned and act of terrorism on American soil against the police in hopes of starting a national riot. Is this what the teabaggers wanted and do they support this type of stupidity?

Old 03-29-2010, 09:04 PM

3,047 posts, read 2,837,776 times
Have to wonder why Holder does not descend on this group:

Reward Offered for Information About Booby Traps Targeting Law Enforcement Officers in CA - Associated Content - associatedcontent.com

Old 03-29-2010, 09:09 PM

11,155 posts, read 15,762,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DraggingCanoe View Post
Going to just ignore my requests for evidence?

Old 03-29-2010, 09:11 PM

16,828 posts, read 15,265,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kings Ranger View Post
I'd be all for the government checking everything I do and own, might slow me down a bit, but I'd feel safe, even knowing they would do something like this.

Honestly, our government doesn't take charge enough, all these side programs the Dems make, making the Government larger, but not meeting the right needs.

Republicans dont support a large government- Democrats do

Certain programs are necessary, and others aren't but Repubs cut cut cut taxes and funding

Dems spend spend spend and watch the outcome, then spend some more.

This is what I see anyways?

current slate of republicans are just as bad as democrats when it comes to making goverment larger.

Old 03-29-2010, 09:16 PM

16,828 posts, read 15,265,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boompa View Post
So you advocate Killing FEDERAL Police Officers
How do you feel about killing Soldiers?

federal police officers are not there for anyones benefit but the federal goverments. any duty they do can be done by local law enforcement. but soldiers are there to protect the country as a whole, something that neither the fbi, batfe, dea or any other enforcement branch of the federal goverment can do.

maybe when the feds start getting prosecuted for commiting murder or manslaughter instead of just saying that they do not have to follow state laws concerning the same. maybe we can then say we need them. until then the USA would be better off without any federal law enforcement branch.

Old 03-29-2010, 09:17 PM

6,022 posts, read 7,858,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorRob305 View Post
I think it used to be that you had to actually commit a crime or have a specific target you talked about before you could be arrested for anything, but now you get arrested for being a part of a labeled group without having committed a crime....hell if they would treat drug dealers this way maybe the streets would be clean, but no they can go sell drugs cuz that ain't really killing people

hmmmm.so its ok to wait to and see if they do anything..but arab terrorist are sought after before something may or may-not happen

Old 03-29-2010, 09:24 PM

3,047 posts, read 2,837,776 times
This administration and the liberal media will hype this as a form of instructive political intimidation if you oppose them.

If you disagree with Obama and Holder's policies you can be deemed seditious.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies