Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-28-2023, 03:46 PM

18,573 posts, read 8,375,593 times

Advertisements

flush these teachers right out of the system....asap

"A New York teacher is being sued for allegedly manipulating a fifth-grade girl into changing gender without her parents' consent. "

"The nine-year-old child, who was taught by Debra Rosenquist at Terryville Road Elementary School in Long Island, identifies as a girl but was being called a boy's name and given male pronouns in class. "

"The damning lawsuit claims that Rosenquist started calling the fifth-grader 'Leo' and using he/him pronouns in class in October 2021 - unbeknownst to the girl's parents."

"Rosenquist also allegedly read from LGBT books that were not on the school district's curriculum, and told her students to 'try being gay' even if they were not."

"They revealed that Rosenquist had not only been going beyond the curriculum and teaching children about being transgender, but actively encouraged the fifth-graders to 'try being gay.'"

"'To further her agenda, Rosenquist read and provided her students graphic books about gender and sexuality which were not on the curriculum.' "

"'The parents did not learn about what Rosenquist was forcing upon their daughter until it was discovered that the child had suicidal ideations. "

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-consent.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-28-2023, 03:52 PM

4,526 posts, read 1,879,392 times
There are people on this board who insist the LGBT mob is not trying to indoctrinate and recruit children.

Hopefully they come forward in this thread and provide their thoughts on this.

However, I doubt they will. Cowards.

Old 02-28-2023, 03:52 PM

6,779 posts, read 3,040,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post
"Rosenquist also allegedly read from LGBT books that were not on the school district's curriculum, and told her students to 'try being gay' even if they were not."

"They revealed that Rosenquist had not only been going beyond the curriculum and teaching children about being transgender, but actively encouraged the fifth-graders to 'try being gay.'"

"'To further her agenda, Rosenquist read and provided her students graphic books about gender and sexuality which were not on the curriculum.' "
Yeah, fire this teacher, immediately. Strip them of any pension or whatever. Begone perv.

This is definitely endangering the welfare of a minor. Who knows how many other kids they pulled this on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirage98de View Post
People on this board insist the LGBT mob is not trying to indoctrinate and recruit children.

Gaslighting at its finest. Add some CRT-esque agenda to that as well.

Old 02-28-2023, 03:56 PM

3,342 posts, read 1,973,486 times
Hopefully the lawsuit will be successful and in turn the school system will be sued successfully for big bucks and will serve notice to all schools that this sort of behavior will not be tolerated.

Old 02-28-2023, 04:01 PM

13,086 posts, read 9,626,692 times
I'd like to know where all these crazy teachers and nutty school boards came from. We've not had those problems very long, so why now? How do they get past the vetting?

Old 02-28-2023, 04:29 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 28 days ago)

35,765 posts, read 18,107,840 times
When I read the headline, I thought that's absolutely not possible. How could the parents NOT NOTICE?

And sure enough.

Calling her he didn't change her gender, and of course the parents wouldn't notice, unless they were in the room.

The child is certainly not complaining.

Old 02-28-2023, 04:31 PM

4,526 posts, read 1,879,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
When I read the headline, I thought that's absolutely not possible. How could the parents NOT NOTICE?

And sure enough.

Calling her he didn't change her gender, and of course the parents wouldn't notice, unless they were in the room.

So you’re saying you’re ok with this?

Old 02-28-2023, 04:36 PM

6,779 posts, read 3,040,404 times
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirage98de View Post
So you’re saying you’re ok with this?

I was wondering that too. They're ok with

Quote:

all without the parents knowledge?

When you are getting coerced or brainwashed you usually don't think to 'complain' when told nothing is wrong.

Old 02-28-2023, 04:37 PM

6,423 posts, read 2,743,160 times
Quote:

And sure enough.

The girl was being influenced by an authority figure telling her she should call herself a boy.

But you are right she didn't "complain"...she just was thinking about killing herself over this.

Old 02-28-2023, 04:38 PM

2,047 posts, read 865,401 times
This is complete and absolute signed, sealed and delivered child abuse in the highest form. The child will have mental issues for the rest of its life because of this teacher. I’d like to meet people like this in a dark alley. And I’m not kidding. This kind of abuse is worse than someone who beats their children. You’re messing with a developing brain when it’s confused and vulnerable and damaging them for life. All so you can feel normal about your freak self.

I said it before this is like people who are disabled and then wheelchairs demanding everyone else disabled themselves and put themselves in a wheelchair so they can feel equal to the rest of society. That’s basically what’s going on with this crap. The world thrived and survived for millions of years with two sexes. Your little decade of a freak show doesn’t make that go away. These freaks, And that’s exactly what they are, are pushing things too far by abusing and mutilating your children.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies