Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-03-2021, 09:46 PM

594 posts, read 506,906 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor Blevin View Post
If every black child had a father like the one shown in the video, the black community would have no problems of any kind. Everyone would be successful, well adjusted, and upstanding members of society.

I would hire him in a minute.
I believe if every white child was raised properly the world would be a better place. I just read about massacre in Tulsa and understand the historical nature of upbringing that has led us to where we are.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-03-2021, 09:55 PM

29,920 posts, read 39,689,920 times
The only way woke is going away is if the liberal left stands up to it. The paper dragon will deflate. The reason the left has to be the ones to slay the dragon is that they're the host. They (sort of) still have the power over institutions. If the liberal left doesn't stand up to them then the illiberal left will get exactly what it wants, an illiberal totalitarian state. A completely administered society.

They'll still have the same problems as they always had.

"It would not matter if 3/4 of the human race perishes, so long as the remaining 1/4 are communist."

Old 06-03-2021, 11:06 PM

19,068 posts, read 7,918,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
The only way woke is going away is if the liberal left stands up to it.
You're joking, right?

Nowadays, the "woke" charade is the only thing they have left, to try to fool people into feeling there's a reason to vote for liberals and support their agenda.

"Russia russia russia" fell flat, thought they occasionally try to revive it.

"We run our cities better" cratered spectacularly in 2020, and hasn't even begun to recover in 2021. Ditto for "We keep our citizens safer".

"We are more economically viable" hasn't had a chance since about 1965.

The vague "We do more for the people" will last only as long as they can keep handing out Other People's Money to their constituents... and it is fast running out.

The ONLY thing that hasn't flopped on its face yet is "The other guys are more rasssist than us"... and normal people are already getting their fill of that. Nevertheless, it's all the far-left extremists have left now.

No way will they EVER "stand up to it".

Old 06-04-2021, 12:37 AM

19,068 posts, read 7,918,468 times
This false perception of White oppression, purposely planted there by Democrats, has led the Black race to be combative, irritable, frustrated and intolerant of anything White. They believe that all of the ills that Blacks must endure are due to White racism because everywhere they go from public education, to jobs in the private sector and even in Black churches for all we know, this false narrative is drummed into their heads.
-Ron Ewart

https://www.educationviews.org/to-pr...own-the-white/

Old 06-04-2021, 06:15 AM

19,991 posts, read 20,647,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post

It's videos like this which help minimize the dark thoughts I have concerning race and our future in this country. We need way more people like this.
Don't let the media scare you. The majority of people ARE like this.

Old 06-04-2021, 06:21 AM

25,966 posts, read 16,758,219 times
Great video. This entire insanity has to stop. New policy is no one mentions what race someone is ever since it’s irrelevant information. If we can’t do that our country is done.

Old 06-04-2021, 06:30 AM

7,100 posts, read 6,068,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
This post exactly. I'm feeling many dark thoughts lately about the future and direction of where we're headed.

It feels like the 0.1%'s that are pulling the levers are starting to really win. We're fighting sideways so much we don't see where all of this stuff is coming from and some aren't wise enough to even acknowledge the fact that there are forces working to keep people angry, divided, and more importantly, distracted from the real issues.

They just fight in the muck, too busy to look up.
They tell you to not cheat in high school, but ask you to collaborate at your job.
They tell you to save money, put in into a savings account... ask yourself why?
They tell you to get married, have kids, work a 9 to 5, and go to church? Why?

The most successful people I know don't fit into this mold, the modern day slaves, the Walmart shoppers, do fit this mold, and rich people wouldn't be rich without their slaves paying their wages...

I suggest that if you have a dark outlook on life, carve out your own path, be a producer and not a consumer.

Old 06-04-2021, 06:41 AM

10,622 posts, read 8,158,616 times
Any parent that has a child going to a school teaching critical race theory should remove the child from the school. If all parents join in together, they would know this won't be tolerated.

Or speak to your state representatives/governors and let them know how you feel. Desantis won't allow this being taught in his state. Go Desantis.

Old 06-04-2021, 07:06 AM

17,799 posts, read 9,535,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
It's videos like this which help minimize the dark thoughts I have concerning race and our future in this country. We need way more people like this.
We really need this, we need the reminder that those who make all the noise about how bring white automaticity make a person a Racist is NOT what many black people believe and certainly NOT what they teach their children or how they live their lives. So many good people in our country and I suspect their are more of us than there are those who want to tear our Country apart with Evil division.

I hope so, or you can stick a fork in our Republic.

Old 06-04-2021, 07:40 AM

15,399 posts, read 12,794,638 times
lmao.. now if you saw this Dad walking down the street I bet most of the people in here cheering tor him would clutch their bags and turn the other way.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies