Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-05-2021, 01:34 PM

25,713 posts, read 18,788,778 times

Advertisements

At this point, I don't think Biden understands what his own name is before being coked up in the mornings. Well, early afternoons. Lasts a few hours until bedtime at about 4 PM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-05-2021, 01:37 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,859,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
Liz Cheney is a lady of integrity. Thank you Joe!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...bgN?li=BBnb7Kz
Lady do not promote the murdering of innocents in the Middle East which violates our Constitution.

Old 05-05-2021, 01:43 PM

20,458 posts, read 12,378,099 times
you know the left will say anything if they are defending a Cheney.

hahahahahahahahahaha

thanks for the belly laugh

Old 05-05-2021, 02:02 PM

15,945 posts, read 12,282,765 times
Republicans are individualists not collectivists.

Old 05-05-2021, 02:05 PM

3,730 posts, read 1,320,271 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
I love how the folks here go on and on about war being bad.....but the same people that "represent" them are giving biden so much grief about withdrawing troops from Afghanistan.

That's because it should be common sense as to why most of us (including myself) disagree with it.

Here's why:

- It's been 20 years. We have overstayed our welcome, and it's costing us way too much. However, we do need some military present to avoid the country from being taken over.

- Withdrawing all troops causes a huge concern for their government collapsing, as well as allowing ISIS to take over. ISIS absorbed the remaining portions of the Taliban when they initially grew larger. We saw ISIS rise to power when Obama pulled the troops out of Iraq.

- Joe announced the withdrawal date of 9/11 in April. That was an incredibly stupid move because now our enemies know there's a set date and can begin putting their plans in motion. It also puts our troops at risk the day they leave.

Do you understand it now?

Old 05-05-2021, 02:23 PM

41,958 posts, read 75,174,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaptistFundie View Post
It's always interesting when the Democrats call one of their enemies a "lady of integrity".
The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Politics (and Gangster) 101.

However ...

A Democrat calling a Republican congressional representative a "lady of integrity" because of her stance on Trump's election claims is not out of whack. No Democrat is saying Liz Cheyney is without reproach, but instead back her in this single topic.

Why should it be anything but normal for Democrats and Republicans to back their political opponents when they agree with said opponents on a single issue? That's called bipartisanship. That's putting country before party. That's pretty damn patriotic, if you ask me.

Old 05-05-2021, 02:29 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,004,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaptistFundie View Post
It's always interesting when the Democrats call one of their enemies a "lady of integrity". Do you believe that makes Republicans trust her? After the games the Dems have played the past 20 years?
That's the thing -- I don't think the Democrats care if you trust her or not?

It's clear because she is not buying the election fraud story she's on the outs.

I'm curious though and a die hard conservative might be able to explain.....Lyndsey Graham gave a passionate speech on the 6th about how there was no fraud. That he asked for evidence and was never given any...they didn't have it.......and he's not being attacked?

I really don't understand how conservatives are picking and choosing who they will stand by and who they will condemn for not playing along with Trump's games.

Old 05-05-2021, 02:38 PM

24,476 posts, read 17,215,678 times
There is A LOT that Biden doesn't understand like half of the words the he bumbles on the teleprompter in front of him.

It is crazy to think that after near 50 years in DC he still does not "understand" Republicans and this guy is supposed to unite the country?

Let me help you Joe. Republicans are Pro America, Pro Constitution you know the "thing", Pro Law and Order, Pro Border Security, Pro LEGAL Immigration but AGAINST ILLEGAL Immigration, Pro Capitalism and Business, Pro Conservative, Pro Common Sense Freedoms and not trying to rule over the public from the womb to the tomb etc etc.. You know Joe, pretty much everything your party is against.

It's Ok Joe there are many Republicans that do not understand the Democrats.

Old 05-05-2021, 02:40 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,004,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
There is A LOT that Biden doesn't understand like half of the words the he bumbles on the teleprompter in front of him.

It is crazy to think that after near 50 years in DC he still does not "understand" Republicans and this guy is supposed to unite the country?

Let me help you Joe. Republicans are Pro America, Pro Constitution you know the "thing", Pro Law and Order, Pro Border Security, Pro LEGAL Immigration but AGAINST ILLEGAL Immigration, Pro Capitalism and Business, Pro Conservative, Pro Common Sense Freedoms and not trying to rule over the public from the womb to the tomb etc etc.. You know Joe, pretty much everything your party is against.

It's Ok Joe there are many Republicans that do not understand the Democrats.
But why is Cheney being attacked and not other Republicans who do not support the fraud claims? Are there other issues.

Old 05-05-2021, 02:45 PM

41,958 posts, read 75,174,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
Let me help you Joe. Republicans are Pro America, Pro Constitution
Why were some Republicans backing Trump's attempts to overturn the election if they're so "Pro Constitution"?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies