Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-10-2021, 07:46 AM

10,442 posts, read 8,026,494 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
But it said, "Video unavailable. This video has been removed by the uploader."
They say they remove it and upload on Rumble because they know youtube will remove. You know how big tech censors speech and tells us what to believe and what is right and wrong. Zuckerberg is the almighty truth teller and removes all untruths. God save our country from the lelfties.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-10-2021, 08:07 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,921,256 times
Not a single post relaying the awesomeness of the fat orange one's words? Must have been the same old The Big Lie crap, if not a single Trump devotee has anything to say about the actual event. Just another old man recounting his glory days of the past. Boring!

Old 10-10-2021, 08:48 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,774,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
Not a single post relaying the awesomeness of the fat orange one's words? Must have been the same old The Big Lie crap, if not a single Trump devotee has anything to say about the actual event. Just another old man recounting his glory days of the past. Boring!
Plus it makes Trump look even worse...(for ultimately allowing the steal to succeed!) HA HA

If I remember correctly, Trump left office willingly and peacefully! (not exactly patriotic when he was claiming the highest seat of power was being stolen)

Old 10-10-2021, 08:56 AM

7,206 posts, read 2,856,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheseGoTo11 View Post
No President DeSantis 2024. As a Center-Right Independent, I don't want another four years of Putin's puppet.
I guess you missed the final report that declared the "Russian collusion" was 100% made up by Hillary's campaign? You prefer China's cuk?

Old 10-10-2021, 09:02 AM

3,322 posts, read 4,164,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjshae View Post
Q: Whats the difference between Des Moines and yogurt? A: Yogurt has an active living culture.
Well, I'm sure you would have been proud of some of our inner city youth in 2020 when they broke into Merle Hay mall and tried to burn it, and Target, and the federal building and state capitol building, and all the spray painting & broken windows downtown, and harassment of local businesses, and burning a police car in front of HyVee grocery store in broad daylight. It was pretty mild compared to Seattle and Portland. Our local media was with them all the way, a good 6 months of mob turmoil.

Yes, I tried to find a live stream for Trump's rally so I could watch it last night, with no luck. It was a huge crowd and all the more impressive, when you consider people had to choose between the Trump rally and watching the Iowa vs. Penn State game in Iowa City, a very important and exciting game, the Hawkeyes were victorious and now ranked at #3. I didn't want to miss that, lol. Later, after I struck out trying to find the Trump rally online, and ended up watching some DVR recordings of Barnaby Jones and Cannon, and went to bed.

Old 10-10-2021, 11:07 AM

2,539 posts, read 1,047,054 times
https://youtu.be/OFqGnjJrvm8

Old 10-10-2021, 11:39 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,921,256 times
It must have been a real snoozer. Usually these threads following a little red hat pep rally are popular the day after, but no one, even his supporters, seem to be interested in what he says anymore. I guess even they are growing tired of the same old The Big Lie rhetoric. That can't bode well for him going forward.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies