Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-01-2023, 12:17 AM

4,698 posts, read 4,082,201 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesclues5 View Post
This is the first post that mentioned birth rates and the one that needs a citation.

Stop deflecting and back up your claim with an article link so I can tear it to shreds.
You are just being a hypocrite. You responded with this.
"Lol, collapsing birth rates? Then the US, all of Europe, Japan and SK and the rest of China is being genocided, of course "culturally" right?"

Did you provide any source for the claim that the US and Europe have seen a comparable drop in birth rates. Of course you didn't.

Unlike you, I can actually provide a source for my claim. The reason, I am not giving it to you is because
  1. Almost everyone here knows about the collapsing birth rate of Uyghurs. You are making yourself look like a fool demanding citations for something everyone else knows about.
  2. You openly admit that you will "tear it to shreds", but you don't even know what I am referring to. Your mind is clearly closed and it is a waste of time to provide you any sources as you won't even read them.
While I am happy to provide sources, you will need to do your own research first or else I am just wasting my time. I am not going to spend time on someone who thinks he has all the answers, but lack basic knowledge such as the birth rate of Uyghurs.

Old 01-02-2023, 01:20 PM

2,344 posts, read 973,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camlon View Post
You are just being a hypocrite. You responded with this.
"Lol, collapsing birth rates? Then the US, all of Europe, Japan and SK and the rest of China is being genocided, of course "culturally" right?"

Did you provide any source for the claim that the US and Europe have seen a comparable drop in birth rates. Of course you didn't.

Unlike you, I can actually provide a source for my claim. The reason, I am not giving it to you is because
  1. Almost everyone here knows about the collapsing birth rate of Uyghurs. You are making yourself look like a fool demanding citations for something everyone else knows about.
  2. You openly admit that you will "tear it to shreds", but you don't even know what I am referring to. Your mind is clearly closed and it is a waste of time to provide you any sources as you won't even read them.
While I am happy to provide sources, you will need to do your own research first or else I am just wasting my time. I am not going to spend time on someone who thinks he has all the answers, but lack basic knowledge such as the birth rate of Uyghurs.

Yawnnn....
EU birth rate decline - https://www.sciencedaily.com/release...October%202022.
Japan birth rate decline - https://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/n...02021%20figure.

Comparable drop? How can I compare it to an unknown number because you haven't provided it? Provide me your source brah, c'mon. Do IT!

Old 01-02-2023, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 415_s2k View Post
If someone has made it abundantly clear that they intend to disagree with everything you say, and respond with 1 or 2 sentence dismissals and demands for further proof, which they will in turn ignore, they're not at all worth any effort.

Yup, ridiculous to actually require someone to back up their claims on the internet isn't it?

Old 01-07-2023, 09:30 AM

LMAO. Row 9, column 1.

https://twitter.com/shahitbiz/status...34809526386688

Old 01-09-2023, 11:49 AM

Quote:

Context for those who aren't familiar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHS4z7YQDd4

Old 01-09-2023, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Context for those who aren't familiar.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHS4z7YQDd4
How about you get familiar with the birth rate of Uyghurs so we can continue, instead of listening to stupid YouTube videos like a flat-earther?

Old 01-09-2023, 05:05 PM

Quote:
How about you get familiar with the birth rate of Uyghurs so we can continue, instead of listening to stupid YouTube videos like a flat-earther?

1. How about you explain why Andy Lau and Chow Yan Fat have shown up on a Uighur registry?

2. You've asked me to compare birth rates of western nations to Uighurs. I've provided my sources. I can't compare numbers against an unknown number that you so far haven't provided so why don't you be a good boy and go get me those numbers?

Old 01-09-2023, 05:20 PM

Quote:
2. You've asked me to compare birth rates of western nations to Uighurs. I've provided my sources. I can't compare numbers against an unknown number that you so far haven't provided so why don't you be a good boy and go get me those numbers?
You did compare birth rates against a number unknown to you. That is how I realized you didn't know anything about the collapse in birth rate among Uyghurs.

Because of that, I put my foot down and said you need to learn the basics about Xinjiang before we can continue. You instead wasted your time watching dumb gotcha YouTube videos.

Old 01-09-2023, 09:26 PM

Quote:
You did compare birth rates against a number unknown to you. That is how I realized you didn't know anything about the collapse in birth rate among Uyghurs.

Because of that, I put my foot down and said you need to learn the basics about Xinjiang before we can continue. You instead wasted your time watching dumb gotcha YouTube videos.

Nope, I debunked a stupid argument that a declining birthrate was evidence of "cultural" genocide by bringing up other countries that also have declining birthrates.
Then you brought up an undisclosed rate of birth decline which you refuse to back up or even provide a number so I can't even debate it. You're embarrassing yourself by showing you're incapable of following simple logic.

Don't ignore #1 though. It's a freebie, a layup. C'mon bro.
Quote:
1. How about you explain why Andy Lau and Chow Yan Fat have shown up on a Uighur registry?
OK, I'll make it easy for you by making it multiple choice.
A) Andy and Chow Yun Fat are part uighur.
B) honest mistake, everyone in China look similar
C) the uighur genocide narrative is all lies and BS

Last edited by bluesclues5; 01-09-2023 at 09:38 PM..

Old 01-10-2023, 01:25 AM

Quote:
Nope, I debunked a stupid argument that a declining birthrate was evidence of "cultural" genocide by bringing up other countries that also have declining birthrates.
That was not my argument. Lying will not make your position any better.

I said, "start by looking at the collapsing birth rate in Xinjiang". Collapse indicates a much more dramatic drop than decline.

Quote:
Don't ignore #1 though. It's a freebie, a layup. C'mon bro.
I have already told you what you need to do. Learn the basics about what is happening in Xinjiang, which includes the birth rate of Uyghurs. It is a waste of time talking to someone who doesn't know the basics of a topic, refuses to do any research, but thinks he has all the answers.

It's not difficult, but you need to use better sources than Youtube.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.