Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-22-2021, 09:09 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,224,042 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Care to point out my daily posts where I complain about Trump
Since you asked:

You’re doing it right now with multiple posts about because Trump and every day you post.

This was yesterday.

natalie469
befriend

25,467 posts, read 10,952,880 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speegleagle View Post
And there was that little bit of “ peaceful” protesting in Lafayette Park. A church set on fire, statues defaced, toppled , and the hundreds of “ peaceful” protestors injuring 150 Law Enforcement Officers as they tried to barge through the fence to the White House.
And the Dems were Upset , visually disturbed by Trump holding a Bible the next day.

But the actual events in Lafayette Park ?
Trump had peaceful protesters teargassed so he could walk to St Johns just to hold up the bible. Why? The bible is not a prop

This was 2 days ago.

Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
#20 Add to natalie469's Reputation Report Post
Unread 05-20-2021, 10:50 PM
natalie469
befriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
As usual with Trump, what he says is opposite of reality.

Those 35 are brave, they know Trump is going to try and get them primaried, yet they stood for Truth. Their actions are very consequential and they know it.

The weak one is the one afraid of what the commission will find and expose, the one who lost the house and senate and white house in a two year span. The one who lost the popular vote twice and now must rail from the sidelines.

That's weak.
It's pretty unbelievable what the republican party has become now. Trump is out of office and they are still bowing to him. Country always comes first not any one man. This shows how weak many republicans are. Their party is splitting and it's sad that they are letti

It’s everyday you post.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-22-2021, 09:09 PM

38,645 posts, read 26,393,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatPeople View Post
Worked out perfect last time. If it ain't broke don't fix it.
Good luck pulling it off without Covid.

Old 05-22-2021, 09:25 PM

32,072 posts, read 15,077,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Since you asked:

You’re doing it right now with multiple posts about because Trump and every day you post.

This was yesterday.

natalie469
befriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speegleagle View Post
And there was that little bit of “ peaceful” protesting in Lafayette Park. A church set on fire, statues defaced, toppled , and the hundreds of “ peaceful” protestors injuring 150 Law Enforcement Officers as they tried to barge through the fence to the White House.
And the Dems were Upset , visually disturbed by Trump holding a Bible the next day.

But the actual events in Lafayette Park ?
Trump had peaceful protesters teargassed so he could walk to St Johns just to hold up the bible. Why? The bible is not a prop

This was 2 days ago.

Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
#20 Add to natalie469's Reputation Report Post
Unread 05-20-2021, 10:50 PM
natalie469
befriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
As usual with Trump, what he says is opposite of reality.

Those 35 are brave, they know Trump is going to try and get them primaried, yet they stood for Truth. Their actions are very consequential and they know it.

The weak one is the one afraid of what the commission will find and expose, the one who lost the house and senate and white house in a two year span. The one who lost the popular vote twice and now must rail from the sidelines.

That's weak.
It's pretty unbelievable what the republican party has become now. Trump is out of office and they are still bowing to him. Country always comes first not any one man. This shows how weak many republicans are. Their party is splitting and it's sad that they are letti

It’s everyday you post.
I respond to posts as everyone else does. I don't start them. This is called having a respectful conservation of differing opinions

Old 05-22-2021, 09:28 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,224,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
I respond to posts as everyone else does. I don't start them. This is called having a respectful conservation of differing opinions
Excellent attempt at deflection, however, the fact is that you complain about because Trump everyday you post, and just as you asked me to do, I proved it

Old 05-22-2021, 09:44 PM

321 posts, read 129,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
If that’s the case y’all should be promoting those rallies ASAP.
I'm a Conservative I want him to shut up. There are better people then him to get out the conservatives. I was being sarcastic

Old 05-22-2021, 09:55 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,630,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandee38 View Post
I'm a Conservative I want him to shut up. There are better people then him to get out the conservatives. I was being sarcastic
Oh? Unless you are referring to Scott Pressler, then you are wrong.

Old 05-23-2021, 02:25 AM

134 posts, read 91,366 times
He,he,he! Donald...who?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies