Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-07-2021, 04:47 PM

30,127 posts, read 25,255,497 times

Advertisements

The real brownshirts are pantifa and BLM, who are trained and well funded Marxists. Wokesters in general are more likely to use violence to target people with different opinions, since they aren't smart enough to convince other's that their beliefs are superior. They are all one miserable, violent family at this point.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2021, 04:47 PM

9,045 posts, read 3,561,680 times
Yeah she sure is a nutjob and the invocation of the nazis is always wrong.

It was wrong when Pelosi did it, it is wrong when this crazy does it.

Unfortunately one is in a significant position of power and influence and the other isn't.

Old 07-07-2021, 05:05 PM

4,214 posts, read 2,890,933 times
I guess her trip to the Holocaust Museum didn’t take?

Old 07-07-2021, 05:26 PM

8,440 posts, read 4,640,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussiehoff View Post
Yeah she sure is a nutjob and the invocation of the nazis is always wrong.

It was wrong when Pelosi did it, it is wrong when this crazy does it.

Unfortunately one is in a significant position of power and influence and the other isn't.

The comparisons to Nazi's is wrong if it an utter exaggeration but not wrong if it i not.

Mention of Nazi's should not be off the table for discussion and should never be forgotten but thankfully all comparisons lately have been over the top and wrong.

Old 07-07-2021, 05:37 PM

5,913 posts, read 3,208,545 times
Didn't she recently make a similar comment. She even apologized. I guess some people never learn. Most posters probably agree with her. Heck, I even saw a post on here today where they were talking about how Hitler was a great leader. I think we can officially consider this an extremist right wing and white supremacist site. Shiver...

Last edited by Oakformonday; 07-07-2021 at 05:47 PM..

Old 07-07-2021, 07:20 PM

53,610 posts, read 35,393,649 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultor View Post
Taylor Greene is no crazier than Pelosi... who compared federal employees to stormtroopers.
they forget all about that ..

Old 07-07-2021, 10:52 PM

37,955 posts, read 18,004,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katharsis View Post
I am no fan of Greene's, but I would very much disapprove of someone literally strong-arming any elderly person into getting a vaccine -- and it would not be that hard to do if the senior is living alone -- and especially not if the person is experiencing some cognitive decline.

And it might not even have to be forced. Many seniors might be convinced if some nice-looking and kind-sounding person said, "Hello, Mrs. Jenkins. We are here because you have not yet received your vaccination for COVID. Do you know what COVID is?" "Well, I've heard of it . . . " "Well, Mrs. Jenkins, this virus has killed hundreds of thousands of older people like you after they have spent up to two months in the hospital just struggling to even breathe. You don't want that to happen to you, do you?" "No . . ." "Well, President Biden has sent people like myself to make sure that you stay healthy, and it won't cost you anything, and we can do it right here and now! Isn't that nice?" "Well, I suppose so . . ." "Okay, then Mrs. Jenkins, all you need to do is hold out your arm and it won't even take a half a minute!" (Injects vaccine.) "See, there, all done and it hardly hurt at all, did it? Well, you have a nice day now!"

And if they were particularly "evil", they could always look up the name of a close relative or friend and add that "Mary" said it was okay and called to make sure that the older person was on the list.
Especially if they are Jewish. It violates the Nuremberg Code.

Old 07-08-2021, 12:10 AM

2,710 posts, read 1,052,382 times
Quote:
I am no fan of Greene's, but I would very much disapprove of someone literally strong-arming any elderly person into getting a vaccine -- and it would not be that hard to do if the senior is living alone -- and especially not if the person is experiencing some cognitive decline.

And it might not even have to be forced. Many seniors might be convinced if some nice-looking and kind-sounding person said, "Hello, Mrs. Jenkins. We are here because you have not yet received your vaccination for COVID. Do you know what COVID is?" "Well, I've heard of it . . . " "Well, Mrs. Jenkins, this virus has killed hundreds of thousands of older people like you after they have spent up to two months in the hospital just struggling to even breathe. You don't want that to happen to you, do you?" "No . . ." "Well, President Biden has sent people like myself to make sure that you stay healthy, and it won't cost you anything, and we can do it right here and now! Isn't that nice?" "Well, I suppose so . . ." "Okay, then Mrs. Jenkins, all you need to do is hold out your arm and it won't even take a half a minute!" (Injects vaccine.) "See, there, all done and it hardly hurt at all, did it? Well, you have a nice day now!"

And if they were particularly "evil", they could always look up the name of a close relative or friend and add that "Mary" said it was okay and called to make sure that the older person was on the list.
Many people in remote areas would find being met at their door by "teams" of government agents, to interrogate them and pressure them into taking the vaccine, intimidating.

It wasn't just the elderly who are to be strong armed by the government vaccine agents. Those who are "Vaccine Hesitant" are to be targeted as well.

This is how I plan to deal with them:
https://youtu.be/ziWXH7T15zw

Old 07-08-2021, 08:16 AM

20,273 posts, read 9,769,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artisan10 View Post
Many people in remote areas would find being met at their door by "teams" of government agents, to interrogate them and pressure them into taking the vaccine, intimidating.

It wasn't just the elderly who are to be strong armed by the government vaccine agents. Those who are "Vaccine Hesitant" are to be targeted as well.

This is how I plan to deal with them:
https://youtu.be/ziWXH7T15zw
Honestly, this pastor sounded personally very threatened and definitely triggered -- NOT that I blame him in the least! It does make me wonder whether he had experienced something traumatic by some kind of authority in the past.

And good for him, btw!

Old 07-08-2021, 10:00 AM

3,975 posts, read 2,017,874 times
Quote:

This^

Most of the people who could not make it out of their homes would be older, live alone or with a spouse type shut ins, who may have meals delivered. (Which raises the question, how exposed to Covid are they?)

If the people going door to door manipulate or coerce these people, even nicely, this is wrong. And likely to happen.

In 2013 when I lived in Israel, I knew an old British WWII vet, who had immigrated to Israel, he was the "boyfriend" of a local Israeli friends widow grandmother. Israel has socialized health care, often administered through local kibbutzim clinics. I was at his 99th birthday celebration, we had a glass of whiskey together. He received his mandated flu shot variant shortly after from his local clinic at his home, and it killed him within a week.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies