Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-18-2009, 07:40 PM

4,459 posts, read 4,210,845 times

Advertisements

New Rule: You can't complain about health care reform if you're not willing to reform your own health. Unlike most liberals, I'm glad all those teabaggers marched on Washington last week. Because judging from the photos, it's the first exercise they've gotten in years.

Bill Maher: New Rule: You Can't Complain About Health Care Reform If You're Not Willing to Reform Your Own Health

Bill Maher is just hilarious...

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-18-2009, 09:01 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,875,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dukester View Post
New Rule: You can't complain about health care reform if you're not willing to reform your own health. Unlike most liberals, I'm glad all those teabaggers marched on Washington last week. Because judging from the photos, it's the first exercise they've gotten in years.

Bill Maher: New Rule: You Can't Complain About Health Care Reform If You're Not Willing to Reform Your Own Health

I think that's an excellent point that doesn't get much headlines. hmm I wonder if there is a relationship between obesity and poor health? I wonder if Americans were healthier would the cost go down??????

Last edited by Loveshiscountry; 09-18-2009 at 09:10 PM..

Old 09-19-2009, 07:54 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,772,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dukester View Post

now that is about the most outlandish posts you have made, but it is good for a Saturday laugh..

Nita

Old 09-19-2009, 07:56 AM

20,187 posts, read 23,861,848 times
Funny... the people who want it the most... are the unhealthy people without great insurance... hypocrite, look thyself in the mirror...

Old 01-22-2010, 08:53 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,637,408 times
I can complain about anything I want to any time I want to because I live in a free country and I am the one responsible for my health and my health insurance. My health and my weight are private matters this government has no business getting involved with.

I did 2 1/2 hours at the aquatic center today. How much exercise did you get? My husband and I consider exercise a pill we have to take 3 times a week at least.

BTW I am a senior citizen and we have gone to many funerals over the last two years. Do you know who is dying first. My ultra skinny friends that I thought would outlive me. I have been shocked at this. I think it is that low carb thing they do to stay thin. Too much meat cloggs up your blood vessels. I love my veggies and we use fruit for dessert.

Last edited by NCN; 01-22-2010 at 09:01 PM..

Old 01-22-2010, 09:04 PM

7,788 posts, read 8,032,105 times
i happen to be quite healthy at 58. never had even a headache let alone a cold or the flu.istay in shape by working hard and attending tea parties. i also raise my own veggies and hunt wild game for meat. there fore i dont feel i should pay for your or anyone elses health insurance. when i see some of the crap people eat i feel like throwing up.havent been to a fast food joint or had a soda pop in 30 years and dont care to

Old 01-22-2010, 09:06 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,796,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
I can complain about anything I want to any time I want to because I live in a free country and I am the one responsible for my health and my health insurance. My health and my weight are private matters this government has no business getting involved with.

I did 2 1/2 hours at the aquatic center today. How much exercise did you get? My husband and I consider exercise a pill we have to take 3 times a week at least.

BTW I am a senior citizen and we have gone to many funerals over the last two years. Do you know who is dying first. My ultra skinny friends that I thought would outlive me. I have been shocked at this. I think it is that low carb thing they do to stay thin. Too much meat cloggs up your blood vessels. I love my veggies and we use fruit for dessert.
A lot of these "skinny minnies" smoke.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies