Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-26-2009, 12:08 PM

27,623 posts, read 21,136,796 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dukester View Post
All I can think of is all the nuts that would show up during the campaign last fall at the Palin Rallies. Seemed like the same fringe crowd that participated in the tea bagging protest. When the tea bagging never really took hold. They looked just like a bunch of idiots. The same crowd moved over to shout down legislators at Town Hall Meetings. Never mind if they weren't their own legislators, they were just bused in or they would submit legit questions.
Let's not forget their poster boy...Joe The Dumber Plumber.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2009, 12:17 PM

11,446 posts, read 16,191,559 times
What does it take to make a conservative happy?
Owning guns, hearing some evangelist sending liberals to hell and conservatives to heaven, watching NFL/college football, being told by Fox/talk shows that everything is fine and dandy, except for liberals trying to rain on the conservative parade. What else do you need in life?

Old 08-26-2009, 12:20 PM

4,507 posts, read 9,065,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packersnut21 View Post

Not sure what your talking about with the 15 year old.
That would be Marcus Fluker who, along with 4 older thugs, tied up, held at gun point, threatened, pistol whipped and robbed a 76 year old man and his wife...in their own home, in the middle of the day. Among the possessions stolen was a gun. The victim followed the thugs after escaping his confinement (while his wife called police), reportedly to give the information to the police so they could catch the thugs. Official details of the shooting haven't been released but son of the victim reported that the thugs turned toward the him and that he saw a gun and so he fired his gun. But, the thug's mother says he was really a good boy....

The home owners are not on the receiving any of any liberal compassion or conscience. They are under police protection in their own home because they are receiving threats from the hug-a-thug crowd.

Old 08-26-2009, 12:22 PM

3,105 posts, read 3,292,722 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visvaldis View Post
watching NFL/college football,

Really? that's what you come up with? You know theose hard core right wingers over in LA who go to watch USC, or the ones in Oregon who fill their stadium up. Nice try but FAIL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perkins Well View Post

In my opinion, the far right consists of some of the most angry, hateful, and fearful people on the planet. Especially now that a brotha is in the White House.
Well half "brotha" his mom was white. So where the grandparents, you know the ones that didn't abandon him.

Old 08-26-2009, 12:23 PM

6,734 posts, read 9,344,746 times
Quote:
Actually since the majority of the military are conservative I don't think we'd be to happy about it. Not just the lives of American's that would be lost but having to undoubtedly get ready for more deployments when they are over taxed already.
What a scum bag post, but you are what you post. Sad very sad
Those type of posts are irritating aren't they

Old 08-26-2009, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCyank View Post
That would be Marcus Fluker who, along with 4 older thugs, tied up, held at gun point, threatened, pistol whipped and robbed a 76 year old man and his wife...in their own home, in the middle of the day. Among the possessions stolen was a gun. The victim followed the thugs after escaping his confinement (while his wife called police), reportedly to give the information to the police so they could catch the thugs. Official details of the shooting haven't been released but son of the victim reported that the thugs turned toward the him and that he saw a gun and so he fired his gun. But, the thug's mother says he was really a good boy....

The home owners are not on the receiving any of any liberal compassion or conscience. They are under police protection in their own home because they are receiving threats from the hug-a-thug crowd.
+1 Rep to you

I guess if it were up to the Lib's the would try and talk it out with the guy who had just robbed beaten and pointing a gun at them.

Shoot a black person and your a racist never mind he was trying to KILL YOU. Morons.

Old 08-26-2009, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzie679 View Post
Those type of posts are irritating aren't they

Irritating? No. Disgusting yes. I hope you were being sarcastic in the first post.

I'm not a liberal, but do I think that the majority of them would want the country to be attacked if it made a Republican look bad? No. Now there are some on both sides that are sick and don't care as long as their party looks good, which is sad.

Old 08-26-2009, 12:34 PM

4,507 posts, read 9,065,829 times
Quote:
+1 Rep to you

I guess if it were up to the Lib's the would try and talk it out with the guy who had just robbed beaten and pointing a gun at them.

Shoot a black person and your a racist never mind he was trying to KILL YOU. Morons.
Except in this case the homeowners are black also. Oops, no race card to play here. This wasn't a crazy redneck white guy shooting an 'innocent' black kid or one drug dealer killing another. It is an upstanding, peaceable, retired, hardworking black guy and his wife...being threatened by their own community, after they were terrorized in their own home.

And the liberal sympathy lies with the thugs.

Old 08-26-2009, 12:35 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,065,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimw144 View Post
Did you ever see that study that says conservatives are happier than liberals. Well I could never understand how this could be true, until now.
A premature death of a rock star and the conservatives are positively giddy
A 15 year old child that is gunned down in the street is celebrated with the same enthusiasm as the 7th game of the World Series.
A Statesman suffers death from a horrific cancer and conservativs are orgasmic to the point of one wonders how they type with just one hand.
Well they always say that ignorance is bliss.

Old 08-26-2009, 12:38 PM

2,685 posts, read 6,426,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perkins Well View Post
The older I get the more liberal I get, and I'm happier than ever.
In my opinion, the far right consists of some of the most angry, hateful, and fearful people on the planet. Especially now that a brotha is in the White House.
...and you are right about what's in bold print...they are a nutty bunch of...sshhhh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visvaldis View Post
What does it take to make a conservative happy?
Owning guns, hearing some evangelist sending liberals to hell and conservatives to heaven, watching NFL/college football, being told by Fox/talk shows that everything is fine and dandy, except for liberals trying to rain on the conservative parade. What else do you need in life?
Funny....

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCyank View Post
Shooting a thug that breaks into one's house...even if it means following him and shooting him does not make someone liberal or conservative..It's about a homeowner who did the right thing....(He got rid of a punk that had it coming, point blank)....I could care less about what the mother thinks, he was thugging and got what was expected. One less thug to worry about. It's about right and wrong....Again, Homeowner 1....thugs 0...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies