Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-20-2010, 02:40 PM

1,780 posts, read 2,691,673 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpt757100 View Post
Why don't you sit back and read what I stated and digest it! Maybe you are the one who needs educated! Lets not forget, I have not once stated my opinion!!!!! Go back and look at my posts for reference and you will see most of my posts are facts with very few opinions!

Why is it racist to make a factual statement like 60% of American prisons are black or how about the fact that not one person on this thread can name a city in America that is majority black and has a low crime rate! These are not opinions but facts!

Now let me ask you something! Do you really think burring your head in the sand is going to fix the black communities problems? You must admit a problem in order for it to be fixed! My black neighbor actually agrees with me and you will probably call him an Uncle Tom! Seriously though tell me which one of my posts is not correct! You are a coward and refuse to call a spade a spade! Its not about basing blacks its about being truthful! Just like the whites are a lot more likely to have a pedophiles in their neighborhoods. You have to admit a problem before you can fix it!

Go back and look at my previous posts regarding the 10 most dangerous cities and the 10 most violent cities and explain! Is it racist to state a fact such as cities in America that have high portions of blacks have violent crime????? I would think not! I would think its being truthful!!!!! Go ahead and try to tell me how that statement is racist when indeed its a truthful statement! People like you would rather be politically correct and lie rather then tell the truth and risk not being politically correct!

So I think its people like you who need to venture around the nation more and get your head out of the sand! Even black people will admit they have major major violent crime issues in their neighborhoods. Are you telling me that they are wrong????????? Drive through the 10 most dangerous cities and tell me that they are not majority black, you moron!!!!!!!!!
First of all, I'm not a moron, whether I agree with your loud, strident arguments or not...I don't resort to calling other posters here names, no matter how vehemently I disagree with their arguments, and if you read my post correctly, at no time did I call you a name ( I did make the 'noisy baby-diaper rash' analogy, true enough)...

Secondly, no matter how loud you yell about stuff, and how many exclamation points you throw after every sentence to validate it---I don't have to believe it, and my head is not encased in sand, it's out in broad daylight, thinking and reasoning...and if someone can't name a majority-black, low crime city, so bloody what? That illustrates the point once again that no matter how much you jump and down like a kangaroo with a hotfoot and scream 'VIOLENT BLACKS! POLITICAL CORRECTNESS! LOCK YOUR DOORS! GET THE TORCHES AND OIL, THE NEGROES ARE COMING!', the rational thinking blacks AND whites on this board are just going to ignore you, because there are bigger fish to fry then listening to you overheat on a chat forum all the livelong day...

So, just keep on sitting in front of the TV with your eyes glazed over, robot-like, accepting every negative stereotype blown your way by the media, so you can get more ammunition for your rantings...the rest of us have other, more important things to do than point fingers, call each other names and pay attention to nonsense
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-20-2010, 05:03 PM

530 posts, read 782,127 times
Quote:
Seriously, the stats you are looking at do not break it down per capita!!!!!!!! You just refuse to look at the statistics! What about the fact that the 10 most dangerous cities in America are majority black and the 10 most safest are majority white???? How about the fact that blacks make up only 13% of the population, but make up 60% of the prison population!

The only argument you made was according to the FBI stats more whites committed crimes then blacks. Well you have to take into consideration the fact the there are far far more whites in this nation then blacks! Let me break this down for you. For example if you have 100 white people and 10 black people for a total of 110 people and 10 white people commit a crime and only 4 black people commit a crime, its looks as if more white commit crime however, you must look at the percentages! Here it would be 40% of the blacks commit crime and only 10% of whites commit crime! If you do the same percentages to the F.B.I. stats you will see the same high percentages among blacks! I'm sure even you can understand this! Once again more percentages of blacks commit crimes then percentage of whites!
Obviously if one group is 70% the total population and the other is only 13% the larger group will have committed more crimes, but you have to break it down per capita to do a comparison!!!!!!!!!! And the fact of the matter is if you break it down you will find that out that about 10% of white people commit violent crime and about 40% of blacks commit violent crime! So out of every 100 white people 10 are capable of committing a violent act towards you and out of every 100 black people about 40 are capable of committing a violent act! This makes crime a lot worse amongst the black population!

You just totally ignored my facts about the high percentage of blacks in prison and the fact that the 10 most violent cities are majority black and the 10 safest cities are majority white!!!!! Look at the facts!!!!! Being politically correct does not make you correct and just makes you look foolish!

10 Most Violent Cities in America (All Majority Black)

1. St. Louis
2. Detroit
3. Flint, Michigan
4. Compton, California
5. Camden, NJ
6. Birmingham, Alabama
7. Cleveland
8. Oakland, California
9. Youngstown, Ohio
10. Gary, Indiana

The Top Ten Safest Cities in the United States:
Real Estate Directory: FBI Names Ten Safest Cities in the United States (http://tinyurl.com/ygxhpph - broken link) (All Majority white)

1. Irvine
2. Amherst, N.Y.
3. Cary, N.C.
4. Gilbert, Arizona
5. Sunnyvale
6. Thousand Oaks
7. Glendale
8. Provo, Utah
9. Bellevue, Wash.
10. Simi Valley

Lets not ignore the facts! Call name all you wan too, but you really need to open your eyes!!!!!!!!
No attack just a question: Are you fearful of black people? If a black man were walking toward you on the street are you worried about being "carjacked", robbed, shot or other viloence against your person? Again just asking.

Old 02-20-2010, 10:55 PM

4,592 posts, read 9,241,110 times
Quote:
I would like to start off by stating I do not mean to offend anyone and I don't believe anyone should be offended however, I know people will be offended and I would like to know why!

Why is it in American that whenever the truth about the black community is brought up people will automatically call you racist, even though you are not stating opinions, but facts?????? For example, for the black community to move forward they must stop blaming every other race for their failures! Blaming the white man for the last 50 years obviously has not worked so why not try a new approach? Its called taking responsibility!!!

Just like a drug addict will always be a drug addict until he can look himself in the mirror and take full ownership of his problems. As long as he continues to blame everyone but himself he will never get better! The same can be said of the black community!

Why is it that every single city in America that is majority black is full of crime? I don't want to hear because they are poor! Look at West Virginia and kentucky, these two states have some of the poorest areas in the nation yet have very little crime! So you can not blame it on poverty! And its far to easy to blame the white man!
So what does this has to do with the NAACP? You do know the NAACP was started by whites right?

Old 02-20-2010, 11:19 PM

4,592 posts, read 9,241,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tprandal22 View Post
invented by whites or invented by jews? the same people who promote multiculturalism and diversity in white countries while rejecting it all in israel.
Last time I checked, most Jews in this country are white.

Old 02-21-2010, 08:29 AM

6,902 posts, read 7,561,138 times
Quote:
Black people in general are loud, mouthy, rude, and criminal-prone.

they commit a complete disproportional amount of crime and violence in this country and i'm sick of it. black people are the reason i got my handgun, they are simply too violent.

this behavior is repeated in every country they're in. it's not an african-american problem but a black problem in general.

Blacks are lucky they are in the U.S, they could be living in squalor like they do in every place they comprise a majority. I can't imagine a majority Black country ever becoming first world... the closest was apartheid South Africa. They simply have shown themselves incapable of creating a livable society as a group on their own.

oh oh Mods...another stormfronter

4 posts and they are all very telling.

Old 02-21-2010, 10:53 AM

710 posts, read 1,516,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
oh oh Mods...another stormfronter

4 posts and they are all very telling.
So much for the LIBERAL agenda. You sound like you are a seperatist. Very telling.

Old 02-21-2010, 11:48 AM

130 posts, read 266,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by captaincatfish View Post
First of all, I'm not a moron, whether I agree with your loud, strident arguments or not...I don't resort to calling other posters here names, no matter how vehemently I disagree with their arguments, and if you read my post correctly, at no time did I call you a name ( I did make the 'noisy baby-diaper rash' analogy, true enough)...

Secondly, no matter how loud you yell about stuff, and how many exclamation points you throw after every sentence to validate it---I don't have to believe it, and my head is not encased in sand, it's out in broad daylight, thinking and reasoning...and if someone can't name a majority-black, low crime city, so bloody what? That illustrates the point once again that no matter how much you jump and down like a kangaroo with a hotfoot and scream 'VIOLENT BLACKS! POLITICAL CORRECTNESS! LOCK YOUR DOORS! GET THE TORCHES AND OIL, THE NEGROES ARE COMING!', the rational thinking blacks AND whites on this board are just going to ignore you, because there are bigger fish to fry then listening to you overheat on a chat forum all the livelong day...

So, just keep on sitting in front of the TV with your eyes glazed over, robot-like, accepting every negative stereotype blown your way by the media, so you can get more ammunition for your rantings...the rest of us have other, more important things to do than point fingers, call each other names and pay attention to nonsense
Fair enough and I apologize for the name calling however, my statements were not my opinion, but factual! So do not call me a racist for simply stating facts! If you even read my statements you would see that they are all factual! I know you don't want to offend anyone however, my statements were facts and if the people who get offended over them don't like it then maybe they should change their ways! If they change their ways (African Americans) the stats will change as well!

Has the American people become so politically correct that they consider someone a racist for simply stating facts????? How absurd! The 10 most dangerous cities I listed are majority black and the 10 safest are majority white! I am not a racist for simply stating facts! What, should I lie and not state the above facts?????? And you just refuse to acknowledge any of my factual statements, why is that?????? Its because people like you think the black race is problem free and when someone brings up factual statements regarding that race your only defense of the factual statements is to call the person a racist for telling the truth! How sad!

Old 02-21-2010, 11:56 AM

31,384 posts, read 37,189,274 times
Quote:
invented by whites or invented by jews? the same people who promote multiculturalism and diversity in white countries while rejecting it all in israel.
I'm no defender of Israel vis a vis their treatment of Palestinian Arabs or Arab Israelis, but...

Old 02-21-2010, 01:34 PM

130 posts, read 266,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlitwishes View Post
No attack just a question: Are you fearful of black people? If a black man were walking toward you on the street are you worried about being "carjacked", robbed, shot or other viloence against your person? Again just asking.
Fearful? Not at all, but the stats are still the stats, correct? Just asking! What is wrong with pointing out stats when debating social issues? One last question for you! If its so taboo and unacceptable to state the truth when speaking about black people how do you think they will ever rise up and get out of the ghettos? You have to admit there is a problem before you can fix it, correct?

Don't attack me because its a fact that 4 out of 10 black people will commit a violent crime in their life compared to 1 out of 10 white people! All I'm doing is bring up facts! I don't even mind that people disagree with me, but what I do have a problem with is when people start to call names because I simply state facts. Once again these are facts and not my opinion! If i were to ask you the same questions and then you went and researched it, you would come back and say the same things that I have been saying because they are facts and not opinions.

I guess I'm one of the growing number of Americans that have finally said enough is enough when it comes down to political correctness and constantly being blamed for the black man's problems! So anyway sorry it is a little longer then what you probably expected! Let me know what you think.

Old 02-21-2010, 02:48 PM

6,902 posts, read 7,561,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hillrunner View Post
So much for the LIBERAL agenda. You sound like you are a seperatist. Very telling.

ooooh that was good.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies