Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-07-2021, 07:36 AM

6,631 posts, read 5,060,233 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siberiaboy View Post
The tyrant takes after some from the Genghis Khaan dynasty.

It goes like this:

If you try to kiss up to me or come at me in peace, unless you are my blood relative (and you belong to no other nation now or before except mine)…. Or by mother or father or biological son or daughter …you’ll be tortured for treason against your people by me

You MUST fight as a warrior for YOUR nation against mine
If you do not, MY dynasty will sentence you to treason …. Torture death excruciating punishments and your people will be killed brutally and mercilessly …treason is a serious offense under our value system

That leads you the ONLY other option which is to fight me head on …. If you try this be ready to be destroyed by my merciless army , God willing …to the last man standing

How do you handle an enemy like this

And if you dare even think of trying to pass for the dictator’s own people those are the most brutally killed for treason , and if ANYONE in the dictator’s nation betrays this principle will be tortured to the utmost extreme for betrayal

Your ONLY way to salvation is to try and fight my nation with your own nation’s army , noting God-willing my nation is never going to lose till
The last breath of the last man standing
Hopefully they have red flag laws in your state.

Old 07-07-2021, 08:20 AM

1,537 posts, read 510,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siberiaboy View Post
The tyrant takes after some from the Genghis Khaan dynasty.

It goes like this:

If you try to kiss up to me or come at me in peace, unless you are my blood relative (and you belong to no other nation now or before except mine)…. Or by mother or father or biological son or daughter …you’ll be tortured for treason against your people by me

You MUST fight as a warrior for YOUR nation against mine
If you do not, MY dynasty will sentence you to treason …. Torture death excruciating punishments and your people will be killed brutally and mercilessly …treason is a serious offense under our value system

That leads you the ONLY other option which is to fight me head on …. If you try this be ready to be destroyed by my merciless army , God willing …to the last man standing

How do you handle an enemy like this

And if you dare even think of trying to pass for the dictator’s own people those are the most brutally killed for treason , and if ANYONE in the dictator’s nation betrays this principle will be tortured to the utmost extreme for betrayal

Your ONLY way to salvation is to try and fight my nation with your own nation’s army , noting God-willing my nation is never going to lose till
The last breath of the last man standing
First thing, the name liberal doesn't apply to me.

The power of life is greater than the power of death. Those who consider death to be the greatest power nullify all life. Even if you consider life and death equal opposites, that is a nullifying equation.

So if he builds his dynasty on the power of death, he can only travel to his own beginning and end source of power, which is death.

That is why when King David inquired about building a House for God, God told him that there was too much blood on his hands and that another would build His Temple. God also told David that he would build a house , living heritage for him. And many things David shared in the Psalms are according to that.

Old 07-07-2021, 08:27 AM

26,572 posts, read 19,450,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lekrii View Post
They would fight in the street to push him out of power. Liberals show time and time again they don't shy away from pushing against authority they disagree with.
Let me fix that for you:

Liberals show time and time again they don't shy away from tyrannizing those they disagree with.

Liberals ARE the Genghis Khan of our era. They may not be as brutal in a physical sense as Khan was, but they are just as ruthless and single-minded philosophically.

Old 07-07-2021, 09:07 AM

7,573 posts, read 4,446,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
Let me fix that for you:

Liberals show time and time again they don't shy away from tyrannizing those they disagree with.

Liberals ARE the Genghis Khan of our era. They may not be as brutal in a physical sense as Khan was, but they are just as ruthless and single-minded philosophically.

Old 07-07-2021, 05:04 PM

33,638 posts, read 18,370,204 times
It is strange. Many do not believe that there are evil people that love power so much they will kill off mass amounts of people to stay in power. There are many that are possessed with such evil they will kill , steal and destroy to keep in power.

Old 07-08-2021, 08:24 AM

38,796 posts, read 26,618,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by old_cold View Post
Have you ever considered taking up knitting or something?
It's a good question...

I think we should purchase as many flat-screen TVs, iPhones and high-dollar running shoes from them as possible while ignoring the fact that this nation is stealing our technology, undermining our foreign policy and upgrading their military capabilities.

That way they'll like us and we can be friends!

Old 07-08-2021, 08:31 AM

5,390 posts, read 3,307,563 times
Isn't this better suited to the "Great Debates" forum?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies