Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-01-2021, 05:17 PM

22,278 posts, read 9,832,601 times

Advertisements

But thank God for no more mean tweets.

China State Media Says Country Must Prepare for Nuclear War After Biden Agrees to Watered-Down Covid Probe

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...d-covid-probe/

Hu Xijin, the editor of the Chinese state-run newspaper the Global Times, considers enhancing China’s nuclear program as being vital to the country’s “strategic deterrence” against the United States…

…The increasingly confrontational rhetoric and military maneuvers coming out of the two countries have raised concerns about a potential war.

“We must be prepared for an intense showdown between China and the U.S.,” Hu wrote in a Thursday op-ed for the Global Times. “The number of China’s nuclear warheads must reach the quantity that makes U.S. elites shiver should they entertain the idea of engaging in a military confrontation with China.”

Hu advocated for “rapidly” increasing the number of commissioned nuclear warheads, DF-41s, an intercontinental ballistic missile, and strategic missiles that have “long-range” capabilities.

https://twitter.com/jenniferatntd/st...covid-probe%2F
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-01-2021, 05:30 PM

26,525 posts, read 19,406,935 times
To prepare for "nuclear war" at this point is essentially to prepare for the end of civilization, if not the end of higher life forms on the planet.

Old 06-01-2021, 05:44 PM

34,289 posts, read 19,519,898 times
LOL. I suspect we could literally just detonate all our our nukes without launching them, and still manage to kill the planet. Or maybe when they were at the optimum detonation height at their launch place.

Old 06-01-2021, 06:10 PM

5,062 posts, read 2,155,313 times
Well, China basically pizzed off every Western country with a creditable nuclear force for their careless actions during this pandemic... So now, China is playing the “victim card??!!”

I guess they’ve been watching MSNBC, CNN and every other American MSM network too.

Old 06-01-2021, 06:15 PM

4,568 posts, read 1,913,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bergun View Post
Well, China basically pizzed off every Western country with a creditable nuclear force for their careless actions during this pandemic... So now, China is playing the “victim card??!!”

I guess they’ve been watching MSNBC, CNN and every other American MSM network too.
Democrats and their media knew this was coming, which is why the whole STOP ASIAN HATE hoax suddenly came out of nowhere.

Old 06-01-2021, 06:31 PM

1,175 posts, read 570,007 times
This is gonna be a tough spot to be in if covid was intentional leaked ( I hope it wasn’t) . You cannot just sit back and watch the worlds worst crime against humanity unfold and do nothing. You can bet it will happen again with a much deadlier disease in the future. China needs to answer for this and I’m afraid WAR is the only answer. The human race needs a good old fashioned cleansing and reset to continue.

Either way the entire world needs to get out of this countries pocket for goods and cheap labor. We did it to ourselves with greed and convenience and deserve its outcome .

Last edited by Steamhammer; 06-01-2021 at 06:46 PM..

Old 06-01-2021, 06:34 PM

5,526 posts, read 3,316,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steamhammer View Post
This is gonna be a tough spot to be in if covid was intentional leaked ( I hope it wasn’t) . You cannot just sit back and watch the worlds worst crime against humanity unfold and do nothing. You can bet it will happy again with a much deadlier disease in the future. China needs to answer for this and I’m afraid WAR is the only answer. The human race needs a good old fashioned cleansing and reset to continue.

Either way the entire world needs to get out of this countries pocket for goods and cheap labor. We did it to ourselves with greed and convenience and deserve its outcome .
War is a last resort. We've hardly begun to go down the list of actions we can take short of war.

Old 06-01-2021, 06:42 PM

27,914 posts, read 16,429,969 times
China knows they fkd up bigly

Old 06-01-2021, 06:44 PM

1,175 posts, read 570,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avondalist View Post
War is a last resort. We've hardly begun to go down the list of actions we can take short of war.
Not for this crime. It is an act of war if this was intentional . 3.5 million dead is approaching hitlers record set back in WWII

Old 06-01-2021, 06:46 PM

16,094 posts, read 6,785,308 times
Communist despotism tends toward paranoia (as does our political far right), so I suppose it isn't a surprise that they'd expect the worst. Here comes another wasteful cold war.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies