Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-30-2021, 09:05 AM

8,458 posts, read 4,665,083 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by scatman View Post
If Twitter left him on, but put up a disclaimer, would supporters of the Dr be okay with that?

Disclaimers are meant to protect one party from the ideas of another who (in this case) post on their platform. This is not the purpose of the bannings we are seeing. Nobody sues Twitter over content they read. This is solely to drive the narrative in the direction that platform wants.

Old 12-30-2021, 09:46 AM

3,730 posts, read 1,344,595 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by britinspain View Post
He´s obviously a real conspiracy nut that needed silencing.......

He invented MNRA and also took the jabs himself so his opinion should be respected not silenced, but any debate is not allowed today, strange times indeed.

Why is he a conspiracy nut? Because you've clutched onto your mask and vaccines for comfort and you don't want to hear both sides? That's your problem.

He's not dismissing the vaccines entirely. He's stating that they aren't perfect, and the data out there shows it. Yet when we have people like you with brown on their nose from being up Fauci's ass all the time, we only get one side of the conversation.

Old 12-30-2021, 09:49 AM

9,634 posts, read 6,082,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by britinspain View Post
He´s obviously a real conspiracy nut that needed silencing.......

He invented MNRA and also took the jabs himself so his opinion should be respected not silenced, but any debate is not allowed today, strange times indeed.
No he didn't.

And that's why he should be suspended, or rather why I don't care that he was.

Cannot stand those who lie to make themselves seem more important than they really are.

Old 12-30-2021, 09:50 AM

21,380 posts, read 8,082,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scatman View Post
If Twitter left him on, but put up a disclaimer, would supporters of the Dr be okay with that?
What would the disclaimer say?

I don't need a disclaimer to assess information.

I don't want ANYONE telling me what I should or should not read or believe.

That's religion.

PS. FB fact checkers/disclaimers were proven to be opinion not fact. In open court.

Old 12-30-2021, 09:52 AM

26,584 posts, read 19,467,212 times
We can't have the truth being distributed amongst the sheep. They could start jumping their fences.

We live in a very scary time. A time where truth is hidden and numbers are manipulated or misreported in order to paint a specific picture. We really cannot trust anyone. We must rely completely on our own reasoning and carefully decide who we can trust and not trust. That in itself is scary because none of us are beyond error and none of us always make the right choices.

As for me, the government is now the very last entity I trust concerning covid. They have been caught in lies and misreporting too many times. They are no longer credible. And statisticians on a crusade, rather than unbiased statisticians interested in reporting the truth, are INCREDIBLY dangerous indeed. Neither can we trust Big Med and Big Pharm. We're pretty much screwed. At least until we wake up and remove the cancer that is spreading rapidly through our society.

Last edited by ChrisC; 12-30-2021 at 10:01 AM..

Old 12-30-2021, 09:52 AM

38,839 posts, read 22,681,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossfire600 View Post
Interesting

https://www.newsmax.com/us/malone/20...29/id/1050403/

We know that the vaccinated carry and spread the virus
We know that the vaccine doesn’t kill the virus
We know that the vaccinated are one of the causes for mutation
We know masks don’t stop the airborne particles of the virus
We know that children are not prone to severe infection
We know that healthy people have an astronomical chance of not being hospitalized
We know natural immunity is stronger than the vaccine which only last a couple months

His message should be an important part of the conversation. We have reached a very dangerous moment in our history.
It's the start for the road to fascism. Big corporations, like social media and such, work hand in glove with the federal government, and they are banning speech, opinions, views or narratives that our government does not approve of.

Old 12-30-2021, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
It's the start for the road to fascism. Big corporations, like social media and such, work hand in glove with the federal government, and they are banning speech, opinions, views or narratives that our government does not approve of.
And restricting normal functions of society such as work, play and school, for those who do not comply.

By either segregation, arrest, or need for ID.

Old 12-30-2021, 10:00 AM

38,839 posts, read 22,681,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
What would the disclaimer say?

I don't need a disclaimer to assess information.

I don't want ANYONE telling me what I should or should not read or believe.

That's religion.

PS. FB fact checkers/disclaimers were proven to be opinion not fact. In open court.
When a high school student has no marketable skills, and their guidance counselor cannot find any suitable employment field suitable for them, they suggest they become a fact checker.

Old 12-30-2021, 10:07 AM

Quote:
When a high school student has no marketable skills, and their guidance counselor cannot find any suitable employment field suitable for them, they suggest they become a fact checker.
I will never understand why people are clamoring to be "protected" from information.

Are people that dumb? They want to read only "approved" information?

Great. Let's make .... the Catholic Church the arbiters of that "approved" information. Or ... how about Big Pharma? Or ... maybe the Film Industry? How about the [insert political party/activist group] of your ENEMY's choice?

It's idiotic. If you want to read something, read it. If not, don't.

Why do adults want to be treated like 5 year olds?

Old 12-30-2021, 10:09 AM

26,584 posts, read 19,467,212 times
Quote:
Ha. Yes, that's about the size of it. I think they also recruit Mickey Dee drive-thru window jockeys.

A "fact checker" is someone who looks at a given statement and compares its content to that of the Holy Woke Bible (the new King Biden version). If it contradicts the HWB, it is flatly declared to be heresy, and a work inspired by the evil Anti-Woke... that great teller of lies, who espouses liberty, the mark of the beast.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies