Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-25-2009, 06:42 AM

96 posts, read 130,929 times

Advertisements

The fact that you're even disputing that the norm in this country is straight and white is laughable. What do you think the norm is?

Why would the offenders state they committed a hate crime on top of all their other offenses? Is this how the black mind works? Can you not grasp the absurdity of this?

Black on white crime is supposedly "random". white on black crime is now always "motivated by race". You don't torture your victim unless you hate them in some way.

Old 11-25-2009, 08:03 AM

8,515 posts, read 16,228,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWV View Post
Why though?
I'm a black guy and I've been "jumped" by plenty of BLACK DUDES in my life, so what makes them jumping whites different?
Then you need to learn how to fight.

Old 11-25-2009, 08:16 AM

8,624 posts, read 9,111,471 times
If these statistics are anything like the Global Warming Liars stats, I am sceptical

Old 11-25-2009, 08:30 AM

815 posts, read 2,145,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhawkins74 View Post
It isnt that, it is the fact that they claim it is 32 gang members, then they say it is members of the rollin 60's Crips and the Black Gangster Disciples. That is the part that is fishy. For one, Black Gangster Disciples split into other organizations years and years ago. So they are not even an organization any more. For two, Even if BGD's were still an organization, they were part of the folks nation, and had no ties or affiliation with any faction of Crips.

This part of the story is what causes my doubts. Once the media starts changing facts, then it is hard to determine what the truths are. These black men may have been arrested for their crimes, but, it may be possible it wasnt racially motivated, but the media added that in, to make it sound worse then it really was.

They did the same type of thing with the beating of Derrion Albert in Chicago a couple of months ago. the media made it sound like he got caught in a gang fight and was beaten to death for not joining, which was so far from the truth, it wasn't even funny.

I said the exact same thing. BGD's dont even exist anymore and if they did they would not be running around with some Crips. Two different things, from two totally different cities.

Old 11-25-2009, 09:18 AM

79,018 posts, read 61,161,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tindo80 View Post
Statistically, if you are a black, hispanic, jewish or muslim person in America, you are MORE LIKELY (http://www.fbi.gov/ucr/hc2008/offenders.html - broken link) to be violently victimized (because of your ethnicity/race/religion) by a white person than a white person is to be victimized by you.
Math fail.

You left this little snippet out...."Of the 6,927 known offenders, 61.1 percent were white, 20.2 percent were black, and 11.0 percent were of an unknown race."

Whites make up 74% of the population and blacks about 13%.

So....blacks are more likely to commit hate crimes than whites.

Wow. I haven't pwnd someone that badly in ages.

Old 11-25-2009, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
If these statistics are anything like the Global Warming Liars stats, I am sceptical
The statistics are solid, just not the conclusions. I'm not even sure I'd call the OP's comments conclusions as all they did was paste a bunch of links and then rant.

It's clear they didn't understand the material and certainly lack the education to make a coherent statistical analysis. So I can't really say they came to "conclusions"....just sorta ran their mouth would be a better description.

Old 11-25-2009, 09:31 AM

61,255 posts, read 87,664,863 times
there is a critical shortage of white guilt ---we need to start doing off shore drilling immediately, importing from mexico is not working.
even worse the white girls are not even jumping in the sack for somethin new like they used to, its just awful.

Old 11-25-2009, 01:21 PM

829 posts, read 1,283,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Math fail.

You left this little snippet out...."Of the 6,927 known offenders, 61.1 percent were white, 20.2 percent were black, and 11.0 percent were of an unknown race."

Whites make up 74% of the population and blacks about 13%.

So....blacks are more likely to commit hate crimes than whites.

Wow. I haven't pwnd someone that badly in ages.
There is a FAIL, but its not me, genuis.

[b]Tell me HOW IS IT WHITES MAKE UP 74% OF THE POPULATION YET BLACKS MAKE UP 13, HISPANICS MAKE UP 14% and natives, mixed race and asians each represent 5%.

13 + 14 + 5 + 5 + 5 = 42%. So no fewer than 42% of Americans are NOT WHITE.

Nice try.

Likewise, as I said 61%(whites) of the nation target 13%(blacks) 51%(percentage of all hate crimes committed by whites to black) of the time.

You can change your handle to 'math guy' or what the hell ever, but apparently you cant do actual mathematics.

Also, just so you know thats a chart of EXTRA RACIAL HATE CRIMES, NOT ALL CRIMES. Nice try attempting to make the argument that HATE crime stats represent all crime.

FAIL-LULZ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wethrow
You're trying to manipulate the truth with wording. I just provided you chart after chart of offenders.

Stop trying to manipulate the truth.

Here is the chart OF VICTIMS this time:

Table 1 - Hate Crime Statistics 2008 (http://www.fbi.gov/ucr/hc2008/data/table_01.html - broken link)

VICTIMS (2008):
Anti-White 829
Anti-Black 3,596

Blacks have 4.5 times the number of victims whites do. Whites are 5.7 times the population of blacks in this country. Whites are below their threshold of population for attacks. Looking at the data other races are statistically negligible. Why don't you actually LOOK at the data? Stop trying to push this outright manipulative lie that blacks are just 'assaulting everyone equally' but are the victims of those horrible whites! The 4x number for 5.7 times the population appears again and again. You could even assign 'unknown offender' to whites and STILL come out below the threshold of population.

Table 9 - Hate Crime Statistics 2008 (http://www.fbi.gov/ucr/hc2008/data/table_09.html - broken link)
hey look, known offenders: 3.5-4.x the number of whites to black. Once again proving my figures.
Seriously, are you retarded? YOU ARE POSTING THE NUMBERS WHICH PROVE ME RIGHT THEN CLAIMING IT SAYS SOMETHING YOU MADE UP (which it does not).

1. You are attempting (horribly) to frame the hate crime stats as EITHER ALL ANTI BLACK OR ALL ANTI WHITE, when the site itself has SEVERAL catagories for hate crimes (http://www.fbi.gov/ucr/hc2008/incidents.html - broken link) (sexual orientation, religion, hispanic etc).

Your numerical claims fail with that alone. But lets go further.

You claim that because blacks represent a smaller population than 20% but commit 20% of hate crimes, that means they commit more THEN YOU POST IN YOUR OWN LINK AND QUOTE THAT THEY DONT (looking at the quote above). Seriously, who could make that mistake? Did you not just read what you quoted?

Quote:
Single-bias incidents
Of the 7,780 single-bias incidents reported in 2008:

51.3 percent were racially motivated.
19.5 percent were motivated by religious bias.
16.7 percent stemmed from sexual-orientation bias.
11.5 percent resulted from ethnicity/national origin bias.
1.0 percent were motivated by disability bias. (Based on Table 1.)

There were 9,160 single-bias hate crime offenses reported in the above incidents. Of these:

51.4 percent stemmed from racial bias.
17.7 percent were motivated by sexual-orientation bias.
17.5 percent resulted from religious bias.
12.5 percent were motivated by ethnicity/national origin bias.
0.9 percent resulted from biases against disabilities. (Based on Table 1.)
Racial bias
In 2008, law enforcement agencies reported that 4,704 offenses among single-bias hate crime incidents were racially motivated. Of these offenses:

72.6 percent were motivated by anti-black bias.
17.3 percent stemmed from anti-white bias.
5.5 percent were a result of bias against groups of individuals consisting of more than one race (anti-multiple races, group).
3.4 percent resulted from anti-Asian/Pacific Islander bias.
1.3 percent were motivated by anti-American Indian/Alaskan Native bias. (Based on Table 1.)
Sexual-orientation bias
By race
A review of available race data reported in 2008 for the 6,927 known hate crime offenders revealed that:

61.1 percent were white.
20.2 percent were black.
5.9 percent were groups made up of individuals of various races (multiple races, group).
1.1 percent were Asian/Pacific Islander.
0.7 percent were American Indian/Alaskan Native.
11.0 percent were unknown. (Based on Table 9.)
You CANT HIDE THE NUMBERS ON THE SITE. And you cant manipulate your claims, when THE SITE ITSELF explains in simple terms.

If WHITES, WHO ARE 60+-% OF THE POPULATION, COMMIT 61% OF ALL HATE CRIMES, AND 51% OF ALL HATE CRIMES ARE ANTI BLACK, WITH BLACKS BEING ONLY 13% OF THE POPULATION, STATISTICALLY BLACKS FACE MORE THREAT FROM WHITES THAN VICE VERSA.

You cannot manipulate that number. Easy math.

Old 11-25-2009, 06:59 PM

351 posts, read 535,244 times
Expected. In times of trouble people do what they do best, and in americas case it is attacking ethnic people.

Old 11-30-2009, 07:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tindo80 View Post
There is a FAIL, but its not me, genuis.

Blah
Blah
Blah

Easy math.
Communications fail.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies