Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-20-2010, 08:05 PM

1,465 posts, read 4,069,569 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Or, if liberals had as much testicular fortitude to stand up to big government as conservatives do, we would have been much better off.

The Pansy Panty Party - Democrats - believe that free love for all is enough to lead this country. Where were you the past 8 years?

Spare us the crap. Limp-wristed liberals have no ammunition whatsoever.
are you saying that all this mess just happned?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-20-2010, 08:08 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,224,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cougar31 View Post
are you saying that all this mess just happned?
I'm saying that conservatism is successfully taking down the Democratic Agenda with every election. November 2010 will be no different.

If you despised Bush so much, then why was he relected in 2004, and why did it take 6 years to take over the majority, but only 3 years to see it dwindling away?

Just as I said - the Pansy Panty Party simply does not have the testicular fortitude, nor the conviction, to take on Big Government. As long as you folks perceive some sort of welfare (choose one) coming your way, you have no real qualms with Democrats in Congress.

And you wonder why you are soundly defeated every time the left begins over-reaching (again)?

Old 01-20-2010, 08:19 PM

1,465 posts, read 4,069,569 times
Quote:
I'm saying that conservatism is successfully taking down the Democratic Agenda with every election. November 2010 will be no different.

If you despised Bush so much, then why was he relected in 2004, and why did it take 6 years to take over the majority, but only 3 years to see it dwindling away?

Just as I said - the Pansy Panty Party simply does not have the testicular fortitude, nor the conviction, to take on Big Government. As long as you folks perceive some sort of welfare (choose one) coming your way, you have no real qualms with Democrats in Congress.

And you wonder why you are soundly defeated every time the left begins over-reaching (again)?
I lost my job under W. I wanna thank him for giving tax breaks for US businesses outsourcing our jobs off-shore.

Your "grammar" does NOT speak too highly of you.
Your actual knowledge of events describes a person who believes that the earth is flat because it appears flat from your window.

a little advice: you may disagree...and you may wanna do that with respect.

have a good night.

Old 01-20-2010, 08:37 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,224,703 times
Quote:
I lost my job under W. I wanna thank him for giving tax breaks for US businesses outsourcing our jobs off-shore.

Your "grammar" does NOT speak too highly of you.
Your actual knowledge of events describes a person who believes that the earth is flat because it appears flat from your window.

a little advice: you may disagree...and you may wanna do that with respect.

have a good night.
My grammar? My knowledge of events?

First, keyboard cops are not well-received on this forum. Those who point out triviality are often relegated to the Pile of Obscurity.

Second, I will be more than happy to debate you on ANY current or past event that you can think of. You just let me know.

Old 01-20-2010, 08:43 PM

2,557 posts, read 5,886,447 times
I think his proper grammar is better than your "I wanna"........it goes well with "gimme gimme gimme."

Old 01-20-2010, 08:47 PM

11,155 posts, read 15,766,131 times
Quote:
Or, if liberals had as much testicular fortitude to stand up to big government as conservatives do, we would have been much better off.

The Pansy Panty Party - Democrats - believe that free love for all is enough to lead this country. Where were you the past 8 years?

Spare us the crap. Limp-wristed liberals have no ammunition whatsoever.
Then why did you, as a conservative, vote for the biggest expansion in government in our history under Bush and not vote for Gore, who was part of smallest government in modern times?

I think you have your party blinders on.

It's funny how liberals were saying the same about Reagan after his first year. How wrong they were then. How wrong you Obama-haters who think you've got him against the ropes are now.

What you don't realize is the more he has to work all sides, the better he will be and the stronger our nation will be. A more balanced house plays to Obama's strengths.

Old 01-20-2010, 10:13 PM

38,797 posts, read 22,607,018 times
Quote:
For those who are "painting" Obama...had you guys been alert during the eight years of W as you are NOW...we all would have been much better off.
We were, and if the dems would have run a candidate in2004 that was pro-victory on the war on terror, maybe you would have won. But no, you ran John freaking Kerry and that snake oil salesman Edwards.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies