Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-07-2009, 02:06 PM

769 posts, read 889,151 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayulita View Post
Do you people have any idea what you are telling the world about yourself when you take a speech like that and cut away all the passion, commitment and sincerity so that you can make a statement like "I am a Nazi - according to Al Gore? You are broadcasting at the highest volume possible how incredibly ignorant, rigid and unthinking you are. You are just trolling for others like you, and they are legion, to pat you on the head and give you a big DITTO. You have no desire to actually contemplate the topic at hand and expand your thinking. You just want to be told how right you are.
No need to start flaming me because the minute I post this I will unsubscribe from the thread. There's nothing to see here folks. Just a few idiots showing off. Move along.
I would demolish you or Al Gore in a climate change discussion, but if he is going to call me a Nazi for not buying into shaky science legislation that he is investing all his "passion, commitment and sincerity" ::cough:: money, then I'm not going to take him seriously. And if you think he is in it because he is the champion of the do-gooders for free club, it takes an 8 second Google adventure to take a look at who (Al Gore is who) stands to make a lot of money from this climate change legislation.

If he were really so "passion, commitment and sincerity" about the cause, he wouldn't be burning away energy in that super house of his.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2009, 02:07 PM

23,593 posts, read 37,554,029 times
Quote:
No need to start flaming me because the minute I post this I will unsubscribe from the thread.
Now that's what I call courage and the power of ones convictions! Talk about hit-and-run!

Old 07-07-2009, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curmudgeon View Post
Now that's what I call courage and the power of ones convictions! Talk about hit-and-run!

Tell me about it, I'm regretting the 3 blood pressure points I wasted responding.

Old 07-07-2009, 02:12 PM

48,502 posts, read 97,013,942 times
That is why Al Gore with the most favorable circumstances failed to be come president.He couldn;t even keep to reality in hois campaign i telling thsoe little stupid lies to make himself look more important.He liie so many now have to appeal to those that hate and this is a pattern with him.Draw from people that hate which blinds them to the real detials of what you propose;i otherwords con the fools in society.

Old 07-07-2009, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by texdav View Post
That is why Al Gore with the most favorable circumstances failed to be come president.He couldn;t even keep to reality in hois campaign i telling thsoe little stupid lies to make himself look more important.
I disagree, I think it was cause he open mouth kissed his family on TV.....gross

Old 07-07-2009, 02:45 PM

13,138 posts, read 22,861,532 times
Arghhhh! stupid catchy titles!!!

And I was getting ready to rip you a new one, just like on youtube.

Thank you for not supporting facist regimes, though.

Old 07-07-2009, 02:59 PM

16,880 posts, read 15,229,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecvMatt View Post

too bad the only thing algore see's when he is talking about climate change and carbon credits is how much money he stands to gain when companies are forced to buy carbon credits from him.

Old 07-07-2009, 03:24 PM

1,117 posts, read 1,997,666 times
Quote:
Do you people have any idea what you are telling the world about yourself when you take a speech like that and cut away all the passion, commitment and sincerity so that you can make a statement like "I am a Nazi - according to Al Gore? You are broadcasting at the highest volume possible how incredibly ignorant, rigid and unthinking you are. You are just trolling for others like you, and they are legion, to pat you on the head and give you a big DITTO. You have no desire to actually contemplate the topic at hand and expand your thinking. You just want to be told how right you are.
No need to start flaming me because the minute I post this I will unsubscribe from the thread. There's nothing to see here folks. Just a few idiots showing off. Move along.
Al Gore is a hypocrite. His personal energy use in his huge palacial home is more than 20 times the national average. His house is located in Belle Meade in Nashville, and he consumes more electricity every month than the average American household uses in an entire year, according to the Nashville Electric Service (NES).

In his documentary, the former Vice President calls on Americans to conserve energy by reducing electricity consumption at home.

Hypocrite.

Old 07-07-2009, 03:57 PM

527 posts, read 1,283,960 times
Al Gore is a hypocrite.

Old 07-07-2009, 04:09 PM

2,256 posts, read 6,967,932 times
Oh god, once I saw Al Gore mentioned I could see where this thread was headed lol!

Global warming, climate change, whatever new phrase they want to call it is one of the biggest farces in human history. The problem is this generation lacks real scientists like Einstein. Unfortunately money drives everyone and everything in today's world.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies