Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-25-2010, 07:47 PM

918 posts, read 816,610 times

Advertisements

No sooner do I post that admission to you than I see one of your compadre clowns Clarks pull the race card. That's why some humor is needed in here. B*ttwipes like that know that we despise Obama for what he is politically and it has nothing to do with his race. Now a mod would come down on me for that descriptive correct, but what about such a GRATUITOUSLY PROVOCATIVE ACCUSATION WITH NO BASIS IN FACT? Think about it. Nothing to do with our political differences, just a completely uncalled for behavior, for which HE should be censured. Look at the remarks he passed. I'm talking to you, because I still have respect for you, despite our political differences, and wouldn't respond to someone who sinks that low and dirty. Have a nice one kid-do. Congrats on your outin' me, but it was a chuckle.

P,S. - Don't bother responding to me mr. Clarks. I won't respond back.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-26-2010, 03:24 AM

8,624 posts, read 9,085,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarks View Post
How does one "honer" the flag. and to respond to your post, what you state is pure B&^% S&*&$

Funny thing, you Obama haters would hate him if he ironed your white sheets. Yes, we know what it is all about.

True conservatives left the Republican party years ago, leaving it to former southern democrats and their progeny, you know, KKK

If you want me to like hussein obama you are going to have to come up with some redeeming qualities. As for the KKK you can find them in your Democrat congress.

Old 01-26-2010, 04:45 AM

1,418 posts, read 3,454,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twista6002 View Post
Can someone please translate this into English?
I believe the point is that DoctorHugo is just a troll and I for one will not waste time dealing with him any longer.

Old 01-26-2010, 05:40 AM

4,432 posts, read 6,980,938 times
Anyway there is no proof that the Obama administration has relations with Hamas. Infact I tried researching for Obama stance on Hamas and what I got was:

US Policy in Gaza Remains Unchanged

The U.S. remains resolute in its refusal to engage with Hamas, the Islamist party that now rules Gaza and is designated by the U.S. State Department as a terrorist organisation. This policy began to have a dramatic affect upon Gazans in 2007, under President George W. Bush, when Hamas took control of the territory.

US Policy in Gaza Remains Unchanged | CommonDreams.org

But of course there is some tensions within the new conservative Isreali government and the Obama administration. This is due to the Israeli government expanding its settlements in East Jerusalem and that is really the main friction with the Isreali government and the US govenment at present. Hey even the Bush administration said that expansion of Isreali settlmemtns in the occupied terrorities not helpful for the peace effort.

Last edited by other99; 01-26-2010 at 05:47 AM.. Reason: edit

Old 01-26-2010, 10:36 AM

1,317 posts, read 1,398,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
From hussein obama's own mouth he said he was a muslim. The enemy is in the white house.
Should I even ask for a link of some kind?

Old 01-26-2010, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arielmina View Post
OK and here is the "correct" actual photo of the President and First Lady - not photoshopped. It really saddens me that there are masses of people out there who buy this stuff...
That's what repugnant sheepdogs (pundits) do to be effective, misrepresent, misinform, dare I say lie? And all in their flock do is baaaaaa.

Old 01-26-2010, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arielmina View Post
you DO know that they didn't actually use their left hands over their hearts right? Or do you believe everything you see and hear, especially if it's negative towards Obama?
Ehhh, considering the simple repugnant mind . . . the second sentence would apply.

Old 01-26-2010, 10:43 AM

1,418 posts, read 3,454,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theolsarge View Post
Ehhh, considering the simple repugnant mind . . . the second sentence would apply.
It does appear that way doesn't it?

Old 01-26-2010, 10:45 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,113,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twista6002 View Post
And last I checked the POTUS and the treasury were entirely seperate entities.
Hopelessly lost. All of you who know nothing of the political process except what your media puppets on the Left tell you.

Not a single policy coming from any of the Cabinet offices passess Go and Collects $200 until sign off from sort of political appointee has occurred. Who do you think these political appointees report to? It's certainly not Bozo The Clown, unless that's Obama's newest nickname.

Choose not to believe it if you want. But I see it every day of every week in this town. The Treasury had a hand in this, and by extension, Barack Obama had a hand in it as well.

Old 01-26-2010, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
I had to go research it and yes I was taken in by it for a moment. It's just so easy to believe hussein obama would do this considering he has had such a hard time honering the flag in the past.
and you have a link to that assertion too, right?

"Taken in by it for a moment"? There may be hope for you after all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies