Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-24-2010, 01:35 PM

31,767 posts, read 28,862,289 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
How could you make a rational judgment to blame anyone? If the FBI doesnt know, then how can you pretend to?
And if FBI does find out and report its findings along the lines, y'all will jump to call the criminal... "a hero".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-24-2010, 01:35 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,213,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EinsteinsGhost View Post
And if FBI does find out and report its findings along the lines, y'all will jump to call the criminal... "a hero".
You ASSume far too much.. Just like when you guys all assumed Republicans were breaking Democratic windows only to find out the guy was a DEMOCRAT..

Old 03-24-2010, 01:36 PM

47,020 posts, read 26,093,286 times
Default More Alinskyite infiltrators, eh?

- if running from responsibility was an Olympic sport, the Teabaggers would be crowding the podium.

Old 03-24-2010, 01:37 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,992,594 times
Quote:
How could you make a rational judgment to blame anyone? If the FBI doesnt know, then how can you pretend to?
They don't hae to be rational; they just have to be filled with hate.

These same people who want to blame the Tea Party for everything petition their local newspapers to print the names and addresses of everyone in their municiplaity who has a CCW/CHL.

I truely believe that this is contrived and that leftists are commiting these acts to discredit the Tea Party, who has to date, had no history of confirmed violence at their peaceful protests.

Old 03-24-2010, 01:39 PM

1,773 posts, read 1,269,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXboomerang View Post

I guess vandalization is better than murder/suicide, like the global warming fearmongered family who killed their kids then killed themselves to save the planet. I'm far more worried about those types of events than violence against dems.
So wait...you're placing the blame of the parents who killed their kids & themselves on the global warming crowd instead of placing the blame on the people who actually did it...the parents? I see. Whatever happened to that ole "personal responsiblity" credo we hear all the time? That's just....lol...that's just beyond sad to blame it on global warming & not the parents. Wow.

Old 03-24-2010, 01:45 PM

4,050 posts, read 3,965,048 times
Quote:
Who exactly am I blaming, as the person who committed the crime???

Am I in part blaming the whack job telling people to go to a person's home, giving out their address and exhorting them commit crimes, of course I do.

Anyone who would not is being naive!!

Old 03-24-2010, 01:47 PM

2,362 posts, read 3,001,065 times
The extreme right wing fringe has a history of committing these types of awful acts in order to fulfill their warped ideology. I don't think anyone should be surprised at all if a tea party member had something to do with cutting the gas line.

Tiller's Murder: The Logic of Extremism on Abortion - TIME

Old 03-24-2010, 01:48 PM

2,539 posts, read 4,092,345 times
Don't forget, the progressive give white house posts to their bomb throwers.

Old 03-24-2010, 01:52 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,213,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reconmark View Post
Who exactly am I blaming, as the person who committed the crime???
Right before you go along and place blame...
Quote:
Originally Posted by reconmark View Post
Am I in part blaming the whack job telling people to go to a person's home, giving out their address and exhorting them commit crimes, of course I do.

Anyone who would not is being naive!!
So you agree that publishing the names of pedophiles in the paper is enciting violence?

Old 03-24-2010, 01:52 PM

113 posts, read 245,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perkins Well View Post
The extreme right wing fringe has a history of committing these types of awful acts in order to fulfill their warped ideology. I don't think anyone should be surprised at all if a tea party member had something to do with cutting the gas line.
Don't forget about the host of left wing groups that use violence and even murder to advance their causes. Ted Kazinsky was a left winger. The IRS airplane bomber in Austin was a left winger. Neither one of those people had anything to do with the right wing, much less Tea Parties. Get real.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies