Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-31-2023, 01:46 PM

2,198 posts, read 1,264,290 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lottamoxie View Post
Not sure if Jack Smith's alleging the ex-P did all these things, but the more encompassing quote by Smith in his filing is:

“That approach would grant immunity from criminal prosecution to a President who accepts a bribe in exchange for directing a lucrative government contract to the payer; a President who instructs the FBI Director to plant incriminating evidence on a political enemy; a President who orders the National Guard to murder his most prominent critics; or a President who sells nuclear secrets to a foreign adversary, because in each of these scenarios, the President could assert that he was simply executing the laws; or communicating with the Department of Justice; or discharging his powers as Commander-in-Chief; or engaging in foreign diplomacy.”

Full filing Document
Thanks for the link, I hadn't looked that up yet.

Very well stated by Grimm. Wouldn't it be a hoot if all those things listed end up being charged? Grimm is toying with him like a cat does with a mouse and enjoying every moment. Imagine the stress. Must be really bad to be the citizen mayor of MAL right now. That last idea, the one with death attached, must be extra worrisome.

I don't know Jack to be a bluffer. Do you? Anyone?

He clearly makes the point that we can't overlook these things or the slope gets slippery. Imagine what Joe could do with immunity. MAGA's should be careful what they wish for. Joe gets first bite at the apple if this becomes the new order of things.

He could just as easily be signalling he has much bigger prosecutions in the works. So big SCOTUS would not have to fear for their safety once he is convicted. And their lives would be safer this way than letting him off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
OP, it's perfectly acceptable if you're drinking already. New Years Eve and all.
LOL. Dude I am bowhunting whitetails right now. I'll have a drink to thaw out later

Old 12-31-2023, 01:53 PM

7,142 posts, read 2,823,848 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
What are you rambling about?

Do you think the OP is talking about Biden's* classified docs that were carelessly left out in the open in various areas around the country for anyone and Hunter to use?
Exactly. Trumps documents were in a locked room surrounded by Secret Service agents 24/7. Biden never had the authority to even remove classified documents from their secure location. And don't tell me "But..but....he gave them back!". That cannot be confirmed because there has never been an audit that shows what was removed in the first place. He only gave back what he wanted to.

Old 12-31-2023, 01:54 PM

9,346 posts, read 16,738,037 times
Another useless piece of AI garbage

Old 12-31-2023, 02:08 PM

37,557 posts, read 19,439,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManApplet View Post
As real as it gets. The grimm reaper ...er I mean Jack... said this in a filing: "Also: 'a president who sells nuclear secrets to a foreign adversary,'" -- as an example.

I'll speculate he is hinting he knows more about the missing classified materials than has so far been made public and additional charges are forthcoming.

The act described carries the death penalty.

Game over.

Consider that the stable genius brought this entirely upon himself solely for personal gain. Not politics, not MAGA. Send him your $ for his defense and prison upgrades. Or should we hold a civil war about this?
Trump is already charged with espionage in the Florida documents indictment. No telling what Jack has found out by this point, but I’ll lay odds it isn’t flattering to Benedict Donald.

Old 12-31-2023, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirage98de View Post
Hoax after hoax after hoax.

If there’s proof, they need to show it.

I’m waiting.
Sit tight. The trial is tentatively scheduled for August at this point.

Old 12-31-2023, 02:12 PM

10,376 posts, read 7,965,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
Is the OP going back to Hillary and her 30,000 deleted Emails and destroyed electronics that was subpoenaed by Congress or is he talking about the careless handling of documents and the influencing peddling done by the Biden's ?

We all know who he is talking about and I guess that labeling him as a Insurrectionalist and yanking him off ballots despite him never being arrested tried and found guilty, the Left also wants to pin Espionage on him?

Do they really FEAR a Fair Election that much?
These are desperate times and they will keep throwing things at the wall hoping something sticks. They don't believe in democracy.

I know one thing, we can't have 4 more years of open borders. There will be more of them than actual legal citizens.

Last edited by diddlydudette; 12-31-2023 at 02:20 PM..

Old 12-31-2023, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annandale_Man View Post
Exactly. Trumps documents were in a locked room surrounded by Secret Service agents 24/7. Biden never had the authority to even remove classified documents from their secure location. And don't tell me "But..but....he gave them back!". That cannot be confirmed because there has never been an audit that shows what was removed in the first place. He only gave back what he wanted to.
Have you forgotten the boxes of documents he had stacked in a public bathroom and on the stage in the MAL ballroom, with inverted visitors from all over the world circulating?

Old 12-31-2023, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
These are desperate times and they will keep throwing things at the wall hoping something sticks.

I know one thing, we can't have 4 more years of open borders. There will be more of them than actual legal citizens.
With Donnie facing 91 felony counts in four indictments, it looks like a lot of stuff stuck pretty tightly.

Old 12-31-2023, 02:18 PM

7,142 posts, read 2,823,848 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Have you forgotten the boxes of documents he had stacked in a public bathroom and on the stage in the MAL ballroom, with inverted visitors from all over the world circulating?
Who said any were classified??

Old 12-31-2023, 02:20 PM

24,681 posts, read 13,130,072 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Sit tight. The trial is tentatively scheduled for August at this point.
Until then, and likely after then, all you have are allegations. According to your own words, "allegations = no evidence".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies