Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-30-2009, 12:26 PM

918 posts, read 819,485 times

Advertisements

..and Freedom is won and maintained on the shoulders of those who are willing to commit their blood, their toil and their dollars to the cause. Such are those delegates and leaders of this movement.

They are not about feelgood demonstrations to catch the public and medias eye, which are good and have their place. They are about a single and concerted effort for redress of grievances at the 11th hour of this very republic. For those who think that the threat is not that dire and I have overstated it just sit back and contemplate how effective your elected representatives have been in putting the stops to this current President or to his predeceesor, for that matter. BOTH set out upon a course destined to subvert the very sovereign integrity of this nation to a globalist view and world citizen behavior. Our elected representatives have been servile and complacent and impotent and looking out ONLY for Number One. Hold your breath for that behavior to change and you'll soon be having last rites administered.

I've just gone here:
We The People Foundation
[MOD CUT] I have NO connection to this organization nor any personal direct knowledge or friendship with any of these people other than what I've read and researched.

I DO HAVE an abiding love for this Once Great Nation that I proudly served in the Navy and the desire to see her continue on her journey as mankind's "great experiment". That phrase was coined by an Irish-American writer of the 1800s named O'Sullivan, first in writing of what he believed was our "manifest destiny" set by divine Providence when he referenced "the great experiment of liberty throughout North America". Go through the record of history and find another nation that other nations have leaned upon for leadership more than this one. Whether you believe it was Providence or not matters naught. We are that nation that "shining light upon the hill" that all mankind has always looked to and that those of malevolent intent, the ENEMY WITHIN, are now trying their best to extinguish.

I implore you to stand with me and these patriots and make certain your voices are heard.

Last edited by Ibginnie; 11-30-2009 at 05:35 PM.. Reason: may be construed as solicitation
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-30-2009, 12:31 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,701,170 times
I have found that movements like this generally prefer to shed other people's blood rather than their own as stated, in their twisted cause for their perceived freedoms.

Old 11-30-2009, 12:45 PM

Default mohawkx

Mr. Mohawk. CAUTION! Do NOT try to put words in my mouth that I did not speak. I opened speaking of ALL those who fight for freedom. I did not suggest that these folks commit their BLOOD and they certainly do not commit YOURS. They commit their "toil", time and effort should you require it defined.

My suggestion to you, if you feel that way, is to set on your *ss on the sidelines and wave goodbye to your freedoms. I would NEVER choose that option. You seem to have nothing to say of a positive nature so the well-worn, commonly known advice may well apply.

I DO NOT take lightly to a rewriting of my words and meaning. Should you require an eyball-to-eyeball for clarification I am amenable. I speak clearly and with directed meaning and need no translation, thank you.

Old 11-30-2009, 12:56 PM

7,083 posts, read 12,089,564 times
I think being a friend to them would only get you put in jail, along with everyone else involved with it.

Nothing like tax evasion and contempt criminal proceedings to make your background checks look interesting.

We the People Foundation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 11-30-2009, 01:02 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,361,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorhugo View Post
Mr. Mohawk. CAUTION! Do NOT try to put words in my mouth that I did not speak. I opened speaking of ALL those who fight for freedom. I did not suggest that these folks commit their BLOOD and they certainly do not commit YOURS. They commit their "toil", time and effort should you require it defined.

My suggestion to you, if you feel that way, is to set on your *ss on the sidelines and wave goodbye to your freedoms. I would NEVER choose that option. You seem to have nothing to say of a positive nature so the well-worn, commonly known advice may well apply.

I DO NOT take lightly to a rewriting of my words and meaning. Should you require an eyball-to-eyeball for clarification I am amenable. I speak clearly and with directed meaning and need no translation, thank you.
Oh, cut me a break.
This is an internet forum, if you're taking yourself this seriuosly on CD, you're in for a lot of let-down.

If people are misinterpreting what you say, perhaps you're not being clear.

Old 11-30-2009, 01:30 PM

Default subsound

A constructive comment and contribution for which I thank you. I shall research and attempt to validate what that source has posted and if correct will return here to acknowledge such.

My original point in response; however, still stands regardless of the Aging Hippie's dismissive comments couched in triviality. Statements taken out of context with erroneous attributions are bad policy and insulting. I will call anyone on such every time. That is true regardless of whether my judgment with We the People turns out to have been a ROSTTB, premature and having been taken for a ride on a beaten down horse. If such was the case I am big enough to admit it.

Old 11-30-2009, 02:26 PM

Default That didn't take long

subsound, it appears your suggestion has some merit. I normally don't jump on something without verifying it as what it states, but I must admit to having been by a well-presented email that showed all 'the right stuff' of course.

Upon some brief back-checking I noted this:
#214: 04-03-07 JUSTICE DEPARTMENT SUES ROBERT L. SCHULZ AND “WE THE PEOPLE” TO STOP ALLEGED TAX SCAM

and this from a non-partial source:
ROBERT L. SCHULZ, ET AL. v. STATE OF NEW YORK, ET AL.
...which ends with then Chief Judge Kaye's summation remarks from which I've excerpted the following:

"In sum, neutral principles of law and consistent precedents of this Court, upon which decades of commercial transactions have been premised, lead us to uphold the validity of the particular legislation before us. If as plaintiffs urge modern ingenuity, even gimmickry, have in fact stretched the words of the Constitution beyond the point of prudence, that plea for reform in State borrowing practices and policy is appropriately directed to the public arena, where indeed it is now under serious consideration (see, NY Senate Bill S 4359, replacing Assembly Bill 7586 [April 4, 1993]; Joint Press Release of Governor and Comptroller [March 15, 1994]; Opns Atty Gen, May 11, 1993). We have reviewed plaintiffs' remaining claims, and conclude they lack merit."
I'm familiar with the subject matter being a resident of NYS and also with Ms. Kaye who has an impeccable reputation by my standards.

and even this:
http://www.wethepeoplefoundation.org...-Sept-2008.pdf
which was sufficient enough to cast doubt.

Was Schultz a dedicated libertarian zealot using the First Amendment like a modern day Joan of Arc OR a political curmudgeon borne of huge cahones who uses others to further a personal agenda? He fell a tad short of Joan's dedication when he failed to starve himself to death in 2008 as he suggested he would.

For me the jury is out on him in toto, BUT I saw enough to give me SUFFICIENT doubt. Enough doubt in that I would not have quickly supported his effort HAD I DONE MY DUE DILIGENCE. A tip of the hat to you again Mr. subsound for that alert.

I DID have a RushOfSh*tToTheBrain and jumped on-board allowing myself to be taken for a ride on a well-beaten down horse. For that, and that ONLY, I apologize and admit error as my error in judgement may have lead others astray.

Old 11-30-2009, 02:37 PM

14,810 posts, read 16,254,634 times
You are a very open-minded person. A tip of the hat to you.

Old 11-30-2009, 03:04 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,268,838 times
Quote:
..and Freedom is won and maintained on the shoulders of those who are willing to commit their blood, their toil and their dollars to the cause. Such are those delegates and leaders of this movement.

They are not about feelgood demonstrations to catch the public and medias eye, which are good and have their place. They are about a single and concerted effort for redress of grievances at the 11th hour of this very republic. For those who think that the threat is not that dire and I have overstated it just sit back and contemplate how effective your elected representatives have been in putting the stops to this current President or to his predeceesor, for that matter. BOTH set out upon a course destined to subvert the very sovereign integrity of this nation to a globalist view and world citizen behavior. Our elected representatives have been servile and complacent and impotent and looking out ONLY for Number One. Hold your breath for that behavior to change and you'll soon be having last rites administered.

I've just gone here:
We The People Foundation
and put my money where my mouth is. It is hard times come upon us, but unless you want them to be permanent hard times I would urge you to do similarly.

I have NO connection to this organization nor any personal direct knowledge or friendship with any of these people other than what I've read and researched.

I DO HAVE an abiding love for this Once Great Nation that I proudly served in the Navy and the desire to see her continue on her journey as mankind's "great experiment". That phrase was coined by an Irish-American writer of the 1800s named O'Sullivan, first in writing of what he believed was our "manifest destiny" set by divine Providence when he referenced "the great experiment of liberty throughout North America". Go through the record of history and find another nation that other nations have leaned upon for leadership more than this one. Whether you believe it was Providence or not matters naught. We are that nation that "shining light upon the hill" that all mankind has always looked to and that those of malevolent intent, the ENEMY WITHIN, are now trying their best to extinguish.

I implore you to stand with me and these patriots and make certain your voices are heard.
Im sure the good folks at "We the People Foundation" support fiscal conservatism -- at least, other people's.
For $94,859, WTP hired an six-member team of professionals who arrived at Pheasant Run with a “boatload” of equipment to record and stream live the entire video and audio record of the 11-day event. To make the required down payment, Bob Schulz used his personal credit card, borrowing the $20,000. Full payment of the $20,000 and the balance due the contractor ($74,859) needs to be paid soon.

...We will not be able to begin preparing and producing the official, edited, historical record of CC 2009 for distribution on DVDs until we honor our prior contractual commitment.

In addition, there is a balance due the CC 2009 Parliamentarian, and a balance due the silver company which mints the pure silver Continental Congress 2009 medallions as well as performs order fulfillment, shipping, etc. These special project costs are, of course, beyond the normal monthly operating expenses incurred by the We The People Foundation and Congress, which also need to be covered.

The more quickly the Foundation can put these CC2009 project costs behind us, the more quickly we can mobilize and focus on implementing the “next step” in bringing the “Articles of Freedom” and the DVD’s to the American People and building the critical mass needed to invoke the en masse program of citizen resistance, vigilance and action needed to restore our Constitution.
So they want "You, the People" to pay for the things THEY chose to buy? They sign contracts, then worry about how to get money? Seems a little irresponsible....

Im tempted to flag this thread as an Advertisement actually.

Love this part: "building the critical mass needed to invoke the en masse program of citizen resistance, vigilance and action needed to restore our Constitution."

Old 11-30-2009, 03:07 PM

6,732 posts, read 9,369,708 times
Quote:
Mr. Mohawk. CAUTION! Do NOT try to put words in my mouth that I did not speak.
OK Bill O'Reilly
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies