Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-20-2009, 10:33 AM

11,078 posts, read 15,110,418 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxisMundi View Post
Sure, Wiener doesn't lie, that's why there are several books and websites devoted to pointing out his lies, spin, and deception.

Like Limbaugh, Hannity, Moore, O'Rielly, and others, they say what they think their audience WANTS to hear, not the truth of the matter.

Just the fact that a right-winger like yourseldf believes Wiener's words to be true and accurate illustrates perfectly one of the systemic conditions found among the far right-wing of this Nation, one that has helped the true conservative movement collapse and urged me to move from the Republican Party to a registered Independant.

As long as it sounds good and bashes "The Other Side" (liberals, gays, etc), you believe it without question.
rep2u
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2009, 10:39 AM

439 posts, read 444,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Michael Savage: Pack your bags for England!

Its about time! Savage must be delighted!
I hope he stays there.

Old 07-20-2009, 10:41 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,227,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeledaf View Post
Hmmm. Sounds like someone could use a Kipling refresher....

YOU may talk o' gin an' beer
When you're quartered safe out 'ere,
An' you're sent to penny-fights an' Aldershot it;
But if it comes to slaughter
You will do your work on water,
An' you'll lick the bloomin' boots of 'im that's got it.
I say Yels, splendid job. A morning's work. To the Queen.

YouTube - The man who would be king 1975

Old 07-20-2009, 11:26 AM

763 posts, read 1,301,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by muleskinner View Post
Uhhh yeah brainiac,I'm a liberal sheep alright.

I think it is YOU who is covered in wool because YOU are defending a right wing talking empty head.Here's how liberal I am,go to this thread and post YOUR views publicly and we'll see where YOU stand in the pasture.It's about shearing time,you better run

https://www.city-data.com/forum/9847763-post39.html
Yeah, nice coverup , we can all see through you. With the constant bashing of conservatives using the requisite left winger talking points and petty insults. Shearing time in the pasture is coming up in Central Illinois... get ready

Old 07-20-2009, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxisMundi View Post
Sure, Wiener doesn't lie, that's why there are several books and websites devoted to pointing out his lies, spin, and deception.

Like Limbaugh, Hannity, Moore, O'Rielly, and others, they say what they think their audience WANTS to hear, not the truth of the matter.

Just the fact that a right-winger like yourseldf believes Wiener's words to be true and accurate illustrates perfectly one of the systemic conditions found among the far right-wing of this Nation, one that has helped the true conservative movement collapse and urged me to move from the Republican Party to a registered Independant.

As long as it sounds good and bashes "The Other Side" (liberals, gays, etc), you believe it without question.
I love it.... so much hatred and anger from the left wing nutcases.
More proof that savage is right on the money

You should join that other guy for the shearing festival

Old 07-20-2009, 12:05 PM

4,474 posts, read 5,423,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EverestClimb View Post
I love it.... so much hatred and anger from the left wing nutcases.
More proof that savage is right on the money

You should join that other guy for the shearing festival
Just the plain fact that you cannot seperate people's political ideologies illustrates perfectly your complete lack of credibility, and hints at a lack of intelligence and maturity as well.

And reading comprehension as well, as I DID list left-wing media whores as well.

Considering the above, in addition to your almost slavering devotion to another known media ***** who lies and misrepresents facts, I see it will be quite permissable, and easy, to completely dismiss your opinions as bovine fecal matter in the future.

Kerry on soldier, the GOP needs people like you.

Old 07-20-2009, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Yeah, nice coverup , we can all see through you. With the constant bashing of conservatives using the requisite left winger talking points and petty insults. Shearing time in the pasture is coming up in Central Illinois... get ready
First off,I don't live anywhere near Central Il and I have NEVER bashed any conservative member of this forum for holding "conservative" views...not one single time.

The folks I bash are the inbred neoCONS who are FAR from conservatives,so if you feel as if I am "bashing " a member,then you know EXACTLY what I think of that person and their views.Folks like Weiner,Limbaugh et al are neoCON morons who entertain neoCON morons,not thinking "conservatives".

By the way,if you don't know the difference between southern and central well enough to know the geographical locations,I call TOTAL BS and fantasyland on your "everest climb" screen name

A pair of jogging pants and Nikes do NOT make you a climber.

Old 07-20-2009, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by muleskinner View Post
First off,I don't live anywhere near Central Il and I have NEVER bashed any conservative member of this forum for holding "conservative" views...not one single time.

The folks I bash are the inbred neoCONS who are FAR from conservatives,so if you feel as if I am "bashing " a member,then you know EXACTLY what I think of that person and their views.Folks like Weiner,Limbaugh et al are neoCON morons who entertain neoCON morons,not thinking "conservatives".

By the way,if you don't know the difference between southern and central well enough to know the geographical locations,I call TOTAL BS and fantasyland on your "everest climb" screen name

A pair of jogging pants and Nikes do NOT make you a climber.
Since you have never listened to savage, you don't know what you are talking about . If you had, you would know he is a conservative, not a neo con.
Such anger from the left wingers

regarding screen names, I really hope that you don't skin mules.... that would be animal abuse.

Old 07-20-2009, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Since you have never listened to savage, you don't know what you are talking about . If you had, you would know he is a conservative, not a neo con.
Such anger from the left wingers
There again,you prove how very little you truly know.

Old 07-20-2009, 12:14 PM

5,637 posts, read 6,532,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
I have been listening to Savage for years, and i dont recall him slamming Asian and Polynesian people of Hawaii.
Not true! He tells his listeners if they're White with children, don't move to Hawaii. Why? Well, they'll be called Haoles and get beaten up everyday. This is just pure drivel.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies