Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-10-2009, 09:36 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,268,118 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
It's still the truth, pommymommy, even if you dont like the source.
I think pommysmommy was very right in posting that Demoncrap performance at the 2005 SOTU. It was the President speaking and many more than just one were booing and carrying on. But then there is always that left leaner's double standard about behavior to fall back on.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-10-2009, 10:11 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,154,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I think pommysmommy was very right in posting that Demoncrap performance at the 2005 SOTU. It was the President speaking and many more than just one were booing and carrying on. But then there is always that left leaner's double standard about behavior to fall back on.
? Whatever, you're talking about some other thing.

Old 09-10-2009, 10:15 PM

3,709 posts, read 4,628,200 times
Quote:
A grown adult who still doesnt know the difference between voter fraud and vote-registration fraud, and who was happy to pay billions of dollars for fraud and waste in Iraq.

But yet you're not unique, pommymommy!

Mencken was right, and I wish he were here.
An adult who doesn't understand that voter-registration fraud precedes voter fraud?

You MAY be unique, delusianne!!

Old 09-11-2009, 12:42 AM

13,815 posts, read 29,392,256 times
I really have no idea what the OP was actually saying, but a couple of painful scans made me believe they do not see someone condoning child prostitution as a bad thing. Hopefully I am reading that wrong and I cannot go back through it another time, but hopefully nobody would consider child prostitution a minor threat..

Old 09-11-2009, 03:58 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,745,966 times
Exclamation Obama's associations...Acorn, Van Jones, etc... how may times will his name be connected?

Obama was a community worker and later a lawyer for Acorn who many times came in the news for voter fraud and now again with this disgusting story where these woman proved to have no scruples!

Van Jones resigned this week after being hired by Obama and too much proof of how radical Van Jones was and what a racist Van Jones is.

Bill Ayers, terrorist! Friend of Obama and Obama started his carreer from his home.

Rev. Wright...racist and the so called "uncle" of Obama and Obama sat over 20 years in his hate preaching church.

Father Pleger, hate ful preaching friend of Obama.

Tony Rezko, neighbor of Obama and they did a real estate deal together which Obama gave a more than lucrative deal...Rezko is now in prison for fraud!

We can go on and on just by starting to name the radical Czar's!

When is this going to stop?
Can any one tell me how so many people can be associated to the president of the USA...all these people wouldn't be hired at the police academy or get through a FBI security check....makes you wonder how 1 person can have so many associations...can that still be a coincidence or a sign that a person has a real judgment issue....if so how can we trust him on signing any bill that would be in our best interest.

Please stay on topic if you want to answer and don't start to bash Rep..., if you want to do so feel free to, but start your own thread...this is about Obama's associations!

Old 09-11-2009, 05:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishvanguard View Post
An adult who doesn't understand that voter-registration fraud precedes voter fraud?
?

Old 09-11-2009, 05:10 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,108,083 times
Quote:
A grown adult who still doesnt know the difference between voter fraud and vote-registration fraud, and who was happy to pay billions of dollars for fraud and waste in Iraq.

Voter registration fraud is not about voter fraud, they get paid PER REGISTRATION.. its about $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

As usual, liberals mis the boat...

Old 09-11-2009, 05:17 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,108,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tank1906 View Post
Obama must be doing damn good because all his opponents seem to do is attack ACORN as if this is the only or one of the few organizations with some corrupt people in its ranks.
I'll use your words to respond
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tank1906 View Post
LOL..Still playing defense.

Old 09-11-2009, 05:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post

Voter registration fraud is not about voter fraud, they get paid PER REGISTRATION.. its about $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

As usual, liberals mis the boat...
?

I was asking, what does this mean: "voter-registration fraud precedes voter fraud".

No, they didnt get paid 'PER REGISTRATION".

You all certainly are opinionated about things you dont know about.

Old 09-11-2009, 06:00 AM

24,404 posts, read 23,065,142 times
You see a few cockroaches and you know there's more scurrying around. Or there certainly will be more if you don't try to get rid of them. Acorn and their operatives are like cockroaches, they need to be exposed to light and be exterminated and fumigated out of the political system. And do the same to any political figures who benefit from their criminal activities.
Obama said illegals won't get health care( which is debateable) but his Acorn supporters are okay with them getting fake social security cards and fake IDs, which would get them health care, but they get it free now anyway.
Anybody who hasn't had a "full frontal lObamaty" would see this damages Obama big time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies