Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-04-2021, 06:13 AM

15,506 posts, read 6,527,523 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenPineTree View Post
It is their land, now. Just as before the Arab conquests, it wasn't their [Palestinian] land then.

I feel a lot of sympathy for Christian Palestinians. They also look different from Muslim Palestinians - blonder, more European looking. I think being Christian preserved their bloodlines more, whereas the ones who took Islam mixed with the conquering Arabs.

Btw, if you're Iranian [I heard this accusation by Rachel, don't know it's true], while you guys hate Jews you also hate Arabs. Arabs conquered you too, spread Islam and their script into your country.
I don't hate jews or arabs.

I also don't support the Iranian government, I just support the truth.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-04-2021, 06:15 AM

19,383 posts, read 6,587,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATX Wahine View Post
How do I feel?

Like laughing at you. Every single time you post the Winterfall IDF fund grows richer.
Honestly, people like Winterfall have inspired me to increase my support for Israel, and Jews in general, and I’ve become impressed with one particular group. I’m thinking of setting up a charitable remainder trust with them. G-d’s honest truth.

Old 06-04-2021, 06:19 AM

11,027 posts, read 6,574,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
Honestly, people like Winterfall have inspired me to increase my support for Israel, and Jews in general, and I’ve become impressed with one particular group. I’m thinking of setting up a charitable remainder trust with them. G-d’s honest truth.
The more their irrational hatred is exposed, the stronger my support of Israel becomes.

Old 06-04-2021, 06:21 AM

15,301 posts, read 10,075,497 times
Quote:
The more their irrational hatred is exposed, the stronger my support of Israel becomes.
Listening to them is like another version of Bagdad Bob reporting live from Iraq

Old 06-04-2021, 10:06 AM

11,251 posts, read 8,413,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee-Bey View Post
A good start. I think Israel's borders should go from the river to the damn beach. Hey Palestinians ... your turn for an exodus.
I don't disagree with your sentiment, I'm for a Jewish State, but objectively, I think you have your facts wrong. Weren't the Palestinians the last ones to Exodus, back in 1948 when they were forcibly removed from "their" land? Notice I put "their" in quotes, because that is the real nature of the dispute, and why it is not easily resolved, because both sides have a legitimate claim as to why they think it is their land.

I do support the Israeli state, but if we were going by "whose turn it is" (which is silly to base global politics on what 'feels fair'), I think you're wrong.

Maybe instead, we should look at Israel's right to exist, the threat to said existence, and the LONG TERM history of how they've been treated.

And again, let's not fool ourselves. The US interest in this is purely US Interest. We would (Sadly) not be supporting Israel if the Middle East were not strategically important to us. It's a dirty fact that nobody likes to acknowledge. (I'm speaking of certain person on this board, but will refrain from naming them.)

Old 06-04-2021, 11:14 AM

7,857 posts, read 4,634,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by take57
There's nothing admirable about someone who apparently has no remorse over taking a human life. Nothing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_n_Tenn View Post
How do you feel about abortion? or Hitler? or serial killers? or Bin Laden?
Not a fan. You?

Old 06-04-2021, 11:20 AM

727 posts, read 308,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
I don't hate jews or arabs.

I also don't support the Iranian government, I just support the truth.
You support YOUR truth which is veiled if not blatant anti-Israel and anti-semitism, you aren't fooling anyone.

Old 06-04-2021, 11:28 AM

5,071 posts, read 2,163,017 times
Quote:
^^^^^^^.

I feel the same way and that’s been that way for over 30 years now. I’d love to visit Israel someday.

Old 06-04-2021, 11:30 AM

727 posts, read 308,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bergun View Post
^^^^^^^.

I feel the same way and that’s been that way for over 30 years now. I’d love to visit Israel someday.
It's a beautiful country. Fantastic food, great culture. I might be taking a trip soon to see family.

Old 06-04-2021, 11:39 AM

2,567 posts, read 2,253,228 times
While no one was looking, Israel has, over the years, become one of the world's leading tech centers. Even Russian businessmen are investing in that economy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies