Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-04-2022, 06:54 AM

27,570 posts, read 15,636,667 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Whats the point if its completely voluntary? LOL

Its so weird, tyrants have the perfect chance to usher in a new level of control...and they dont even make it mandatory!
You can refuse......if you do not get vaccinated.
It is the only way around it.
Too bad for those wanting to.

So much for choice.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-04-2022, 06:57 AM

8,459 posts, read 4,660,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
OK, thanks.

And then the federal agencies cut a deal with a random tech company and basically sold all that information.

But it was a voluntary effort and all those vaccinated should be proud.
Remember, it is a "coalition of the willing"*

*wtf does that even mean? Have you ever heard of a coalition of the unwilling?

It's more like a coalition of the uninformed.

Old 02-04-2022, 07:05 AM

11,208 posts, read 4,885,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
It's unclear who owns this database and what it's purpose is. The language describes it as voluntary database.

Question for those who received the vaccine:

Did you sign a consent form for your information to be distributed and collected in a nationalized vaccine database?

From the article:

The fact that the system exists in any form is a triumph for a loose coalition of technologists, nonprofit groups and mostly Democratic states that championed the development of a digital vaccine card even before the first coronavirus shots were administered.

“It’s inspiring to see what has largely been a grassroots effort not only take hold, but develop so completely,” he said. “It has certainly not been mandated.”

yes, didnt you?

Old 02-04-2022, 07:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VikingsToValhalla View Post
The idiots who signed those consent papers before they got their vaccines probably didn't bother to read any of the fine print.

but on the bright side, they did ask you to stick around for a while (1hr at cvs in target) just in case you are one of the 20K thus far that dropped dead of the shot on site...

Old 02-04-2022, 07:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetireinPA View Post
but on the bright side, they did ask you to stick around for a while (1hr at cvs in target) just in case you are one of the 20K thus far that dropped dead of the shot on site...

Yes, but according to that form, YOU agree to call 911 if you drop dead. They aren't even responsible for THAT.

Old 02-04-2022, 07:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by clutchcargo777 View Post
Yes, but according to that form, YOU agree to call 911 if you drop dead. They aren't even responsible for THAT.

but at the same time, if I do vapor lock, the wife and kids are wealthy from my insurance so in whose best interests do I act?

Old 02-04-2022, 07:36 AM

10,768 posts, read 4,250,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Whats the point if its completely voluntary? LOL

Its so weird, tyrants have the perfect chance to usher in a new level of control...and they dont even make it mandatory!
Well, they long ago got control of public school and the MSM. Both go hand in hand in brainwashing and indoctrinating the children.

I remember being a real brat when I was little when I questioned teachers on why we are doing something. They got so mad because I didn't want to play dodge ball or read a book out loud to the class. I was pulled by my hair and forced to stand out in the rain because I refused to be another brick in the wall. I was often suspended because I never showed up for detention. So glad when my dad had enough of the BS and just pulled me out and had me homeschooled from the 6th grade and up.

Now these days, if kids show even the slightest inkling of being independent in thinking or wanting to question the teacher's authority, the parents are immediately sent home with requirements for the child to see a public school assigned psychiatrist. This is when the kids are now forced to be on drugs.

Old 02-04-2022, 07:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetireinPA View Post
but at the same time, if I do vapor lock, the wife and kids are wealthy from my insurance so in whose best interests do I act?

Well, since you're dead...

Old 02-04-2022, 07:55 AM

21,380 posts, read 8,074,796 times
This is also why this rush to label ANYTHING misinformation has to go.

People were discussing the vaccine database for the last 18 months. They were called idiot, paranoid, conspiracy theorist, misinformation spreaders.

But there IS a vaccine database that will be for Digital Vaccine Identification. It was NOT a conspiracy theory. It wasn't misinformation.

It was a theory that was proved a fact by evidence.

And here it is.

Yelling misinformation to censor others is a nice way to say you're OK with censoring others. People hide behind it like a shield.

First, it was that's crazy. Then it was that's a conspiracy theory. Now it's "misinformation."

Old 02-04-2022, 11:35 AM

27,947 posts, read 16,473,101 times
This info will end up in chine
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies