Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-18-2010, 02:03 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,538,660 times

Advertisements

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-18-2010, 02:06 PM

14 posts, read 11,438 times
People act like Obama is the Messiah come for the second time.
He's just another greedy political figure head trying to pass off garbage such as his inane Health Care Bill. Who cares if Oprah wants to side with Hillary. It's not like Hillary will do a better or a worse job.

Old 01-18-2010, 02:22 PM

37,135 posts, read 42,222,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HotBlackChick View Post
People act like Obama is the Messiah come for the second time.

No. Nobody does that. You just like to say it so you have something to get pissed off about.

He's just another greedy political figure head trying to pass off garbage such as his inane Health Care Bill.

You would say that about anyone who was President becasue by the time they get to that point they have all cut shady deals.

Who cares if Oprah wants to side with Hillary. It's not like Hillary will do a better or a worse job.
Indeed, who cares at all. We have what we have and it doesn't matter who likes what.

Old 01-18-2010, 02:27 PM

14 posts, read 11,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
Indeed, who cares at all. We have what we have and it doesn't matter who likes what.
I'm sorry what is your point exactly?

Just because I am not a ObamaTron like some people doesn't mean I walk around angry.
I just think he is a little overrated. Don't get me wrong as a woman of color I am Glad we have a black president finally, but at the end of the day besides Obama being black that's all he really got going for him:-D Of course this is a personal standpoint. If you don't like my post close your eyes

Old 01-18-2010, 02:46 PM

7,545 posts, read 8,328,091 times
*Grabs popcorn*

Old 01-18-2010, 02:57 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,451,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HotBlackChick View Post
I'm sorry what is your point exactly?

Just because I am not a ObamaTron like some people doesn't mean I walk around angry.
I just think he is a little overrated. Don't get me wrong as a woman of color I am Glad we have a black president finally, but at the end of the day besides Obama being black that's all he really got going for him:-D Of course this is a personal standpoint. If you don't like my post close your eyes
HBC they want us to be angry because they were for the 8 years Bush was in office. They cannot understand we dont have that angry mentality.
Thanks for being honest.

Old 01-18-2010, 03:14 PM

2,553 posts, read 2,436,354 times
There was a time when there was a huge difference between the National Enquirer and the MSM (especially in terms of creditability)....let's just say the gap closed a lot since then. When the MSM constantly uses "based on reliable anonymous sources that are familiar with the situation but, are not authorized to comment on it", that's getting real close to Enquirer territory when you think about it. Since they don't have to reveal their source, who really knows if it's just gossip or at least how twisted out of shape it is from the real truth. That never used to happen....if they couldn't name the source, then they didn't directly quote what that source told them in their story (unless they eventually could find someone they could quote publicly).

Old 01-18-2010, 03:19 PM

1,773 posts, read 1,266,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
The National Inquirer has broke many stories. I do remember the look of shear jealousy n Michelle's face when hussein obama danced with some girl at an event. When he went back to his table Michelle turned away from him. Oooooo
Wrong. Try watching the clip again & this time keep your eyes open. Sounds like you are easily swayed by anything someone else would say, especially if it's something negative about the president. Sad.

Old 01-18-2010, 03:22 PM

2,352 posts, read 2,279,848 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wedjat View Post
Wrong. Try watching the clip again & this time keep your eyes open. Sounds like you are easily swayed by anything someone else would say, especially if it's something negative about the president. Sad.
Consider who it is you're talking to here. DC thinks using Hussein with Obama is something other than racist, just as she intends it to be.

National Enquirer publishes stories for zealots who "WANT" to believe them.

Old 01-18-2010, 06:23 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,572,254 times
re: calipoppy-

lol. you couldn't even choose the correct tabloid
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies