Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-22-2021, 09:11 AM

26,572 posts, read 19,450,132 times

Advertisements

Hamas is one of the radical groups to whom the left gives a... well, let me not be vulgar... let's just say "canonizes," even though Hamas, had it any real power, would readily euthanize about 90% of the people on the American left. And in the most barbaric manner.

Old 05-22-2021, 09:29 AM

8,456 posts, read 4,462,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Mind blowing isn't it. Promoting death and destruction to Jews is Okay.
Trump is too dangerous for who exactly?
Enjoy The Show

As soon as you put Hamas in charge of the US Military and its nuclear arsenal, then come talk abut the danger compared to Trump.

Old 05-22-2021, 09:30 AM

19,383 posts, read 6,587,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
That is a lie. In 2019 the House of Representatives voted 398-17 to condemn BDS. You are simply gaslighting with such gross exaggerations.

For the record, I do think the Hamas leader should be banned. But I stand by my statement that Trump is worse for America than a Hamas leader. The Hamas leader is bad for Jews, but Trump is bad for all of America, including Jews.
That was 2019. Since then, we've had the antisemitic Democrats cheering on BDS, and other Democrats defending them. You are simply gaslighting by going back in history to when the Democrats weren't so hateful.

And Trump was the best president for Jews we've had in my lifetime. Did you know that he had an EO that prevented federal funds from going to liberal college campuses that were encouraging - or the minimum, condoning - anti-Semitic atmospheres? He wanted it to be full legislation, and the Republicans were willing ot move forward with it, co-sponsors lined up, but the Democrats, playing to their antisemitic Muslim base, put the kabash on it. Including Democrat Jews.

BIDEN is bad for Jews. Look at what's going on under his watch, as he helps fund Hamas by restoring the foreign aid to Palestinians. His handlers know full well that the money ends up with Hamas, used to buy attack weapons against Israel.

Finally, are YOU Jewish? If not, stop telling a Jew who is better for Jews. I think I have the brains to decide that for myself.

Old 05-22-2021, 09:54 AM

17,914 posts, read 24,600,952 times
Figures that conservatives would elevate Hamas to the level of the President of the most powerful country in the world. Hamas is barely more organized or powerful than a college fraternity.

Yes, Hamas is a terrorist organization with blood on its hands, but they are also a fly that is being handily controlled and contained by Israel which is a giant.

Just look at the casualty reports, going all the way back to the wars. Israel is merely pestered by Hamas whereas Palestine is on a quick trip to extinction.

Israel can kill every man, woman, and child inside the borders of Israel without breaking a sweat. They just have to do it slowly enough that the world cannot scream "Holocaust!". Like cooking a frog in a pot of water, you have to raise the heat slowly.

Old 05-22-2021, 10:29 AM

18,017 posts, read 7,207,069 times
Hamas isn’t a threat to the Democrats who run social media. Trump is.

Old 05-22-2021, 10:31 AM

6,542 posts, read 3,665,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
As soon as you put Hamas in charge of the US Military and its nuclear arsenal, then come talk abut the danger compared to Trump.
Trump was in charge for 4 years and nothing negative happened.

Well, except for all the peace treaties that popped up in the Middle East, some cooperation from North Korea (they didn’t fire as many missiles over Japan like they did under Obama), Russia was moving on the oil fields in Syria and Trump bombed the hell out of them. I haven’t heard about Russia causing anymore trouble in Syria since then, have you?

General Soleimani was in Iraq to brief the Shiite militia on future attacks to kill US soldiers and to destabilize the country, and Trump took him out. The world is a much better place without that killer alive.

Let’s look at what Obama did:

He bombed Libya and now it’s a failed state.
He encouraged Arab Springs all over the region, which led to unrest and many killings, mainly in Syria, but also Bahrain and Egypt.
His policy of giving Iran money has led to hundreds upon hundreds of terrorist attacks in Yemen, Palestine, Lebanon, Iraq, and Syria.
Obama’s failed policies in Africa led to several terrorist groups, like Boko Haram becoming stronger.

Since Biden has taken over, what has happened? Gaza started rocketing Israel. Myanmar had a coup and many have been killed since.

So based on all of this, and this is only off the top of my head as I’m sure Obama did many other things, but explain again how Trump is dangerous but the Democrats aren’t?

Old 05-22-2021, 10:43 AM

6,394 posts, read 3,514,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Mind blowing isn't it. Promoting death and destruction to Jews is Okay.
Trump is too dangerous for who exactly?
Enjoy The Show
Chinese propaganda is allowed by social media so I guess Hamas and Iran is okay also.
The reason that Chinese propaganda is allowed is because Facebook and Twitter is big in China and wouldn't be allowed if Chinese propaganda was censored. Money is a major factor and China has a lot of it.

Old 05-22-2021, 10:54 AM

727 posts, read 308,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABQConvict View Post
You seem to have a very low opinion of the capabilities of the IDF.

Israel cleary has the upper hand.

I am very familiar with Israel's military capabilities and the great job they are doing quelling Iranian funded Palestinian terrorism.

Old 05-22-2021, 10:56 AM

6,147 posts, read 2,345,361 times
I never understood why Trump was cut off from Twitter, I don't believe it was related to the election at all. Trump created as many enemies and people to vote against him as he did supporters with his post. I also believe if Twitter could have got away with banning Bernie Sanders it would have happened as well. The goal is keeping the status quo because it benefits them only. It was about control and showing how much power they have. Trump and Bernie attempting to go around media is why he was banned and why Bernie was nearly there.

Personally I think Twitter / Google / FaceBook want the same power as a Rupert Murdoch, Sinclair Broadcast Group, or other major media companies. These companies are at war with each other and New Media and social media is attempting to barge their way in.

Media companies have always controlled what we see, Murdoch imposes full control over much of Australian and England's print and news media. If Murdoch does not want you to see it then you won't unless you search for small alternative sources which most people do not do. He is just one example and there are several of these across all media, music, and movie industry. All different ideologies with one thing in common, they will only tell you what they want to tell you, not the whole story.

I don't see how we can have any honest media with the current structure where we allow a few people to control so many outlets and collude with each other to essentially shut out everyone. The only place Murdochs, CNN / MSNBC / Fox NEWS, Google, FaceBook, and Sinclair agree is in their RIGHT to control what you see and hear. I guarantee they would all join together in court or at a congressional hearing if you tried to break their monopoly and split these media companies up or force them back into a equal time requirement for NEWS.

Old 05-22-2021, 11:28 AM

4,540 posts, read 2,803,241 times
Quit whining and build your own Twitter if you don't like what Twitter is doing.

Nobody owes lying "conservatives" anything. Much less free bandwidth.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies