Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-06-2009, 12:16 AM

18,409 posts, read 19,047,428 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tb4000 View Post
Opposites attract, is what they're getting at. Basically books like Maxim, Playboy, FHM and the like are not geared towards the conservative populous. If they watched what they said like that, it wouldn't be catering to the audience they reach.
exactly. thank you

Old 06-06-2009, 12:16 AM

26,680 posts, read 28,695,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
there is NOTHING funny about violence against women! Period! Parody my as*.
Oh, please. So maybe we should ban all movies and books that contain violence against women - or even men, for that matter.

Old 06-06-2009, 12:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamexican View Post
You bring em and I'll prove you wrong.
Okay, well that answers the first part.

Two more:

Would you kiss them when you're done?

Would you call them in the morning?

Old 06-06-2009, 12:18 AM

4,906 posts, read 6,852,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
Actually, I was thinking about that very thing, but didn't want to bring a "gay discussion" into this. It's interesting that someone who is not gay-friendly has yet again brought up the subject.

Anyway, as I said earlier, the term "hate ****" is about role-play. It's generally a mentality for those who enjoy rough sex. So yes, it's okay to fantasize about "hate ****ing" gays, and it's okay for gays to "hate ****" each other as long as they're both enjoying it.

Thanks for asking.

Oh, and if a gay guy is thin-skinned when it comes to "hate-****ing", well, that's what lubricant is for.
Maybe he is gay friendly? Maybe he's curious? Maybe he wants to just know how "thick" your "skin" really is. Progress at work....the liberal movement is on the march.

Old 06-06-2009, 12:19 AM

11,449 posts, read 14,477,661 times
Quote:
Warning - Politically incorrect statement ahead:

Maybe they couldn't find 10 liberal women attractive enough to even consider for a "hate ****".
The GOPers constantly throw up the highly circulated collage of hot GOP females and their "ugly" Dem female counterparts. I've seen it here on this forum nearly half a dozen times. Now they are bellyaching because a magazine essentially did the same thing?

They should probably stick with what they are best at: Working through their issues in the multitude of gay threads they start.

Old 06-06-2009, 12:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamexican View Post
Maybe he is gay friendly? Maybe he's curious? Maybe he wants to just know how "thick" your "skin" really is. Progress at work....the liberal movement is on the march.
Yeah, that's it. I covertly willed him into asking about gay sex. It was a ploy - but just part of the gay agenda that I promote and advocate every day of my life, you know.

Old 06-06-2009, 12:23 AM

4,906 posts, read 6,852,610 times
Quote:
Okay, well that answers the first part.

Two more:

Would you kiss them when you're done?

Would you call them in the morning?

I wouldn't kiss their potty mouths before I began..

Why would I call them in the morning???? s

Old 06-06-2009, 12:25 AM

18,409 posts, read 19,047,428 times
[quote=lamexican;9160658]I wouldn't kiss their potty mouths before I began..

that's funny

Old 06-06-2009, 12:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
The GOPers constantly throw up the highly circulated collage of hot GOP females and their "ugly" Dem female counterparts. I've seen it here on this forum nearly half a dozen times. Now they are bellyaching because a magazine essentially did the same thing?
True. And who's to say that the article was even written by a liberal. It could have just as easily been written by a conservative. So many assumptions going on here.

Quote:
They should probably stick with what they are best at: Working through their issues in the multitude of gay threads they start.
Too funny.

Old 06-06-2009, 12:26 AM

12,669 posts, read 20,461,043 times
Quote:
Actually, I was thinking about that very thing, but didn't want to bring a "gay discussion" into this. It's interesting that someone who is not gay-friendly has yet again brought up the subject.

Anyway, as I said earlier, the term "hate ****" is about role-play. It's generally a mentality for those who enjoy rough sex. So yes, it's okay to fantasize about "hate ****ing" gays, and it's okay for gays to "hate ****" each other as long as they're both enjoying it.

Thanks for asking.

Oh, and if a gay guy is thin-skinned when it comes to "hate-****ing", well, that's what lubricant is for.
I dont find rape funny at all for anyone let alone hate related which is extremely violent!
You are right I dont agree with the gay life style but that does not mean I am for violence against them of any kind.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies