Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-20-2009, 10:02 AM

450 posts, read 503,860 times

Advertisements

Where they hell were they the last 8 years? Seriously!
Every single day for hours and hours on their respective programs they go on and on about the Obama Administration and how he is DESTROYING AMERICA!

OK but wouldn't they have ALOT more credibility if they were also doing the same during the BUSH ADMINISTRATION?

It is indisputable (and I wont get into everything Bush because thats not my point) on how the Bush Administration led this country to unforeseeable consequences by the way Bush ran this country (mounting debt, deregulation, Iraq war, mishandling of Afghanistan and many many others).

Most historians predict that Bush will go down as one of the worst U.S. presidents in history!

Where was all the protesting? Where was all the tea-parties and secession talk? Where was all the outrage?

Glenn Beck, Limbaugh, And Sean Hannity and all the others virtually had no issues with Bush (outside of his immigration stance). Praised him and stood by him for the most part.

SO HOW DO THEY HAVE ANY CREDIBILITY in whats best for America NOW????

I look at those 3 (Hannity, Beck, Limbaugh) as GUARD DOGS for America (Big PIT BULLS, ROTTWEILERS guarding America)!!!!

But the problem is when our house was getting robbed and destroyed, they the guard dogs were befriending and nice to the intruders.
Instead of alarming the American People they licked the intruders, petted and loved the intruders. And looked what happened the house got nearly destroyed!

BUT now every time the cable guy or the mailman comes by they the guard dogs are barking and bitting. Causing up ruckus! Alarming the American People!
They are even barking and attacking the repairmen (who were hired to come in and fixed the mess the intruders made!)

So again if these 3 GUARD DOGS were virtually silent the last 8 years, why should their barking and bitting have credibility NOW?

Is it just me????

****And I'm not trying to play partisan here. Because I was always a fan of Hannity. I been watching his show for yrs (Back when it was Hannity and Colmes) and an avid listener to his radio show. I am a subscriber to Glenn Beck now and I listen to Limbaugh while I'm at work. I just want people on both sides to answer the credibility questions I'm asking****
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies