Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 04:43 PM

30,393 posts, read 18,919,102 times

Advertisements

1. He's already delivered a TKO to Biden. Refuse to debate, saying it is elder abuse and he doesn't want the nation to be embarrassed again.

2. Given Biden's erratic presentation, demand BOTH CANDIDATES have a drug test before the debate. He now has sound grounds to make such a request.

3. Demand Biden have a cognitive test first, so he does not embarrass himself and the office again on national tv.

4. Demand Biden not have an ear piece this time

5. Only agree if the moderators are conservatives this time

6. Insist on a VP debate if he agrees to a presidential debate. Kamala would be high theater and an equal embarrassment.

7. Insist on an impromptu, "town hall" style debate with a live audience.

8. Demand each candidate walk a mile first, as a "warm up" showing minimal physical competence of the candidates.

9. Demand Biden formally apologize to Trump prior to the second debate for his outrageous actions against Trump in the first debate and for using the judicial system to attack him personally.

Trump holds all the cards now. Unless the dems meet his conditions, refuse. The dems will be DESPERATE to make a last ditch to save Joe, and thus should be willing to compromise.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 04:47 PM

26,639 posts, read 13,448,343 times
I concur....totally on every point. Now, Trump sets the rules of engagement, or Biden can pound sand.

Old Yesterday, 04:48 PM

4,699 posts, read 2,382,146 times
Trump should decline on the grounds that we not embarass the country again.

Old Yesterday, 04:49 PM

5,906 posts, read 3,344,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
1. He's already delivered a TKO to Biden. Refuse to debate, saying it is elder abuse and he doesn't want the nation to be embarrassed again.

2. Given Biden's erratic presentation, demand BOTH CANDIDATES have a drug test before the debate. He now has sound grounds to make such a request.

3. Demand Biden have a cognitive test first, so he does not embarrass himself and the office again on national tv.

4. Demand Biden not have an ear piece this time

5. Only agree if the moderators are conservatives this time

6. Insist on a VP debate if he agrees to a presidential debate. Kamala would be high theater and an equal embarrassment.

7. Insist on an impromptu, "town hall" style debate with a live audience.

8. Demand each candidate walk a mile first, as a "warm up" showing minimal physical competence of the candidates.

9. Demand Biden formally apologize to Trump prior to the second debate for his outrageous actions against Trump in the first debate and for using the judicial system to attack him personally.

Trump holds all the cards now. Unless the dems meet his conditions, refuse. The dems will be DESPERATE to make a last ditch to save Joe, and thus should be willing to compromise.
Exactly. Trump now holds all the leverage. You either debate Trump on his terms or no debate at all.

Old Yesterday, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredcop111 View Post
Exactly. Trump now holds all the leverage. You either debate Trump on his terms or no debate at all.
Indeed-

Rub it in with all the excuses.

Old Yesterday, 04:58 PM

5,830 posts, read 4,818,752 times
You guys think there will be a second debate?

Old Yesterday, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxlrod View Post
Quite possibly.

If Biden is still the candidate, the dems will be eager to improve upon his performance, as he would have nothing to lose. He has already shown the world he is demented and confused, incapable of being POTUS.

At minimum, Trump can INSIST upon the drug tests and cognitive tests. Biden will refuse- thus Biden's refusal will basically seal his fate and be an admission that he is, in fact, demented and incapable of being president.

The dems have painted themselves into a corner. This is what happens when the DNC cabal installs a corrupt, inept fool in the White House, presuming he would simply make a good Obama puppet. All Joe had to do was keep his mouth shut and not do anything and he blew it.

Old Yesterday, 10:32 PM

4,562 posts, read 1,907,006 times
If I were Trump, I would simply say that I refuse to waste my time on another debate unless they can send someone who’s better.

Old Today, 05:33 AM

6,473 posts, read 3,619,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirage98de View Post
If I were Trump, I would simply say that I refuse to waste my time on another debate unless they can send someone who’s better.
I agree. You don’t debate a cadaver. Either find someone else or there won’t be another debate. Biden can just sit in DC or Delaware and stare at the walls like he does most days.

Old Today, 08:26 AM

26,639 posts, read 13,448,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxlrod View Post
No, not with Joe Biden...he's toast. I've been predicting for months that Joe won't see Nov 5th as the DNC's guy.

There will very likely be a debate between Trump & Biden' replacement...whomever that might be.

Trump's strategy needs to be what the OP outlined, & that must be clearly communicated publicly through the media starting today.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies