Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-09-2010, 07:11 PM

2,014 posts, read 5,554,344 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Just to be clear: The notes most likely weren't for her speech, for which she used prepared remarks, but for the Q&A session that followed, during which she glanced at the hand in question.
But in my opinion that's even worse.
There were no specifics on there, just general concepts and things she supports.
The takeaway is that this presidential contender apparently can't remember her supposed core principles and needs a cheat-sheet when simply asked about her beliefs.
To quote Charlie Brown:
Good grief.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-09-2010, 07:15 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,998,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPBsr View Post
Maybe if you'd read the papers and stop watching SNL, you would learn that Tina Fay said that remark and not Sarah Palin.
This is the quote from Sarah:

Quote:
“They’re our next door neighbors and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska.” –Sarah Palin, on her foreign policy insights into Russia, ABC News interview, Sept. 11, 2008
Dumb Quotes, Gaffes and Lies by Sarah Palin – Updated Frequently « African Press International (API)

Old 02-09-2010, 07:16 PM

6,902 posts, read 7,575,239 times
'

dang you beat me to it. Here's the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXL86v8NoGk

8,624 posts, read 9,128,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCyank View Post
And how many states do we have according to the big O, is it 57 or 58??

We will have to consult with left's messiah. I am pretty sure there are 57 states since hussein obama was elected by fraud. The extra states are where those phantom districts are located where a lot of the stimulas money was funneled

hussein obama's sheep can try to cut Palin down but hussein obama is a dumb as a box of rocks when he is caught wthout his teleprompter.

241 posts, read 252,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarks View Post
The Mark of the Beast;
Mark of the Bic

Old 02-09-2010, 07:17 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,998,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
'

dang you beat me to it. Here's the video
Don't worry, there is more than enough material for everyone to have a turn!

Old 02-09-2010, 07:20 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,539,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Right wingers claim we are making this up. Yet fox played the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWZHTJsR4Bc

Palin, claiming Africa is a country.

"...Russia is near my house, she said. I saw it again, with my own eyes (and heard with my ears).

Deny all you want, righties. This woman is an idiot!

Is Africa a continent? Palin's true ignorance now revealed - World News - World - General - The Canberra Times (http://www.canberratimes.com.au/news/world/world/general/is-africa-a-continent-palins-true-ignorance-now-revealed/1354593.aspx - broken link)
Well, obama the "one" does not know how many states are in his own country!

Old 02-09-2010, 07:21 PM

241 posts, read 252,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
Well, obama the "one" does not know how many states are in his own country!
Nobody calls him "the one" except teabaggers and obnoxious republican mouthpieces. Why continue saying it?

Old 02-09-2010, 07:21 PM

6,902 posts, read 7,575,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
We will have to consult with left's messiah. I am pretty sure there are 57 states since hussein obama was elected by fraud. The extra states are where those phantom districts are located where a lot of the stimulas money was funneled

hussein obama's sheep can try to cut Palin down but hussein obama is a dumb as a box of rocks when he is caught wthout his teleprompter.

Cut Palin down, Palin is doing a fine job of that herself, the problem is you mindless droans are too mesmerized to see it. Continue to play footseys with the glasses wonderbot known as Palin, the Idiot will continue to laugh all the way to the bank across the street from Russia.

Old 02-09-2010, 07:22 PM

9,644 posts, read 9,891,190 times
This is old as heck and its rumors. When you get a video of Palin actually saying it get back to me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies