Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-26-2009, 02:29 PM

689 posts, read 743,225 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
She makes an excellent point here. How in the world can these liberals justify such mentality?
What's funny (not funny for him; funny how people were quick to jump to conclusions) about that is that the death of the census worker in Kentucky was just ruled a suicide. But...they were sure enough to call it a terrorist act.

U.S. census worker's death is ruled a suicide | freep.com | Detroit Free Press (http://www.freep.com/article/20091125/NEWS07/911250326/1001/news/U.S.-census-workers-death-is-ruled-a-suicide - broken link)

Last edited by JDTD2.0; 11-26-2009 at 02:41 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-26-2009, 02:32 PM

1,317 posts, read 1,399,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Here we have some real good stuff about how Keith Olbermann operates. Anybody who doesn't think I know a bit about the Greensburg tornado should come and talk to me. I know how much equipment the National Guard had in there on the Monday after the storm on Friday as I don't consider my son a liar and he was able to get in there while trying to salvage things his employer lost there. By the time the National Guard got there area farmers and contractors had hauled much of the trash off but they got run out of town the next morning. My other son went there with the volunteer fire department of our town to clear up and for search and rescue about 20 minutes after the storm was reported. Yeah, I have some real first hand knowledge about that one.

Anyway, Olbermann tries to make a case against it being an attack of terrorism and get his pants pulled down in this opinion piece.

Ann Coulter : MSNBC Exclusive: Fort Hood Never Happened! - Townhall.com
So, where is the video of this MSNBC commentary?

Old 11-26-2009, 02:43 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,280,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
Provide a link from Olbermann saying "Ft. Hood didn't happen", not the shemale's take on it.
Have we about got this message buried in the normal attacks?

Old 11-26-2009, 02:48 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,280,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theolsarge View Post
I was told on youtube that I didn't have the proper equipment to see all that MSNBC garbage so I guess only libs are allowed to see them.

Old 11-26-2009, 02:54 PM

1,317 posts, read 1,399,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I was told on youtube that I didn't have the proper equipment to see all that MSNBC garbage so I guess only libs are allowed to see them.
Yadi, yadi, yada!

But you have the equipment to watch FOX on YouTube?

Old 11-26-2009, 04:25 PM

13,163 posts, read 1,700,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
You are wrong about that. I care what he has to say because he and his family actually live in the US and don't have a hate America agenda like some.
Ditto.

Old 11-26-2009, 08:32 PM

900 posts, read 673,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theolsarge View Post
I have a feeling you're going to wait a long time before anybody here posts that video. Because it doesn't exits.

This is typical behavior for the Coultergeist, however.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies