Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-15-2023, 08:20 PM

30,295 posts, read 25,409,143 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
The people running the show behind the curtain like using public figures that do their bidding.
NWO is real my friend. You just don't know it yet.

Democrats know. Democrats approve. They wanted to be like the rest of the world after all... One big communist family. Ain't it grand???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2023, 09:31 PM

7,879 posts, read 6,533,740 times
That is a mighty big ocean, and I have only sailed part of it.

Old 06-15-2023, 09:36 PM

19,336 posts, read 28,062,506 times
Hey, hey... it can be done!

So a young man from Seattle walks down the Alkai beach. Kicks something in the sand and a old looking vessel rolls out. He picks it up, uncorks - and a gene comes out!
Master, says gene, I am the great jinn. I spent thousand years in the bottle, imprisoned. Ask three wishes and they will be fulfilled!
Ok, says guy from Seattle. Build me a mansion on Mercer Island that will put to shame Bill Gates's and Paul Allen's mansions there.
Done, Says jinn.
Now, I want a second mansion, even better, on Ceylon
Done, says jinn
Ok, last wish. I hate flying, so build me a freeway from my mansion on Mercer Island to my mansion on Ceylon
Master, laments jinn, building materials prices skyrocketed, even I, the great jinn, can't afford this freeway. Ask anything else
Allright, says man. I'm interested in women, but never had any success with them. Disclose to me essence of woman's nature, so I can be more successful.
Master, you want two lanes or four lanes on that freeway? asks jinn.

(Ceylon is an old name of Sri Lanka. About right for Joe's plan)

So, yeah, kick the right bottle - build the railroad.

Old 06-15-2023, 09:53 PM

50,885 posts, read 47,851,072 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YourWakeUpCall View Post
Shovel ready jobs FTW! The Infrastructure bill is paying off already! Let's Go, Brandon!
Shouldn't this be paddle ready jobs?

Old 06-16-2023, 01:26 AM

7,608 posts, read 5,858,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by budlight View Post
As long as he is the first customer to use the railroad, I am fine with it.
ROTFLMAO! Rep point for you!

Old 06-16-2023, 01:30 AM

7,608 posts, read 5,858,555 times
At what point do we remove this moron from office? He’s a pedophile and has advanced dementia. We should also declare Kamala incompetent and let the speaker take over..

Holy **** this guy is a complete embarrassment..

Old 06-16-2023, 04:19 AM

27,889 posts, read 14,088,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro69 View Post
Seriously, Grandpa needs to go home and rest.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

President Biden raised eyebrows on social media this week after appearing to reveal plans to build a railroad from the Pacific Ocean "across" the Indian Ocean.

"We have plans to build a railroad from the Pacific all the way across the Indian Ocean," Biden told the League of Conservation Voters at their annual dinner in Washington, D.C., Wednesday night. "We have plans to build in Angola, one of the largest solar plants in the world. I could go on, but I'm not. I'm going off script. I'm going to get in trouble."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...old-initiative
I would suggest Biden concentrates on improving Amtrak and US infrastructure rather than pie in the sky nonsense in relation to the Pafic and Indian Oceans or parts of Africa.

Old 06-16-2023, 04:28 AM

4,289 posts, read 2,645,050 times
Of course he is wrong just like Trump said on July 4, 2019 that the Continental Army took over airports during the Revolution and mixed up the Revolution with the War of 1812. https://www.google.com/search?q=trum...id:A2SFo3TkvhM

In the end, both need to move aside for a new generation.

Old 06-16-2023, 07:09 AM

19,190 posts, read 8,764,013 times
he's toast.....he was trying to say across Africa

Old 06-16-2023, 07:32 AM

59,543 posts, read 27,902,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro69 View Post
Seriously, Grandpa needs to go home and rest.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

President Biden raised eyebrows on social media this week after appearing to reveal plans to build a railroad from the Pacific Ocean "across" the Indian Ocean.

"We have plans to build a railroad from the Pacific all the way across the Indian Ocean," Biden told the League of Conservation Voters at their annual dinner in Washington, D.C., Wednesday night. "We have plans to build in Angola, one of the largest solar plants in the world. I could go on, but I'm not. I'm going off script. I'm going to get in trouble."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...old-initiative
Again biden shows he can't even read his pre-written scripts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies