Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-04-2021, 04:58 PM

2,077 posts, read 2,019,086 times

Advertisements

Right wingers have been complaining whining brats for many years . If its not about what benefits them personally , they have an issue .

Old 06-04-2021, 05:20 PM

13,212 posts, read 21,837,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danbo1957 View Post
Hmmm, not my fight, but which groups set Minneapolis and Portland on fire? Anger on both sides.
Not your fight and not the Democrats fight either. Antifa aren't Democrats and don't like them. They even vandalized the DNC. They're anarchists.

"Antifa is not, however, affiliated with President Joe Biden, the Democratic Party or its leaders. Mr. Biden has condemned antifa and called violence "unacceptable."" Links: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/what-is-antifa/

(Reuters) - "Anti-government and anti-fascist protesters in Portland and Seattle vandalized a Democratic Party office and other buildings and scuffled with police on Wednesday, protesting against President Joe Biden’s inauguration." Link: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN29Q0H9

If you disagree and think Antifa is connected to the Democratic Party, then prove it.

Old 06-04-2021, 05:21 PM

17,440 posts, read 9,275,650 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
The age of rage for right-wingers. Most don't even know what they are angry about. (hint: right wing radio wants to make you angry). Be sure to get your blood pressure medication refilled.

Welcome to the GOP's age of rage: Shocking new study shows how anger is fueling the Republican Party
A few weeks ago, someone sent me a recording of a talk called “The Psychopathic Problem of the White Mind.” It was delivered at the Yale School of Medicine’s Child Study Center by a New York-based psychiatrist as part of Grand Rounds, an ongoing program in which clinicians and others in the field lecture students and faculty.

When I listened to the talk I considered the fact that it might be some sort of elaborate prank. But looking at the doctor’s social media, it seems completely genuine.

Here are some of the quotes from the lecture:
This is the cost of talking to white people at all. The cost of your own life, as they suck you dry. There are no good apples out there. White people make my blood boil. (Time stamp: 6:45)

I had fantasies of unloading a revolver into the head of any white person that got in my way, burying their body, and wiping my bloody hands as I walked away relatively guiltless with a bounce in my step. Like I did the world a ****ing favor. (Time stamp: 7:17)

Totally shocking that Anyone would disagree with this rhetoric and be “angry”.
I just don’t understand why anyone would get “angry” about this.

Old 06-04-2021, 05:21 PM

15,850 posts, read 6,554,586 times
Politicians control people through their emotional response. It's nothing new. Why do you think that Republican politicians are generally more attractive than Democrats? They're targeting the voter's emotions, rather than their reasoning abilities.

Old 06-04-2021, 05:22 PM

6,389 posts, read 2,715,560 times
Quote:
The age of rage for right-wingers. Most don't even know what they are angry about. (hint: right wing radio wants to make you angry). Be sure to get your blood pressure medication refilled.

Welcome to the GOP's age of rage: Shocking new study shows how anger is fueling the Republican Party
That "Shocking new study" was published in 2015.

Perhaps the Republicans can get that raged again as just a year later Trump was elected driving the Democrats crazy for the next several years.

Old 06-04-2021, 05:27 PM

26,660 posts, read 13,757,033 times
A poll is not a study.

Old 06-04-2021, 05:29 PM

13,286 posts, read 8,463,474 times
Delusional ,
Then anger.
The first is clearly a trademark of the current republican politicians.

Bad mix those two combos, why it could lead to false statements, insurrections, ..
Oh wait, they do that now.

Old 06-04-2021, 05:29 PM

29,832 posts, read 24,922,073 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjshae View Post
Politicians control people through their emotional response. It's nothing new. Why do you think that Republican politicians are generally more attractive than Democrats? They're targeting the voter's emotions, rather than their reasoning abilities.

I never thought about it this way. But if republicans tend to be more attractive, it probably has more to do with living a healthier lifestyle, avoiding drugs, exercising, spending more time taking care of their general well being, etc. Nothing wrong with that at all. Lefties should try it, instead of whining about how their lives suck while they destroy themselves.

Old 06-04-2021, 05:41 PM

727 posts, read 304,968 times
Quote:

LMAO, you got triggered so much in my thread you had to make a faux thread? Fail.

Old 06-04-2021, 05:54 PM

8,343 posts, read 6,436,914 times
Quote:

Don't know what angry about, are you kidding, the election was stolen.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies