Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-14-2009, 03:32 PM

4,829 posts, read 7,757,687 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennySquirrel View Post
And disrespectful. I am willing to bet that the ignorant, disrespectful "protestors" that show up at soldiers funerals are Democrats.

Also, look at the debates. Who were the ones booing and running down the aisles, ripping their shirts open and screaming like animals caught in a trap, causing disruptions and making fools of themselves....they were all democrats. Oh and what is that they kept telling us? Obama supporters were "educated and upper class" ROFL. They sure act like it! LMFAO!

I doubt that felps and his family are dems.

Quote:
Pastor Felps responded:
"It was a bunch of silly heads passing judgment on God. I don't believe anyone in the courtroom knows what the First Amendment is. Religious views are expressly protected by the First Amendment. You can't prosecute a preacher in civil law or in criminal law for what he preaches."
The J-Walk Blog: Fred Felps Loses
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2009, 03:35 PM

5,041 posts, read 6,225,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by High_Plains_Retired View Post
I would only add that Democrats are incredibly unhappy people.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
You forgot angry too!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JennySquirrel View Post
And disrespectful. I am willing to bet that the ignorant, disrespectful "protestors" that show up at soldiers funerals are Democrats.

Also, look at the debates. Who were the ones booing and running down the aisles, ripping their shirts open and screaming like animals caught in a trap, causing disruptions and making fools of themselves....they were all democrats. Oh and what is that they kept telling us? Obama supporters were "educated and upper class" ROFL. They sure act like it! LMFAO!
And way smarter than to make idiotic posts like this.

Old 02-14-2009, 03:35 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,646,742 times
Quote:
I am absolutely positive, beyond any shed of a doubt, that if you took a poll today - in the American of today - not some distorted revisionist history view that you have - that Americans would OVERWHELMINGLY say that Republicans are far far more bigotted and racist than Democrats...
thats because thats what the MSM brainwashes the public into thinking...

Old 02-14-2009, 03:36 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,470,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by idahogie View Post
And way smarter than to make idiotic posts like this.
ROFLMAO .............

You wish............

Old 02-14-2009, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
thats because thats what the MSM brainwashes the public into thinking...
I know isn't sad they are such sheeple.

Old 02-14-2009, 04:07 PM

3,282 posts, read 5,208,483 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackTheRipper View Post
LOL! upper class my ass .
Yes, the way you're behaving in this thread is just the epitome of classiness. I mean, what isn't classy about painting millions of people with such a broad brush stroke using ten examples?

Old 02-15-2009, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoarfrost View Post
Yes, the way you're behaving in this thread is just the epitome of classiness. I mean, what isn't classy about painting millions of people with such a broad brush stroke using ten examples?
It's funny because the liberals do it all the time.

Old 02-15-2009, 01:41 PM

3,282 posts, read 5,208,483 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
It's funny because the liberals do it all the time.
Yet another generalization about the generalizations of Liberals. I'd think you'd have caught on to the point by now...

Old 03-26-2014, 06:18 PM

334 posts, read 455,338 times
Democrats and Republicans ARE two sides of the same coin. They are both two faced!

Old 03-26-2014, 06:20 PM

334 posts, read 455,338 times
"The worst thing the black liberal community ever did for themselves since civil rights was become an automatic puppet vote for the democrat party. When a politician can take your vote for granted as if its a freebie, then you will NEVER be the focus of beneficial change." –Wayne Dupree
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies