Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-29-2022, 05:59 PM

20,319 posts, read 21,198,083 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
What product are you using to type this on?
Where did your car get its chip from?
My chip free beat up old pick up truck was 100% made in America.
Device 100% not made in China. Not even parts of it.
I know it’s hard these days to totally beat out Chinese made, but everyone should do the best they can.
There is much at stake here.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-29-2022, 06:02 PM

30,120 posts, read 25,243,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sholomar View Post
Create the problem then manufacture the solution... It's like they're doing when they use identity politics to paint blacks as victims who need saving by voting Democrat and getting free stuff. Like they do when they go soft on crime and then scream about how we need more gun laws when they don't even enforce the existing laws.

Main reason for all these solutions besides more control is the spending bills they can enact to shuffle around all this money to their buddies for all these programs to solve all these supposed problems. It can also spend tens of millions of dollars to conduct a study for something that's common sense and everybody already knows anyways.

The CCP has also been bragging to the world about how good of a job they've been doing managing the virus compared to the USA. The lefties here eat that crap up and love it, even though the CCP considers them parasites and would starve them to death if given the chance.

Old 01-29-2022, 06:05 PM

8,122 posts, read 10,741,367 times
We have already offered any free Covid goodies we receive to anyone that wants them.

We've moved on.

Old 01-29-2022, 06:28 PM

954 posts, read 438,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotkarl View Post
And they murder our pets as well.
Google all the incidents of tainted China made pet food products directly related to animal deaths. Yeah, screw them. Won’t get a penny of my money ever again.
Well, they did end up executing that dude who was responsible for that. PR ploy? Most likely.

Old 01-29-2022, 06:38 PM

9,433 posts, read 6,547,329 times
Quote:
Not neccessarily all China, Taiwan and South Korea produce some chips.

Old 01-29-2022, 06:40 PM

9,433 posts, read 6,547,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotkarl View Post
My chip free beat up old pick up truck was 100% made in America.
Device 100% not made in China. Not even parts of it.
I know it’s hard these days to totally beat out Chinese made, but everyone should do the best they can.
There is much at stake here.
Everyone needs to make the effort. Why roll over and cave in to China without even trying?

Old 01-30-2022, 06:14 AM

2,558 posts, read 2,941,257 times
Quote:
China doesn't make chips for cars, they come from Japan and Taiwan,

Old 01-30-2022, 06:18 AM

117 posts, read 39,682 times
Quote:

Exactly. Buying stuff from China is unavoidable.

Old 01-30-2022, 06:22 AM

23,797 posts, read 24,247,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreggT View Post
My wife got our "Free" face masks yesterday, not N95's but KN95's, made in China. Received our "Free" Covid Rapid Test Kits in the mail today, Made in China! This administration has absolutely no shame!
What is wrong with us? We are trying our best to go to war with Russia but I don't see any of our factories closing and moving to Russia, I don't see any massive job losses to Russia, I don't see Walmart covered up with cheap Russian goods replacing American made items.
We are going our best to turn our country over to China, we might as well start learning to speak Mandarin!
Dennis Prager interviewed an author a few days ago and they talked a bit about China and their strategy for taking over our country. It was pretty interesting and I learned a lot. For instance, I learned that Mitch McConnell has a family shipping business that's totally reliant on Chinese ships. That's information worth knowing, in my book. There was a lot of eye opening info in that portion of the interview. The author was C Bradley Thompson if anyone's interested in finding the interview.

Old 01-30-2022, 06:57 AM

26,567 posts, read 13,404,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
Dennis Prager interviewed an author a few days ago and they talked a bit about China and their strategy for taking over our country. It was pretty interesting and I learned a lot. For instance, I learned that Mitch McConnell has a family shipping business that's totally reliant on Chinese ships. That's information worth knowing, in my book. There was a lot of eye opening info in that portion of the interview. The author was C Bradley Thompson if anyone's interested in finding the interview.
Many of our top 1%'ers have been propering from shifting our manufacturing to China since ~2000.

It sickens me to no end.

I can only pray that the strategic sourcing initiative implemented by Trump and TN Senator Masha Blackburn was/is real, & is still underway. They pertained to 5G communications, military procurment, and medical sourcing of meds and equipment.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies