Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-22-2021, 05:05 AM

3,730 posts, read 1,765,236 times

Advertisements

Quote:

Democrats don't really care what impact the Equality Act will have on women and girls in sports.

That’s because Democrats are morally bankrupt!

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...-womens-sports

Old 04-12-2021, 05:01 PM

10,443 posts, read 4,030,967 times
Was talking to my cousin today who will agree with anything the left tells her, and the topic came to transgenders in female sports. I just said they need their own category because they have an unfair advantage compared to real biological women. My cousin just goes, "I don't agree with you, there is no proof that men are naturally stronger than women. Women are just going to have to train harder now".

Old 04-12-2021, 05:04 PM

25,689 posts, read 18,773,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by warhorse78 View Post
My cousin just goes, "I don't agree with you, there is no proof that men are naturally stronger than women. Women are just going to have to train harder now".
Doesn't matter how hard they train. It won't change biological science. Too bad so many people who squawk about following science can't seem to follow science on this matter or any other matter where science gets in their way.

Old 04-12-2021, 05:11 PM

20,123 posts, read 16,144,906 times
Quote:
Was talking to my cousin today who will agree with anything the left tells her, and the topic came to transgenders in female sports. I just said they need their own category because they have an unfair advantage compared to real biological women. My cousin just goes, "I don't agree with you, there is no proof that men are naturally stronger than women. Women are just going to have to train harder now".
Please tell me you are lying. Please.

They might as well end women’s sports. As one feminist in England said, “Once more people born with a penis are insisting what they want is more important than what people born with a vagina need. “

Old 04-12-2021, 05:16 PM

46,943 posts, read 25,964,420 times
Good point. You should find yourself a feminist organization and tell them. There's nothing they appreciate more than having some random guy explaining to them what their real problems are.

(Please take video.)

Old 04-12-2021, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post

They might as well end women’s sports.
I wish I was. Seriously, whatever the far left say, she agrees to 100 percent. She has no independent thought of her own. And the sad part is, she wasn't always this way. She was the one that got me into Loose Change and InfoWars. Then she went off to college at the University of Miami and that is when she returned all changed. It's like she was completely brainwashed and I don't even recognize her anymore.

Old 04-12-2021, 05:18 PM

17,772 posts, read 13,665,953 times
Quote:
This all depends on the level of competition. An elite male athlete who is transgendered is likely still going to be able to beat elite female athletes in most competitions... however it wouldn't be by a lot.

But if some random dude thinks he can just whack his weenie off and go waltzing into the Olympic finals as a woman. Pardon the pun, but that dude is going to be sorely mistaken.

Old 04-12-2021, 05:19 PM

6,336 posts, read 2,889,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post

They might as well end women’s sports. As one feminist in England said, “Once more people born with a penis are insisting what they want is more important than what people born with a vagina need. “
Have you been paying attention? People have been denying biology for quite some time. I heard the idea that gender is a social construct years ago.

Old 04-12-2021, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
Good point. You should find yourself a feminist organization and tell them. There's nothing they appreciate more than having some random guy explaining to them what their real problems are.

(Please take video.)
If you are talking to me, I'm a woman myself.

And the funny thing I have noticed, it's mostly the liberal heterosexual women that are pushing for this. I have friends that are gay and transgender and go to the local gay bar at least once a month because I have fun there. And I was saved from being raped when I was 17 by my best friend's brother who is gay. And so far, they aren't too happy about this transgender competing in women's sports either. Some of them they don't even think are legitimately transgender, just pretending to be so they can have their 15 minutes of fame.

Old 04-12-2021, 05:29 PM

78,335 posts, read 60,527,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post

(Please take video.)
Good thinking, that way if any feminists object we can destroy them on social media, maybe get them fired and force them to apologize like Martina Navratilova.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies