Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-11-2021, 10:05 PM

795 posts, read 415,678 times

Advertisements

My 2 year old isn’t even talking yet. (He slips occasionally so we know he can, he just doesn’t want to cooperate) how the hell does a 2 year old even know what a tranny is? Let alone that they supposedly are one. Hell my 6 year old doesn’t even know what a tranny is yet. Lord willing she won’t for a good long time either.

Someone needs to call CPS and get that poor kid away from their psycho parents.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-11-2021, 10:17 PM

27,931 posts, read 16,450,592 times
Sterilize parents. Remove the children.

Old 05-11-2021, 10:20 PM

33,652 posts, read 37,446,286 times
The parents are batcrap crazy.

Old 05-11-2021, 10:31 PM

15,953 posts, read 12,430,162 times
This is called brainwashing or indoctrination.... You could also call it grooming... A 4 year old can't choose ... It's chosen for them by the way their parents and culture program them. I'm all for being tolerant, I just dont think this gender role confusion is psychologically healthy. It's certainly not following the science, not one bit.

I really think we are going to have a generation of messed up government dependents in 20 years at this rate. I hope I'm wrong. I follow actualized.org but I can't support some of his progressive ideas...to make a 4 year old transgender just to prove a point... It's not normal. I would call it a form of child abuse potentially. As long as they are raised with love and grow up tolerant, I suppose it's fine though.

Ask me this lefties...how is this following the science? Please provide documentation that shows a 4 year old knows they are the wrong gender....

Old 05-11-2021, 10:36 PM

18,971 posts, read 7,827,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ykcawtsrif View Post
I'm pretty liberal about a lot of transgender (and general LGBTQIA+) issues, but, yeah, this family reeks of something...just off.
Child abuse.

Old 05-12-2021, 12:19 AM

9,045 posts, read 3,570,822 times
It's all going to plan. Normal people are buying the ”Gender and Sex are different” trope. Whenever you hear ”assigned at birth” those people are brainwashed, and/or attempting to brainwash you.

Old 05-12-2021, 05:52 AM

1,664 posts, read 996,061 times
Nowadays parents just needs to be PARENTS. Not FRIENDS to their children. Their so afraid of hurting their lil one so much. That's a big problem these days. Gone are the days of putting your foot down and having a child disciplined. Now they just walk all over the parents.

Have a grandson who doesn't listen, does what he wants to do and talks back to his parents and his grandmother. He wasn't disciplined enough at an early age. They all thought it was fun and games when he wouldn't listen to the word no. He would stick his tongue at them. Told them it was going to catch up. They didn't want to listen to me. I guess I'm not young enough to know everything. I guess I didn't raise 3 children of my own. My grandson stuck his tongue at me one time and I popped him in the mouth. Not hard or anything, didn't bleed at all but my did it break his heart. He doesn't do that to me anymore and when I start fussing at him, he knows I mean business.

Then his parents and my wife wonders why he listens to me and he's on his best behavior when I'm around. I told them because I don't play around with him and he knows that he won't get away with things from me. But I'm always the bad guy.

I know people don't agree with spanking a child or disciplinary actions. That's the problem. Too worried that lil Johnny is going to hate them for a lil whipping.

Or in this case, putting their foot down and saying, No, you're either a boy or a girl.

A 2 year old doesn't know what a transgender is. You're the parent. BE THE PARENT.

Old 05-12-2021, 06:02 AM

24,279 posts, read 15,368,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Sterilize parents. Remove the children.
^^^

My kid wanted to be a dog. We had to put a lease on him, put his meal dish on the floor, etc. let him rest in the dog kennel. A week later he wanted to be a fireman, a month after, the trash man. The kid rolled played everything he saw.

And he decided at 4 to never respond to the name we gave him and picked his own name. He was named after dad and grandfather. He said that was too confusing because he had to come running every time that name was called.
He did hire a lawyer. There were plenty hanging around the house. The lawyer and the judge made him wait until he was 13 to legally change his name.

Old 05-12-2021, 10:12 AM

23,643 posts, read 14,323,239 times
Well, reminds me of a DA who wanted to try a child as an adult....at age 6 or so. My psychology prof was reminding us in that event of how permancy (not sure if that is the term) does not occur till around that age, that children stop believing the concepts of, such as, a boy saying when I grow up, I'm going to be a girl.

So between DAs and these parents....they ought to read a psychology book or two.

On a second note, Charles Darwin is probably rolling over in his grave. In addition to the Beagle voyage, he was the first child psychologist, who changed the belief that children were not "little adults".

Is this another example of where popular culture has chucked science out the window?

Last edited by TamaraSavannah; 05-12-2021 at 10:29 AM..

Old 05-12-2021, 10:21 AM

79,464 posts, read 61,615,266 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
The parents are batcrap crazy.
Either that or trolling\acting for some sort of monetary incentive etc.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies