Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Should the United States start using racial / ethnic profiling?
Yes - The time may have come 31 65.96%
No - Absolutely not 15 31.91%
Undecided at this time 1 2.13%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-11-2010, 08:11 PM

14,129 posts, read 31,243,410 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
I did follow the post and know that we need to profile a certain group of people.

If you cannot deal with that then you must not be for keeping us safe.

Have you noticed who 99.9% of terrorist are? They are not a little ole granny from West Virginia!
Are you people really afraid or is it just political posturing? I think you don't like anti-discrimination laws and this is how you think you'll get your little feet in the door to overturn decades of civil rights law. I'm calling you all out here.

Old 01-11-2010, 08:17 PM

8,145 posts, read 6,529,473 times
Quote:
I did follow the post and know that we need to profile a certain group of people.

If you cannot deal with that then you must not be for keeping us safe.

Have you noticed who 99.9% of terrorist are? They are not a little ole granny from West Virginia!
I think if we profile it should be done to conservatives who are so angry right now that I feel safer from middle eastern people than I do from you.

Old 01-11-2010, 08:18 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,302,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAVA1990 View Post
Are you people really afraid or is it just political posturing? I think you don't like anti-discrimination laws and this is how you think you'll get your little feet in the door to overturn decades of civil rights law. I'm calling you all out here.

Civil rights?

Since when do we allow terrorist American's civil rights?

When 99.9% of all terrorist are of one group then how in the world is that discrimination?

Stop protecting the people who have committed these crimes.

Please post a link that tells us all that we are taking away anyone's civil rights with profiling certain people because they are all of one type.

No discrimination law is above keeping Americans safe period.

Old 01-11-2010, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
I think if we profile it should be done to conservatives who are so angry right now that I feel safer from middle eastern people than I do from you.

Profile us all you want, we have nothing to hide.

I have no issue with that at all.

I am assuming you are grouping conservatives into one group or types of people then?

Old 01-11-2010, 08:21 PM

Quote:
I saw that also.

Israel has the safest airlines in the world because they do not cow down to cowards who are wanting to be so politically correct.

Obama was warned of this man ( panty bomber ) and did nothing weeks in advance.
You hate President Obama so much bush was a total idiot that your sorry state put in by cheating. Why dont you just admit your hate and go to another site. We get it you hate our non white president move on

Old 01-11-2010, 08:24 PM

Quote:
But some on the left do not want us to profile anyone for some reason.

It is time to wake the heck up.
Dont you get it if we profile they will find people who dont fit the profile to do the deed just like in the drug war.

Old 01-11-2010, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAVA1990 View Post
Thank you thats exactly thier plan and the reason for all the anger

Old 01-11-2010, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Profile us all you want, we have nothing to hide.

I have no issue with that at all.

I am assuming you are grouping conservatives into one group or types of people then?
You have never been profiled before so dont comment on how you will feel if it actually happens. I have and it makes you feel terrible.I want allow people like you who feel that they will never be profiled to give over zealous racist weak jerks that kind of power

Old 01-11-2010, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
You hate President Obama so much bush was a total idiot that your sorry state put in by cheating. Why dont you just admit your hate and go to another site. We get it you hate our non white president move on

Obama is non white? Hardly think so.

My sorry state? so Bush did not win in 2004 either?

Why should I go to another site?

I hate was Obama is doing to MY country as well as the majority of other Americans.

Hi color means nothing to me at all, it is his job performance, or lack of one that got the man into trouble.

He has earned all his records.

Old 01-11-2010, 08:32 PM

14,129 posts, read 31,243,410 times
Considering most of these people rarely leave their rural red state backwaters you wonder why they even care what kind of security we have at the airports.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies