Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-20-2009, 06:03 PM

481 posts, read 806,972 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ergohead View Post

Pretty funny video, but shocking!

Do you know that they just passed a law that protects the vaccine makers from any responsibility? Nobody can sue them if they are harmed, paralyzed or die from their vaccines. In 1976 the swine flu vaccine harmed over 4,000 people! They tried to sue for damages but were stonewalled. NOW YOU ARE SIMPLY ON YOUR OWN.

I will be avoiding their vaccines from now on. They no longer have any incentive to do adequate testing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2009, 06:11 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,531,102 times
Swine flu vaccine makers are immune from any legal suits. Want your kids to be the "testers" for this vaccine ?

Kathleen Sebelius Article Page - USATODAY.com

"The US Secretary of Health and Human Services, Kathleen Sebelius, has just signed a decree granting vaccine makers total legal immunity from any lawsuits that result from any new Swine Flu vaccine. "

Old 07-20-2009, 07:02 PM

5,094 posts, read 5,442,950 times
Vaccines are already required for kids to go not only to school but even daycare.

Old 07-20-2009, 07:12 PM

3,091 posts, read 3,969,227 times
Now you can get vaccinations unbundled--it's the Mercury that they're bundled with that is believed to make them a problem for some children. Many years ago when vaccinations were mandated, it became easier and cheaper to put multiple vaccinations into one shot, and they were bundled with Mercury. Now, with the issues related to autism, even if the arguments are wrong, I would not run the risk of giving my child a bundled vaccination. It's more expensive, of course, and there may be some insurance issues, but I wouldn't mind.

Old 07-20-2009, 07:15 PM

9,059 posts, read 12,976,623 times
I predict homeschooling will make a comeback.

Old 07-20-2009, 07:17 PM

12,867 posts, read 14,921,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by truthseeker2012 View Post
Al Gore and Donald Rumsfield and I'm sure a few others have stocks in the Company that make the vaccine, I'm sure they are standing by, waiting for the mega lines of citizens to dig into their pockets...

(Al Gore’s) Venture capital firm set to reap rewards on swine flu (along with Donald Rumsfeld) « American Everyman
that's right! we always need to follow the money!
In the United States, the Obama Administration has strong-armed the US Congress to appropriate 300% more money for Swine Flu ‘preparedness’ than Congress planned. Responding to lobbying by the Obama administration, the US Congress has approved an eye-popping $7.65 billion for the non-proven pandemic influenza.

Curiously enough, the money was included in a $106 billion supplemental appropriation bill for funding the military wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

In substantially increasing the funding, Congress decided not to take funds from the stimulus and the Pentagon BioShield program of medical countermeasures against biological and other unconventional weapons. The new money will give a major ‘shot in the arm’ to the pharmaceutical giants like Roche, maker of Don Rumsfeld’s favourite ‘antiviral’ Tamiflu, GlaxoSmithKline, Novartis and other global vaccine giants.

Old 07-20-2009, 08:31 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,823,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carolac View Post
Now you can get vaccinations unbundled--it's the Mercury that they're bundled with that is believed to make them a problem for some children. Many years ago when vaccinations were mandated, it became easier and cheaper to put multiple vaccinations into one shot, and they were bundled with Mercury. Now, with the issues related to autism, even if the arguments are wrong, I would not run the risk of giving my child a bundled vaccination. It's more expensive, of course, and there may be some insurance issues, but I wouldn't mind.
I don't usually get caught up in these type of threads b/c it's impossible to discuss this rationally with people who don't want to be confused with the facts. However, this is BS! There has been no mercury in any immunizations except influenza since about 2001. Also, the mercury was not a "bundling" agent, it was an anti-infective agent to keep multi-dose vials sterile through many uses. There is no scientific evidence that any immunization causes autism, and autism rates in unimmunized kids are the same as in the immunized.

Old 07-20-2009, 08:33 PM

932 posts, read 1,678,048 times
Isn't vaccination already required? I wouldn't want my kids to get sick from your kids...

Old 07-20-2009, 08:37 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,316,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
Vaccinations are already required.
Not for illegal Mexican kids it is not.

We found that 4 illegal Mexican kids were entered into our school system last year using fake information.

They were removed before they spread their diseases to our kids who have all been immunized.

You need to look around, illegals from Mexico are in our school systems all over the country and have not been immunized at all.

It is not required of them to be in Mexico.

Old 07-20-2009, 08:38 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,383,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMiiorHateMii View Post
Isn't vaccination already required? I wouldn't want my kids to get sick from your kids...
Yeah I was wondering how nobody thought of that - I hate dropping my son of to school and seeing another kid there with a snotty nose and watery eyes because I know I'll be sick before the week is over.

Maybe I'm missing the point here because my son had to get vaccinated before he could start daycare and any time he participates in a sport or activity with other kids they ask for his shot records...what state are all these sickly kids who don't get shots living in
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies