Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-14-2021, 10:34 AM

10,555 posts, read 8,102,685 times

Advertisements

He's got dementia. He doesn't realize the whole world was shut down for a year due to Covid. He made the statement that those at the summit know what it is but he was sure about others. Duh.

What I hope is when the Republicans get to office in 2022, we can impeach Biden for having dementia and Kamallllaaa for not doing a thing about the border.

For some reason I kind of think we'll have some type disaster by then which will for both out...just a feeling I have.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-14-2021, 10:35 AM

3,404 posts, read 2,780,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
Yes, and why isn’t China being made to pay for their negligence (at best)? If a shop owner doesn’t clear ice from his sidewalk and someone falls, he’s made to pay. Yet China, responsible for millions of deaths and trillions in damage, skates free?

At the minimum, China should:

1) forgive all debt - I believe it’s a trillion
2) reimburse everyone for the Chinese masks they bought - 300 million x 100 disposable masks = 30 billion
3) cover the cost of the stimulus #1 and #2 - $4 trillion
This has been the #1 question on my mind for MONTHS. We all know well that if the USA was responsible for a similar outbreak, that we would have a line of foreign diplomats halfway around the world with their hands out for trillions of $$$$$$$$$$$$$ and our FED would have to cool the printing presses with liquid nitrogen for all the money they'd be dealing out. The entire world has been dealt more deaths and expense from Covid-19 than some wars, yet China walks free?

Old 06-14-2021, 11:01 AM

12,021 posts, read 11,714,515 times
How the US fumbled the pandemic

https://www.motherjones.com/politics...-pandemic-cdc/

It's amazing that Trump hired Redfield to head the CDC after he had falsified medical research in his previous position.

Trump didn't effectively close off travel from Europe from where most of the cases came.

https://fortune.com/2020/03/12/coron...n-ineffective/

Biden is right that they won't find where the virus came from. They never definitively found SARS or Ebola viruses even though they suspected animal hosts. To stem the outbreak, they culled the animals. It took them 15 years to find a variant of SARS in imported Malaysian pangolins.

Old 06-14-2021, 11:05 AM

5,671 posts, read 4,397,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WK91 View Post
Does he really expect us all to believe his lies? There is zero doubt as to where it came from.

Biden is a China puppet, bought and paid for.
I'd like to know how you possibly came to this conclusion. I doubt there is a reason besides armchair reasoning.

Old 06-14-2021, 11:13 AM

4,593 posts, read 1,929,062 times
Anyone with half a brain knew from the beginning this was intentional.

They had to get rid of trump without blatantly killing him or some other obvious act of war.

Up until now the plan has worked and I’m sure sleepy’s handlers will make sure it stays that way.

Old 06-14-2021, 11:25 AM

2,367 posts, read 923,918 times
Boris Johnson at G7 said "At the moment, the advice that we have had is that it doesn’t look as though this particular disease of zoonotic origin came from a lab."

The Brits are our closest ally. Looks like we're on our own on this one.

Old 06-14-2021, 11:31 AM

12,264 posts, read 6,545,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
Covid19 came from China. The lab in Wuhan is where it originated from. The only question should be is, was it an accident or was it released on purpose?

Either way the result of its release were a success because Trump is gone.

It would be so refreshing if Biden and the Dems could be honest with us. Trump was brutally honest and look where that got him.

Biden might not remember where he is or why but boy he sure remembers the dance steps to the "Sidestep, Pivot Denial Boogie" .
Ask the grads from Trump university if Trump is brutally honest. The man was fined $2 million dollars for robbing his own charity and did you really fall for the coronavirus is a Democrat hoax thing? 600,000 are dead and most of them are dead because they believed his lies. Brutally honest?

Old 06-14-2021, 11:32 AM

9,434 posts, read 4,326,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clintone View Post
I'd like to know how you possibly came to this conclusion. I doubt there is a reason besides armchair reasoning.
Because he found the original genome sequence and then matched it to the animal in the lab of course, duh. How else would he know?

Old 06-14-2021, 11:33 AM

12,685 posts, read 6,806,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Is that zero doubt as in the often stated nonsense that 'there is no doubt Trump won the election' or zero doubt of something you'll be supplying incontrovertible evidence of this actually happening?
If you actually believe that Covid-19 did not come from China, then you're a special kind of gullible and I've got all manner of things that I'd love to sell you.

The fact that this whole mess originated in China is one of the few things we know with 100% certainty. Whether it came from a wet market because China is criminally irresponsible and unsanitary in their public health practices, or if it leaked from a lab because China is criminally irresponsible in their containment procedures for infections diseases -- well, it hardly matters. This lovely disease that's killed 2/3 million Americans and nearly 4 million people worldwide all comes down to one simple thing: The Chinese Government is completely terrible at everything. So terrible that they're a constant threat to the survival of humanity.

Despite supposedly modernizing, they continue to be one of the biggest sources of new and deadly infectious diseases.

Old 06-14-2021, 11:34 AM

18,020 posts, read 7,207,069 times
4 years of this moron. Great job libs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies