Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-29-2009, 11:51 AM

10,503 posts, read 15,631,486 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donn2390 View Post
I just watched the tape. The look on Matt's face at the end, said
"Boy did I ever get my butt handed to me.!"
I actually thought it looked like he was saying "ummmm, yeahhhhhh....another crazy loon. Yikes."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-29-2009, 12:37 PM

2,603 posts, read 4,865,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Let's just take her comments about michelle. What do you find untrue? If you read about her history and career, you would realize MM is right.

What about all the chicago thugs who have followed obama to the WH? You know, Chicago is infamous for it's political corruption.
My father-in-law is on the board of Directors of the Chicago Council of Global Affairs. Michelle Obama is also on the board of Directors of the Chicago Council of Global Affairs.

He has never met her because she has never attended a meeting.I wonder how she got on the board of Directors of one of the most prestigious business relations organizations in America?

Old 07-29-2009, 12:39 PM

11,448 posts, read 14,529,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by idahogie View Post
Lauer handles it about as well as possible. He does make a face - bat-s*** insane people will do that to you. Malkin goes on national TV to lie her head off - and some dolts applaud as if she isn't the scum of the earth.

Malkin is a disgusting ***** for the right - and a pathetic Coulter wannabe (as if wanting to be Coulter isn't pathetic all by itself). She's as stupid as they come. And this interview shows it. The death of the right in America.

As far as I'm concerned, let her out of her cage, show the true face of the GOP. Take her on a media tour as long as they can book her. We'll have Obama in office another 7 years.

Old 07-29-2009, 01:10 PM

324 posts, read 1,143,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomDot View Post
My father-in-law is on the board of Directors of the Chicago Council of Global Affairs. Michelle Obama is also on the board of Directors of the Chicago Council of Global Affairs.

He has never met her because she has never attended a meeting.I wonder how she got on the board of Directors of one of the most prestigious business relations organizations in America?

The truth will come out....as it already is......some people still have blinders on .

By the way, I am not a "conservative".

Old 07-29-2009, 01:12 PM

2,984 posts, read 5,881,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post

YouTube - Michelle Malkin talks with Matt Lauer about Obama's "Culture of Corruption"

Great little interview with The Boss (aka Michelle Malkin).

Don't miss Matt's face at the very end.

Priceless.
Ms. Malkin is one tough journalist. Not only does he have her facts straight but she is supper direct. The Obamas can't hide from her.

Old 07-29-2009, 01:22 PM

3,076 posts, read 5,277,628 times
LOL poor Matt looked like he wanted to barf after that segment. Can't blame him. Malkin's out of control rant was beyond nauseating.

Old 07-29-2009, 01:29 PM

11,582 posts, read 14,017,315 times
If all else fails...attack the messenger.

Old 07-29-2009, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSykes View Post
LOL poor Matt looked like he wanted to barf after that segment. Can't blame him. Malkin's out of control rant was beyond nauseating.

She made him look like another media mouth piece whose brain functions are controlled by his liberal bosses.

Old 07-29-2009, 01:30 PM

11,448 posts, read 14,529,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stac2007 View Post
Ms. Malkin is one tough journalist. Not only does he have her facts straight but she is supper direct. The Obamas can't hide from her.

What "facts"? These are only opinions.

Old 07-29-2009, 01:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
What "facts"? These are only opinions.

Why don't you take a course in philosophy? There is no such thing as truth. Our lives are all about opinion. Those opinions are based on facts which journalists use to help create an opinions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies